Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Revaluation announcement on Australian TV

OBE

For all you dumb egocentric Yanks... the ABC is the Australian Broadcasting Commission.

The website links giving in previous posts are to the ABC news site

And regarding the phoney pumpers saying that something was said on the ABC about a lot of countries rebooting their currencies... thats just what it was, a dumb stoopid pumper who works for dinar sellers trying to get gullible peeps to buy dinars on reserve or layaway in the hope that they will lose their deposits

I am an Australian and I watch ABC news, and there has NEVER been anything on the news about countries revaluing their countries in the last 6 months... GUARANTEED!!!

I recommend that if there is a moderator on this website that they close this stoopid PUMPERS thread.

If you purport to watch the ABC news then you must have been off with the fairies when Alan Kohler gave his report on the 15th March. Mate, you shouldn't make statements that are stained with ignorance and then tell everyone you're an Aussie. Fair dinkum. Get your hand off it ol' son.

Debtarheelgirl is nothing but a pumper. She used to pump for Frank26.............Again, these people who are using religion to hammer naive & honest folks, are gonna have Hell to pay.

Correct!! In this life and the life to come.

There must be a lot of partying going on right now down under as Aussies are the very 1st to cash in.

Any Aussies out there with any clues as to what's actually going on?

Not yet Luigi1. We party anway whether r/v or no r/v. But I have learned with shares not to get too excited down here until the fat lady starts singing. I believe not many aussies hold IQD as most are skeptical about making big bucks for small outlay, but that's their problem. As soon as there is movement in the US I am sure we will follow. Your 2 big banks (Chase and BoA) have ties with two of our larger banks (ANZ and Westpac) here. But when I last contacted these banks (last week) they knew nothing about Iraq dinar r/v and still do not recognize IQD as a trading currency. If that changes today (Mon 19th) or anytime this week before anything is announced in US, I will post if someone else from here doesn't.

The only hint we have is that something is happening on a global basis as was already mentioned on this thread and that was the announcement on Australian national tv that there is "a big re-alignment taking place amongst the world's currencies because of an awakening of optimism about the American economy."

The guy announcing this is the ABC's very well respected financial reporter, Alan Kohler, who did not mention any dates when all this would come to fruition. I just hope we don't get too drunk down here and miss the boat.

• 1 year later...

well... 2 years on, how many can put their hand up and say they "cashed out"?

The ONLY people who have cashed out, are those who gave up and sold their Dinars on eBay.

And that's a FACT.

Shoot me again... farka's.

Incidently, I still believe that the IQD will float one day, but it won't be soon in my opinion, and I bought in, 5 years ago. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1