Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When the RV hits...............what do i do?

Hello all! I'm a new member and its great to see people as interested in dinar as I am. I currently work in Iraq so I have access to dinar all around me. Alot of people I work with have invested in dinar and I have also. I have had an account with Warka for about 6 months now but my concern is when the RV hits, how will I access my money? Will they wire me money in USD to my american bank account? I'm just a little confused at this process. Please someone enlighten me. Also, maybe its just me...but do you guys have full confidence in warka bank? I'm a little eerie because I know they are not FDIC protected, and I know its basically invest at your own risk. So if this bank was to get blown up tomorrow will that be it for the money I put into my account?

• Downvote 1

I think Warka Bank are the biggest private bank in Iraq and have recently issued more capital within their share structure which is a good indicator that they will be around longterm.

I have already emailed Mr I. and he said all you need to do is send a transfer instruction to wire the funds out of iraq.

Do you have internet access? If so, all you need to do is do an internal transfer from IQD to USD when the RV hits.

Also, they have their accounts with a lot of retail banks around the world so I would say that they don't hold very much of their cash in Iraq but have it invested themselves with retail banks around the world.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know which banks in the US you can buy dinar from. I have called Chase, Wells, and others and they all say the country is on the blocked country list and they cannot sell dinar. Which banks can I get these from and is it cheaper to get from the banks or just buy from one of the web sellers?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Do you know which banks in the US you can buy dinar from. I have called Chase, Wells, and others and they all say the country is on the blocked country list and they cannot sell dinar. Which banks can I get these from and is it cheaper to get from the banks or just buy from one of the web sellers?

Fifth Third Bank sells dinars if you have an account with them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all! I'm a new member and its great to see people as interested in dinar as I am. I currently work in Iraq so I have access to dinar all around me. Alot of people I work with have invested in dinar and I have also. I have had an account with Warka for about 6 months now but my concern is when the RV hits, how will I access my money? Will they wire me money in USD to my american bank account? I'm just a little confused at this process. Please someone enlighten me. Also, maybe its just me...but do you guys have full confidence in warka bank? I'm a little eerie because I know they are not FDIC protected, and I know its basically invest at your own risk. So if this bank was to get blown up tomorrow will that be it for the money I put into my account?

This post is like how old?

62??? thats almost $30 cheaper than dinar trade!!!! How'd you manage that?

Yeah, Wells Fargo was selling it for around 60 as well before they quit. I just called all my area banks today (BofA, Chase, WF, etc) and none had dong or dinar. I can't stomach the 30-50% markup on dealer sites. :wacko::blink:

I think Warka Bank are the biggest private bank in Iraq and have recently issued more capital within their share structure which is a good indicator that they will be around longterm.

I have already emailed Mr I. and he said all you need to do is send a transfer instruction to wire the funds out of iraq.

Do you have internet access? If so, all you need to do is do an internal transfer from IQD to USD when the RV hits.

Also, they have their accounts with a lot of retail banks around the world so I would say that they don't hold very much of their cash in Iraq but have it invested themselves with retail banks around the world.

You can contact Al Warka and open an E-bank for $15. This allows you do all your Warka baning on-line, check balances, transfers, requests Al Wark check book, purchase CD and much more. Hope this helps.