Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Prayer Request for Nelg's Mother

pattyangel

I wanted to bring forth a prayer request for our Nelg's mother. I didn't want his request to go behind the scene. Nelg's deserve the same amount of respect for prayers for his mother from all of us, as any of us would want.

Nelg mention in WorkerBee's thread regarding his mothers situation. Nelg mentioned that they have called on Hospice for his own Mother who is 96 years old. Her name is Edith.

Please keep Nelg and his family in your prayers as well.

Dear, dear Father Almighty, hold Nelg in your arms of love and give comfort in abundance. Amen

• Upvote 2

I wanted to bring forth a prayer request for our Nelg's mother. I didn't want his request to go behind the scene. Nelg's deserve the same amount of respect for prayers for his mother from all of us, as any of us would want.

Nelg mention in WorkerBee's thread regarding his mothers situation. Nelg mentioned that they have called on Hospice for his own Mother who is 96 years old. Her name is Edith.

Dear, dear Father Almighty, hold Nelg in your arms of love and give comfort in abundance. Amen

Thanks for making us aware of Nelg's mom's need...

I will definately add her to my list...

A word to Nelg....Obviously, I don't know specifics of your moms situation, nor is it my business, I just want to say that Hospice is a fantastic service, and, as a nurse, I have known may people to "graduate" from hospice....it is not ALWAYS what people's perception of it usually is..God Bless Nelgs mom!!!!

At ninety plus years of age, she has earned the "next step". I pray that He takes her in His arms as she takes that step and leads her to safety and warmth and comfort. I also pray He will comfort those left behind. It is not time for them yet. They have to suffer the pain of watching her go.

But some day ...

smee2

Sorry to hear............will definitely be thinking of you and your family

Father we love you and praise you. we lift Ms Edith and workerbee's mother-in-law and all the family members up to you mighty God. Father we come to you and thank you for your Holy Spirit that has come along side of each and everyone of us during these times. Thank you Father for your comforter, thank you for your love, mercy and grace. Father there are times like this when you have told us we can call you Abba Father, daddy, now Father thank you for the precious blood of Jesus that allows to to boldly enter in to your throne, so we come to confidently, asking your will to be done Lord, you are God and we worship you and adore you Lord, you are so awesome God, words seem so limiting at times so we thank you Father that your Holy Spirit give us the words, shows us your will in these times Lord. Now we ask that your will be done Father, we ask you to give strength and comfort, Father we ask you for your wisdom in Jesus name. You are so worthy of our praises, ALL glory, honor and blessings to Father. Thank you Father, in Jesus mighty name, I worship and adore you, Amen.

Father I lift up RW.Sutton, his father and his family as well, you know the needs. you know where we stand Father. Once again I ask you to bless each and everyone, it is not your will for anyone to perish without coming to the saving knowledge of your son Jesus, so if there is need of salvation Father I ask that to be done in Jesus name, Amen! Bless you Father, Daddy!

Hallelujah!