Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING NEWS Parliament passes the Budget, AND Adjourns until March 6

Rayzur

BREAKING NEWS Parliament passes the Budget, adjourns until March 6

23/02/2012 22:35:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Law maker from Iraqiya bloc, Khalid al-Alwani, announced that Parliament vote for passing the Budget in full and has decided to adjourn until the 6th of March. / End

NINA 23/02/2012

• Upvote 4

Now or March 6th... doesn't really matter... we are that close!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Thanks for the post Rayzur!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Agreed Rod..... Just want to make sure I have a gorgeous ball gown tailored in time for the Happy Dance :lol:

• Upvote 1

RodandStaff, if everything that is necessary is completed, can't Shabibi do the RV without parliament being in session? I thought he had the power to do this, which would make parliament unnecessary for the actual event as long as they have completed all their essential work prior to that time. And Maliki went to Kuwait again, one last time to finish the business between the two countries. I think I read where Mallaki was given quite a bit of power or leeway while he is down there to force Kuwait to stop their nonsense. The article I read even mentioned the port they are building, most likely just to cut Iraq out of a chance to build its own large port. I understood Kuwait's angerf for a long time, but this is just hanging in there trying to squeeze the last drop of blood from Iraq. Shades of Shylock!!! Anyway, my question is how much authority does Shabibi have while parliament is not in session. Do you know about that?

• Upvote 1

Baghdad (NINA) – Law maker from Iraqiya bloc, Khalid al-Alwani, announced that Parliament vote for passing the Budget in full and has decided to adjourn until the 6th of March. / End

NINA 23/02/2012

Thanks Tayzur,

I saw one like this yesterday, that Jeff posted and I re-posted it in Adams drive by chat yesterday for Jeff. I believe it's done as well but this helps verify it again.

I do understand why people say 95% done because the other 5% will be them passing out the funds to start the projects, pay Kurdish families that were harmed by Saddam, 25% of oil revenues (not 20%) paid to true birth right Iraqi’s, etc., etc..…then it will be 100% done, I agree.

As for the voting and passing 100% done, IMO

Everyone don't forget Al Maliki is supposed to be in Kuwait on Saturday to attempt to tie up things with them to expedite Iraq's removal from chpt. 7 too! Cha Chinnnnnggg!!!!

Hey Big I was wondering if there was an article or something showing when He would be there. Did you see one? Any idea where it may be? Thanks in advance for any help.

Jerryskinz here you go:

Bahr al-Ulum al-Maliki is expected to visit Kuwait mission to remove Iraq from Chapter VII

21/01/2012 - 12:02

Sumerian News / Baghdad

Considered Iraq's ambassador to Kuwait, Mohammad Hussain Mohammad Bahr al-Ulum, Saturday, that the visit of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will be forthcoming is an important point to lift the country from Chapter VII, noting that the Kuwaiti government is ready to establish advanced relations with Iraq.

Uloum said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", Maliki's visit "upcoming Kuwait will be critical to many details and put all the files on the table, to end it and move forward in the full normalization of relations between the two countries," pointing out that "Iraq has made ​​at the beginning of last year, an achievement great to get out of Chapter VII, and today is keen to achieve the great national achievement, a lasting exit from this item. "

Bahr al-Ulum said that "if Maliki was able to achieve remove Iraq from Chapter VII will score his points, historic remember right," expected to "be the date of the visit after the restoration of electoral conditions and the stability of the formation of the Kuwaiti government to come."

Bahr al-Ulum said that "the time is very appropriate to meet with Iraq and Kuwait in order to overcome the outstanding issues between them," significant that "the survival of Iraq under Chapter VII hampered by a black point in the economic and international relations so that it now wears a suit of full sovereignty."

The Bahr al-Ulum that "Iraq and the testimony of everyone much has been done with regard to the decisions of the Chapter VII and the rest of which three cases are the boundary markers and compensation and the file of prisoners and missing persons," adding that "what is left is to give the finishing touches on the normalization of the relationship between the two neighbors."

The Sea of Sciences that "the Kuwaiti side is ready to discuss all outstanding issues, because in his interest to have a full normalization of relations between the northern neighbors, and he is looking forward and looking forward the Iraqi side from behind these relationships to open doors of economic, historical, political art, especially that the world is now moving with which the interests and economic relations in light of the potential and great opportunities in Iraq. "

The Iraqi government announced, on November 15, 2011, for receiving Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's call from his Kuwaiti counterpart Ahmad Al-Nasser to visit Kuwait to discuss outstanding issues between the two countries and find ways to solve them.

She stressed the United Nations Mission in Iraq, on 8 December 2011, that Iraq and Kuwait have made ​​little progress on normalizing bilateral relations, while noting that the two eternal willingness to resolve outstanding problems, expressed the hope that the visit of Maliki's visit to Kuwait to resume work of the Committee common.

It is noteworthy that the UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon called on Iraq, in November 16, 2011, to fulfill its obligations to Kuwait, in particular Security Council resolution No. (833) on the delineation of the border to get out of the penalty provisions of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, the Council also decided International Security in the month of December 2010, to keep the immunity to Iraqi funds and the extension of the deposit of Iraqi oil revenues into the Development Fund of Iraq to the United Nations to the end of the year 2011, which is a continuation of the policy of imposing sanctions against Iraq under Chapter VII.

And consists of Chapter VII of the 13 articles, and is the resolution 678, issued in 1990 to expel Iraq from Kuwait by force of this Chapter, Iraq is still under Tailth because of the survival of the issue remains of Kuwaiti citizens prisoners and missing persons in Iraq, and Kuwaiti property, including the archives of the Amiri Diwan and the Diwan Crown Prince and the issue of compensation of environmental and oil and which do not relate only to the State of Kuwait and other Arab countries and some companies.

http://translate.goo....F1-65566-.html

Read more:

• Upvote 1

did they pass a budget last year---if so, then what happened to affect the RV ???

:huh::blink:

The budget was never offically passed and put in the gazette last year.

Aren't they suppose to post it in the Gazette or something? :unsure:

I believe parts of it have already been put in the Gazette.

NINA 23/02/2012

I believe laws to support the budget might have already been voted on, before the passing of this budget. It makes to much sense for them to go ahead and implement the budget and start paying contractors and gov employees the new rate the first of the month, before the Arab Summitt the end of march. Why would they talk of retroactive back to january of this year if they wasn't going to do this soon. But this is iraq and it doesn't have to make sense. :lol:

RodandStaff, if everything that is necessary is completed, can't Shabibi do the RV without parliament being in session? I thought he had the power to do this, which would make parliament unnecessary for the actual event as long as they have completed all their essential work prior to that time. And Maliki went to Kuwait again, one last time to finish the business between the two countries. I think I read where Mallaki was given quite a bit of power or leeway while he is down there to force Kuwait to stop their nonsense. The article I read even mentioned the port they are building, most likely just to cut Iraq out of a chance to build its own large port. I understood Kuwait's angerf for a long time, but this is just hanging in there trying to squeeze the last drop of blood from Iraq. Shades of Shylock!!! Anyway, my question is how much authority does Shabibi have while parliament is not in session. Do you know about that?

Sorry I couldn't get back to ya earlier Francie... I was at "wh.. wha...wha... work!!!"... dang, I can't wait to not have to say that 4 letter word ever again!! rolleyes.gif... at least not where I am forced to leave my family when I really don't want to!

From what I am reading and hearing ... it all depends on what has been happening "between the lines, or behind closed doors" so to speak. I honestly believe that as good as it has been sounding... there has been even more done behind closed doors. This all could have been done months ago, and yes there have been many, many delays... but it is quite obvious that they have been waiting for something. unsure.gif I am not going to try to expound on some big conspiracy theory... but I will say there is much more going on behind the scenes than the average person is ever privy to.

Bottom line, if enough has been done ... the things we haven't seen go public "yet".... then it could all come at us like a freight train that's lost it's breaks... no stopping that thing!!! Last thing I can say... come on boyz... git-r-dun already!!!biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Jerryskinz here you go:

Bahr al-Ulum al-Maliki is expected to visit Kuwait mission to remove Iraq from Chapter VII

21/01/2012 - 12:02

Sumerian News / Baghdad

Considered Iraq's ambassador to Kuwait, Mohammad Hussain Mohammad Bahr al-Ulum, Saturday, that the visit of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will be forthcoming is an important point to lift the country from Chapter VII, noting that the Kuwaiti government is ready to establish advanced relations with Iraq.

Uloum said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", Maliki's visit "upcoming Kuwait will be critical to many details and put all the files on the table, to end it and move forward in the full normalization of relations between the two countries," pointing out that "Iraq has made ​​at the beginning of last year, an achievement great to get out of Chapter VII, and today is keen to achieve the great national achievement, a lasting exit from this item. "

Bahr al-Ulum said that "if Maliki was able to achieve remove Iraq from Chapter VII will score his points, historic remember right," expected to "be the date of the visit after the restoration of electoral conditions and the stability of the formation of the Kuwaiti government to come."

Bahr al-Ulum said that "the time is very appropriate to meet with Iraq and Kuwait in order to overcome the outstanding issues between them," significant that "the survival of Iraq under Chapter VII hampered by a black point in the economic and international relations so that it now wears a suit of full sovereignty."

The Bahr al-Ulum that "Iraq and the testimony of everyone much has been done with regard to the decisions of the Chapter VII and the rest of which three cases are the boundary markers and compensation and the file of prisoners and missing persons," adding that "what is left is to give the finishing touches on the normalization of the relationship between the two neighbors."

The Sea of Sciences that "the Kuwaiti side is ready to discuss all outstanding issues, because in his interest to have a full normalization of relations between the northern neighbors, and he is looking forward and looking forward the Iraqi side from behind these relationships to open doors of economic, historical, political art, especially that the world is now moving with which the interests and economic relations in light of the potential and great opportunities in Iraq. "

The Iraqi government announced, on November 15, 2011, for receiving Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's call from his Kuwaiti counterpart Ahmad Al-Nasser to visit Kuwait to discuss outstanding issues between the two countries and find ways to solve them.

She stressed the United Nations Mission in Iraq, on 8 December 2011, that Iraq and Kuwait have made ​​little progress on normalizing bilateral relations, while noting that the two eternal willingness to resolve outstanding problems, expressed the hope that the visit of Maliki's visit to Kuwait to resume work of the Committee common.

It is noteworthy that the UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon called on Iraq, in November 16, 2011, to fulfill its obligations to Kuwait, in particular Security Council resolution No. (833) on the delineation of the border to get out of the penalty provisions of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, the Council also decided International Security in the month of December 2010, to keep the immunity to Iraqi funds and the extension of the deposit of Iraqi oil revenues into the Development Fund of Iraq to the United Nations to the end of the year 2011, which is a continuation of the policy of imposing sanctions against Iraq under Chapter VII.

And consists of Chapter VII of the 13 articles, and is the resolution 678, issued in 1990 to expel Iraq from Kuwait by force of this Chapter, Iraq is still under Tailth because of the survival of the issue remains of Kuwaiti citizens prisoners and missing persons in Iraq, and Kuwaiti property, including the archives of the Amiri Diwan and the Diwan Crown Prince and the issue of compensation of environmental and oil and which do not relate only to the State of Kuwait and other Arab countries and some companies.

http://translate.goo....F1-65566-.html

Read more:

Thanks Much Big. Appreciate you posting this again for me!!