Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Commission on the implementation of Article (140) of the Constitution, looking into the possibility distribution of the forms and receive transact

yota691

The Commission on the implementation of Article (140) of the Constitution, looking into the possibility distribution of the forms and receive transactions electronically

05:49:23 / 02/2012

mada-140-230212b.jpg

Khandan - Committee discussed the implementation of Article (140) of the Constitution, the mechanism of the offices and the problems and constraints faced, as the Commission decided to set up specialized committees for the purpose of an inspection conducted field visits to the offices of the Commission in the provinces to see their work.

A statement by the committee got "Khandan" on the copy of it: The Committee for the implementation of Article (140) of the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq its sixty, during the meeting was to discuss topics on the agenda, also discussed the mechanism of the offices and the problems and constraints faced by these offices, as decided Committee set up specialized committees for the purpose of conducting field visits an inspection to the offices of the Commission and the offices of members of the link in the provinces for the work and the performance of these offices and make sure the extent of their commitment to the regulations and instructions approved by the Commission (140), and the Committee discussed the possibility of distributing the forms and receive transactions electronically covered by regulations and decisions Committee similar to the system adopted in some ministries ..

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://xendan.org/arabic/drejaA.aspx%3FJmara%3D5092%26Jor%3D1

• Upvote 2

I understand this has not been passed, yet they are stating in terms of implementation of Article (140). Why would you be interested in implementing a law which has not passed yet?

Because it's done zig, it was in the budget, compensation to the people, Article 140 is one of the Erbil agreements, I think number 11 or 12 and covers compensation to the Kurdish people that were effected by Saddam, just like the Kuwaiti families were, hence the payments to them.

Kurdish family members that were killed, there living family members are entitled to compensation, at least that's the way I understand it...

• Upvote 2

Because it's done zig, it was in the budget, compensation to the people, Article 140 is one of the Erbil agreements, I think number 11 or 12 and covers compensation to the Kurdish people that were effected by Saddam, just like the Kuwaiti families were, hence the payments to them.

Kurdish family members that were killed, there living family members are entitled to compensation, at least that's the way I understand it...

Thanks Stryker I really wasn't sure Erbil was indeed in there and passed. HCL as well?

IF THEY ARE SET UP CORRECTLY

Only one Domino has to fall and the rest follow suit

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghfg7t5g7KE

OK im not an expert at This or even A NOVICE

but copy the link and paste it to see dominos falling

lol

GO RV AND GO SOON

I understand this has not been passed, yet they are stating in terms of implementation of Article (140). Why would you be interested in implementing a law which has not passed yet?

I think that it was pass, heck I don't know. A lot of things that was suppose to pass didn't so who knows?? I think only partial of the HCL passed, what part I don't know :lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Stryker I really wasn't sure Erbil was indeed in there and passed. HCL as well?

I think so zig, I am in the middle of trying to understand all of it, as you know its long and involved.

There was an article yesterday that stated that the budget included for the first time in history the 25% oil distribution of wealth to the people, well that is one of the big parts of HCL, birth right to oil revenue. So this tells me that parts done, now the other major part is between how Kurdish, other provinces and GOI report and handle the contract and each other’s input in them, or something like that is the way I understand it. So is HCL part of the budget, heck yes, is it all of it no but that could have been voted on. Also keep in mind that it could have just been agreed upon and implemented to go with the 2006 law that is already done too and that is why it has not been announced!

There are a lot of signs that I see that HCL could be done but not announced yet.

• Upvote 1

I think so zig, I am in the middle of trying to understand all of it, as you know its long and involved.

There was an article yesterday that stated that the budget included for the first time in history the 25% oil distribution of wealth to the people, well that is one of the big parts of HCL, birth right to oil revenue. So this tells me that parts done, now the other major part is between how Kurdish, other provinces and GOI report and handle the contract and each other’s input in them, or something like that is the way I understand it. So is HCL part of the budget, heck yes, is it all of it no but that could have been voted on. Also keep in mind that it could have just been agreed upon and implemented to go with the 2006 law that is already done too and that is why it has not been announced!

There are a lot of signs that I see that HCL could be done but not announced yet.

I so hope you're right!!

Hey Stryker......Im pretty sure the HCL will be big International news....we know the 2007 law is available to them from when they stated the 2007 law would be reinstated by the end of 2011 if the NEW HCL law wasnt agreed apon. Bottomline I think we can all feel pretty confident that the HCL is done in one way shape or form....we sall "soon" see.....and I do mean soon!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Posted Today, 11:40 AM

snapback.pngk98nights, on 24 February 2012 - 07:12 AM, said:

Iraqis to receive 25% from oil revenues

2/23/2012 5:52 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Iraqi Parliament on Thursday approved the allocation of 25 percent of the increase in crude oil revenues to the people.

"The parliamentarians voted for an article in the federal budget to allocate 25 percent of the increase in crude oil revenues to the Iraqi people," a source in the parliament told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

SH (TP)/SR

http://en.aswatalira...e&id=147079&l=1

This to me, sounds and looks like article 140. (part of HCL) wink.gif

I think the rest of HCL only has to be agreed upon by the political blocs themselves, and it seems like they are all in one agreement, and all 3 of their different paper requests have become one.

I believe that it Is done and they are awaiting the appropriate time to announce, maybe with seating of ministers, which now is Maliki's job to push the Final domino over.

Hey Stryker......Im pretty sure the HCL will be big International news....we know the 2007 law is available to them from when they stated the 2007 law would be reinstated by the end of 2011 if the NEW HCL law wasnt agreed apon. Bottomline I think we can all feel pretty confident that the HCL is done in one way shape or form....we sall "soon" see.....and I do mean soon!

Close and soon JWJW......wink.gif

• Upvote 1

My take is that IF parliament is out until the 6th, then any and all things that needed to be done are done. We will be getting all of the info over the coming days... IMO.

I agree with Alex... This slow feed of info allows the citizens to take everything in and understand the changes taking place in their country.

KK

• Upvote 1