Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I love Censorship

ghostflame

Dinar vets is now censoring honest posters? Uncool.

Watch this get deleted.

Since when are posts censored? There are a few I would love to see censored but reporting them got me the explanation that we are all free to our own opinions. Oh, perhaps your belief that a post would be censored might come from your negative overall rating? Have you been naughty? I'll bet you have! It's not nice to try to fool the system ... didn't you know that? hahahaha But in any event I doubt very much if your post would be censored. The worst I think I have heard of happening was a post that was of questionable content being moved but that isn't censorship. And if you are worried about it, just try not to be so naughty ... hahahahaha

;)

smee2

• Upvote 2

o kay have been censored and taken off the postings myself { o kay i let off a little steam not at anyone } making a statement of how iraq sits on it`s butt and cancels every thing and exspects big company too run too iraq and set up shop ,,,, i posted two articles yesterday and both were gone ,,,pretty fast,,,,,,,, maybe i had more steam than i knew :lol: not too worry hope we won`t have too worry over vets site in a few more months

Well ... this is the first time I have seen this happen on the forum. Between my comments there were comments from another member ... really gross ... just using up any and all bad words and disgusting phrases he could think of. And another one making a gross comment to what I had commented. They are not there now. I am very glad they are gone, but wasn't aware that the mods or perhaps the site administrator himself, Mr. Montana, could, or would, take that step. Whoever did though, thanks a bunch. It cleans up something that was extreme and really uncalled for. Keeping the forum a place to exchange ideas and enjoy the online "company" of others is really an endless and thankless job. We are so fortunate to have good people keeping an eye on the posts and comments. Thank you Thank you Thank you !!!!!!!

:)

smee2

• Upvote 4

Dinar vets is now censoring honest posters? Uncool.

Watch this get deleted.

Why even post a thread like this ? There are many other forums you can join if this is such a bad place. Better yet just read and don't post.

Sheeesh, pp

Sorry Adam, I responded before I saw your comment.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 1

I won't delete it. But I'll put your account on restricted status since you have a horrible attitude and obviously started this thread just to stir up trouble.

Also, you posted it in the wrong section. Please pay attention to the rules, the categories, and don't be a jerk.

Have a nice day :tiphat:

Thanks Adam.

• Upvote 1

Its a little disturbing to think that someone with this kind of mouth and attitude might actually become wealthy and be able to treat people badly in a really big way. If ignorance is bliss, this guy is totally blissful.

smee2

You can bet this guy is already treating people bad with no wealth

• Upvote 1

o kay have been censored and taken off the postings myself { o kay i let off a little steam not at anyone } making a statement of how iraq sits on it`s butt and cancels every thing and exspects big company too run too iraq and set up shop ,,,, i posted two articles yesterday and both were gone ,,,pretty fast,,,,,,,, maybe i had more steam than i knew :lol: not too worry hope we won`t have too worry over vets site in a few more months

Not sure why you think someone removed your articles, it looks like you posted 3 and all of them are still in the News section. :)

Not sure why you think someone removed your articles, it looks like you posted 3 and all of them are still in the News section. :)

It happens.

Markinsa thought a news article I brought over, about a Democrat representative adding verbage to an abortion bill, because it had the "M" word that is used to technically describe when one pleasures them self. Not using the word out of respect for Markinsa. :mellow:

Its a little disturbing to think that someone with this kind of mouth and attitude might actually become wealthy and be able to treat people badly in a really big way. If ignorance is bliss, this guy is totally blissful.

smee2

God will recognize those that do and don't take this blessing of an RV and use it to bless his children and his word. I know where an additional 10% of my RV blessing will be going! Are you in??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sounds like someone got no lovin' on the Valentine's day. Maybe he's suffering from a "high retention factor" :wacko: .

Thank you Adam for giving us a site where we can in an ADULT manner state our opinions without the paranoid censorship that takes place on other sites

Thanks to Adam and all the Mods for keeping an eye out for situations like this, and handling them entirely appropriately. I spent 24 years of my life sworn to support, protect and defend the Constitution, including freedom of speech. However, there is a BIG difference between the freedom to speak in a public forum, being clearly recognized as who you are and standing accountable for your opinion, and the license to hide behind an assumed name and anonymously disrespect others without personal consequence to yourself. The latter is definitely NOT a freedom I wish to uphold. If you want to post that kind of garbage, man up and reveal who you truly are. Otherwise, go away. We don't want your disrespectful, anonymous drivel on this site.

• Upvote 3