Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

National investment confirms that the corporate world has confidence in Iraqi banks

Carrello

National investment confirms that the corporate world has confidence in Iraqi banks

13/02/2012

Baghdad, 13 February (aknews) – the national investment Commission confirmed that the corporate world has no objection to the performance of Iraqi banks, saying it had decided to reopen the investment for the construction of 100 housing units in each of the governorates of Basra and Mosul. The Economic Committee were invited last week to provide banking facilities for foreign investment companies He said Chief Sami Al-araji investment agency of Kurdistan (aknews) news that "investment firms in Iraq has no problem with the banks." "

The project will have investment authority million housing units of investment projects in the governorates of Basra and Mosul". He noted that "investment body gave priority to housing projects and services introduced in coordination and cooperation with all relevant ministries including the Ministry of construction and housing, municipal and District Councils and works". And watching the World Bank process of development and investment in the country by a group of experts chaired by Iraqi economic Maged mock.

The World Bank, called on the Iraqi Government to activate single-window system and the formation of a Committee comprising senior officials to facilitate the entry of foreign firms with a view to promoting investment in the country. And the Parliamentary Committee on the economy and investment announced earlier, expressed support for Government directions aimed at amendment of the existing investment law No. 13 of 2006, indicating that the problem of land acquisitions by the investor still is the problem more complex. Iraq admitted in 2006 investment law No. 13 of encouraging foreign companies to enter the country and to contribute to the efforts of the Government for the reconstruction of dilapidated infrastructure owing to wars and blockade. First amendment law by Iraq in 2009 allowed the foreign investor the right to own land and property belonging to the State allowance determined in accordance with the special regime, and also the right to own land and property belonging to the mixed and private sectors for the purpose of housing projects. From: Jafar Alunan, en: fady Zeidan

My link

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

If Iraq was going to RD or LOp I dont think they would or could attract these kind of ventures! They smell the opportunities and the money. Who in their right mind would invest in something that was bound to fail. Makes me think the big boys are on the inside track.

Quad B)

Lets get this RV show on the road now!

Why the neg for Carrello? +1 from quad I evened you out

• Upvote 3

To whomever negged me for posting an article, I would just like to say: Are you fricking nuts? If you don't like me, say it. If you don't like the article, say it. But why neg somebody over an article? Step up to the plate.

And by the way, when was the last time you brought anything to this site, other than little red negative onesies? CS

Thanks Kidd. You can see my opinion of it above.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 5

This is important, again this is what CBI is doing, cutting the red tape out of making it difficult for foreign business's to set up shop. Very important. CBI has to have gotten the "one window" ready to go or is about to. According to this article, the corporate world is ready to open up business with Iraq.

The World Bank, called on the Iraqi Government to activate single-window system and the formation of a Committee comprising senior officials to facilitate the entry of foreign firms with a view to promoting investment in the country. And the Parliamentary Committee on the economy and investment announced earlier, expressed support for Government directions aimed at amendment of the existing investment law No. 13 of 2006, indicating that the problem of land acquisitions by the investor still is the problem more complex. Iraq admitted in 2006 investment law No. 13 of encouraging foreign companies to enter the country and to contribute to the efforts of the Government for the reconstruction of dilapidated infrastructure owing to wars and blockade. First amendment law by Iraq in 2009 allowed the foreign investor the right to own land and property belonging to the State allowance determined in accordance with the special regime, and also the right to own land and property belonging to the mixed and private sectors for the purpose of housing projects. From: Jafar Alunan, en: fady Zeidan

Thanks Ms C....sorry someone neg'd you, don't know why....it is just an article. Maybe someone ate too many potato chips.

• Upvote 1

TY, Zig.

The important stuff: This is important, and I imagine the single-window system is ready to go, and very importantly, the international confidence is building.

I have looked but have not been able to pinpoint a list of WB requirements that have been completed. Anybody? The law for the contracts / loans financials have not come up that I have seen.

I hope that single-window is open, because I am about to jump out of it.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1

TY, Zig.

The important stuff: This is important, and I imagine the single-window system is ready to go, and very importantly, the international confidence is building.

I have looked but have not been able to pinpoint a list of WB requirements that have been completed. Anybody? The law for the contracts / loans financials have not come up that I have seen.

I hope that single-window is open, because I am about to jump out of it.

Talabani might jump with you....but he needs a cane. ;)

To whomever negged me for posting an article, I would just like to say: Are you fricking nuts? If you don't like me, say it. If you don't like the article, say it. But why neg somebody over an article? Step up to the plate.

And by the way, when was the last time you brought anything to this site, other than little red negative onesies? CS

Thanks Kidd. You can see my opinion of it above.

It could have been an accident. Maybe someone on their phone. Happens all the time. I gave you a plus. Thanks for getting us some news. :)

If Iraq was going to RD or LOp I dont think they would or could attract these kind of ventures! They smell the opportunities and the money. Who in their right mind would invest in something that was bound to fail. Makes me think the big boys are on the inside track.

Quad B)

Lets get this RV show on the road now!

Why the neg for Carrello? +1 from quad I evened you out

:lol: History an the Historians that come in here an say well these other countries RD, so History is what it shall be. You know them Folks that live in the Past :lol: Amazing you don't here a Squeak from with post like this. :twothumbs: Ms. C it was probably one of them Loper that can't stand Good news because they live in the Past.

Edited by yota691

laugh.gif History an the Historians that come in here an say well these other countries RD, so History is what it shall be. You know them Folks that live in the Past laugh.gif Amazing you don't here a Squeak from with post like this. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif Ms. C it was probably one of them Loper that can't stand Good news because they live in the Past.

Hey guys and gals just got back from picking my boy up from school, its cold here in Texas but this article and the one that yoto brought to my attention and posted titled Exposed to the local currency float "," economic sanctions pushed Syria and Iran to buy dollars from Ala Both these just warmed me up and fast.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1mIZ879ls

Thanks Carrello and yota,

You two work so hard for us here, let me see if I can add anything that all of you haven't already said.

IMO this article says that they have changed the Laws that DinarDana, myself and others have been looking for verification on. There was a few laws that passed Parliament a few weeks ago that were hidden in a few Commerce Economy Laws that I made reference too, and these could be them. There was not a break down to the specifics to what they were but these could be them.

Here's a quote:

Iraq admitted in 2006 investment law No. 13 of encouraging foreign companies to enter the country and to contribute to the efforts of the Government for the reconstruction of dilapidated infrastructure owing to wars and blockade. First amendment law by Iraq in 2009 allowed the foreign investor the right to own land and property belonging to the State allowance determined in accordance with the special regime, and also the right to own land and property belonging to the mixed and private sectors for the purpose of housing projects. From: Jafar Alunan, en: fady Zeidan

Now the other one talk about the dinar possibly going on the Float....these two go hand and hand because this one is also stating that the corporate world has confidence in Iraqi banks. and the other one has the IMF and The World Bank saying their ready too..

Just my thoughts....

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1

We are ready to see the rate launch....interesting word don't you think?

Good post Stryker.

Thanks and yes it is interesting word to use, I'm ready to launch as well, right off my rear into the car and to the bank.

I saw yours and Carrello's post and I too need a vacation, after Texas BBQ and Vegas I think Hawaii should be in order.

JWJW, I see you but you have not been posting, what do you say my friend does it look good to you?

Edited by Stryker365

It could have been an accident. Maybe someone on their phone. Happens all the time. I gave you a plus. Thanks for getting us some news. :)

I like to think I am very optimistic, but I have had a run on the -1s lately. That's okay. This is not about me, it is about my bank account.

• Upvote 1