Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I just posted a joke and it has been dissapeared already ?

delta22

If it is offensive don't posted it, if you think you will be offended don't read it. I guess the negative Gnome is out tonight.

If I thought it was rude or plain Ignorant, I would never post it. Some have no sense of ha ha. By the way your statement is correct and should be the credo of everyone. Wise words.

pp

Lord save us from narrow minded censors.

This is supposed to be a FAMILY FRIENDLY for ALL AGES website. I realize you are overseas, perhaps you have forgotten how to act in public. If you don't like the censorship, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST SOMEWHERE ELSE!

YOU have already been warned and counseled about this before. PLEASE FOLLOW FORUM RULES! angry.gif

-

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This is supposed to be a FAMILY FRIENDLY for ALL AGES website. I realize you are overseas, perhaps you have forgotten how to act in public. If you don't like the censorship, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST SOMEWHERE ELSE!

YOU have already been warned and counseled about this before. PLEASE FOLLOW FORUM RULES! angry.gif

-

Have you read any of the 751 pages in the post about the crazy side of Dinar Vets? I'd say that is across the line in several areas. I still haven't figured why it continues running. I guess we are setting a new record for pages or is this really how DV is?

• Upvote 6

Have you read any of the 751 pages in the post about the crazy side of Dinar Vets? I'd say that is across the line in several areas. I still haven't figured why it continues running. I guess we are setting a new record for pages or is this really how DV is?

That's special circumstances, its an exception to the rules, and there is a warning attached to the title. I don't go into that thread.

-

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Markinsa, if you took the time to read the post you would realize it is for all ages. I have encountered the warnings here and wouldn't have posted it if I thought it would upset anyone. But I guess some are so frightend of offending the narrow minded that they don't mind trampeling over the rest. Take the time to read the joke and then tell me what was offensive.

• Upvote 1

-

I think there are certain "jokes" that can be handled "delicately" but some just don't bend that far. They are gross and not "family friendly". Having said that, I also feel that if we are going to be concerned about "all ages" and the "family" we should be landing a lot harder on all the bashing of the American President. I don't care who it is, it is the American President. The office itself carries some requirement for respect but I have yet to read anything here that respects the office or the man.

And posting somewhere else? I agree! There are lots of places where off colour jokes and political mudslinging are welcomed, and even encouraged. I would love to see those two elements disappear from DV. My original take on the site was that this was a site mostly frequented by military, former military (But are you even not military having once been? I don't think so!) and their families, and that gave me hope that it was going to be not only informational regarding dinar, but posted to by people who are respectful, polite ... you know ... all that good stuff that the guardians of your homeland are supposed to be.

Markinsa, good on ya mate ... for sticking up for the rules. They have a purpose.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Markinsa, if you took the time to read the post you would realize it is for all ages. I have encountered the warnings here and wouldn't have posted it if I thought it would upset anyone. But I guess some are so frightend of offending the narrow minded that they don't mind trampeling over the rest. Take the time to read the joke and then tell me what was offensive.

Should have put a warning on it Delta22 and you would not have stoop to calling folks Narrow minded. If you respected other feelings or thoughts then we would not have issues. The only issues here are those are making one. You don't know who reads this forums. I better stop now before i rack up a couple hundred negatives.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Wow it seems jokes are not welcome here anymore ? I justed posted a joke called Scrotum injury and it has been dissappeared in less than five minutes. Whats up with that ?

come on man ive read some of your jokes and some were funny some werent thats the way it is. Just because u find humor in it doesnt mean other people will and may get offended thats why it goes to MOD review if it dont pass then it dont get posted simple as that. So, whats the problem?

• Upvote 2

I had one of my posts removed recently for referring to poop using the abbreviated "s" word.

I guess we're getting terribly "politically correct" these days?

Suggestion?

Let's create a "HUMOR" forum with the warning posted to let people know it could get pretty... "creative".

I know there are lots of people on this site with great (and warped) senses of humor.. why not allow some creativity.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The same thing happened to me last week.. it was on the forum for all of 5 minutes before it disappeared... I guess that the mods may be obama supporters also...so much for free speach...

LOL, there is a place and time for everything jokes and all. This is a private site and if you pay the bill Goose you can make the rules. If not then, don't preach free speech.

I had one of my posts removed recently for referring to poop using the abbreviated "s" word.

I guess we're getting terribly "politically correct" these days?

Suggestion?

Let's create a "HUMOR" forum with the warning posted to let people know it could get pretty... "creative".

I know there are lots of people on this site with great (and warped) senses of humor.. why not allow some creativity.

Sounds like a winner to me Sir :)

Lord save us from narrow minded censors.

Agreed... Maybe it'd be useful if you'd specify in the title that it's an adult joke...so whoever doesn't agree and/or like that kind of stuff is warned and can't whine about it.... I did that a couple of times ( after one member had complained about it) and it seems to work.

Having said that... It also depends on how deep and hot and outright raw the stuff is .. Not that I'd personally object to it ( I'm free minded about most stuff) but there are Forum rules where they will accept posts content up to some point and then censor it... That's my guess.

Edited by umbertino