Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DO YOU HAVE A MILLIONAIRE MIND?

wealthhound

Katersue,

How did you go about your preparation?

It would be great if you had insight to share!

Regards,

Wealthhound

I watched the first clip, and will get back to the rest a bit later, he sounds awesome!

Have you studied his work yourself?

Regards,

Wealthhound

P.S. Thanks for providing all of those links...

Wealthhound... No not really studied his work... Just checked some of his stuff but he does sound convincing to me at a first ( and second) glance... BTW....There's so much material out there ( youtube has got lots of related videos created by many different "experts") about Money-attracting Masters ( I wanted to say "Gurus" but the word got a bad meaning lately around here...smile) that it's sometimes hard to tell who are the sound serious factual ones and the crooks...But the subject is very intriguing no doubt...

Edited by umbertino

Wealthhound... No not really studied his work... Just checked some of his stuff but he does sound convincing to me at a first ( and second) glance... BTW....There's so much material out there ( youtube has got lots of related videos created by many different "experts") about Money-attracting Masters ( I wanted to say "Gurus" but the word got a bad meaning lately around here...smile) that it's sometimes hard to tell who are the sound serious factual ones and the crooks...But the subject is very intriguing no doubt...

Yes, it is. I did look at all of the links that you provided, they were great. Yes, there is a lot of info. regarding this topic out there.

So much so that it could become overwhelming...that why, for right now, I am focusing my energy on the book by T. Harv Eker...got to start (actually I have a couple of weeks ago) somewhere, I expect that going forward we that are on this journey will branch out to other books and authors. What I DID find VERY INTERESTING from Joe Vitale was the clip on the "tapping", the energy work. I did some of that last night, I will incorporate that daily too.

Good to hear from you!

Wealthhound

• Upvote 1

Yes, it is. I did look at all of the links that you provided, they were great. Yes, there is a lot of info. regarding this topic out there.

So much so that it could become overwhelming...that why, for right now, I am focusing my energy on the book by T. Harv Eker...got to start (actually I have a couple of weeks ago) somewhere, I expect that going forward we that are on this journey will branch out to other books and authors. What I DID find VERY INTERESTING from Joe Vitale was the clip on the "tapping", the energy work. I did some of that last night, I will incorporate that daily too.

Good to hear from you!

Wealthhound

I read and heard ( youtube) some encouraging testimonials on the tapping technique... There's someone ( I forgot his name) who is the major expert and maker of tapping.. It can be easily found on youtube as he's the one who made most videos about it. You can consider him the tapping Master I guess....

I tried the technique for a short while but I admit I lack being constant with stuff like that.. Will do it maybe a couple or so of times and then quit.. I know .. That's not good....

After 40+ years of creating and building Niche brick and mortar businesses, I see money as no more than a tool able to do amazing things or tare things down depending on the user.

As for myself, I am using the largest part of my RV to start my charity:

Care About Americans which I am excited about.

It will help Americans that the Greed of Corporate America has jacked over! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

After 40+ years of creating and building Niche brick and mortar businesses, I see money as no more than a tool able to do amazing things or tare things down depending on the user.

As for myself, I am using the largest part of my RV to start my charity:

Care About Americans which I am excited about.

It will help Americans that the Greed of Corporate America has jacked over! :rolleyes:

BRADYBEAR,

I agree with your view on money, when one's desire for wealth is for the right motives, it is a wonderful and very necessary tool...

I would love to know more about the charity you will be starting. I too will be looking into various charitable organizations, ...there are 2 "categories" that I feel passionate about, Veterans and Children...these are the 2 areas that I will impact.

Thanks for your post and keep me posted on your post RV stuff!

Regards,

Wealthhound

I read and heard ( youtube) some encouraging testimonials on the tapping technique... There's someone ( I forgot his name) who is the major expert and maker of tapping.. It can be easily found on youtube as he's the one who made most videos about it. You can consider him the tapping Master I guess....

I tried the technique for a short while but I admit I lack being constant with stuff like that.. Will do it maybe a couple or so of times and then quit.. I know .. That's not good....

Umbertino,

Why don't you consider joining our group here, do you have the book Secrets of the Millionaire Mind?

Or, would you be able to get it?

You see, I have started so many things sooooo many times and not carried them through, and I noticed a very disturbing pattern in my life, I PRETTY MUCH HANDLED EVERYTHING THAT WAY!!!

One of the reasons I started this thread is to hold myself accountable...I know that I WON'T LET OTHERS DOWN and am diligently working on new habits and actions.

Consider it, won't you?

Hey, I understand you are in Italy, what part?

Wealthhound

• Upvote 1

Shick,

This particulat thresd has nothing to do with any of the DV products offered by Adam.

Here we are working a book together, that is imperative to a healthy, prosperous financial future.

I do hear whar you stated here, however, I am offering to get a book to you (that is what we are using here in this thread...Believe me, just because some of us may be involved with other product here, does not mean that we do not share where you are financially!

That's the whole reason I started this thread.

I recognize the need I have to get my financial life in the right place.

Again, I will be happy and VERY BLESSED TO SEND YOU THE BOOK..if by chance you are not ready for that...hang around and touch base on the thread..we are just starting to ramp up, there's about 5 or 6 of us that have committed to working it together. We are all connected here...So, what do you say, I AM DOING THIS FOR PERSONAL REASONS and thought others may have the need too, all you need to do is say yes, email me at KELLYMARKETINGSTRATEGIES@YAHOO.COM, I would me happy to do this for you, in fact, please allow me to bless you!

Regards,

WEALTHHOUND

Okay you can send it if that's where your heart is, I won't still your blessing. So what you need to send it?

BRADYBEAR,

I agree with your view on money, when one's desire for wealth is for the right motives, it is a wonderful and very necessary tool...

I would love to know more about the charity you will be starting. I too will be looking into various charitable organizations, ...there are 2 "categories" that I feel passionate about, Veterans and Children...these are the 2 areas that I will impact.

Thanks for your post and keep me posted on your post RV stuff!

Regards,

Wealthhound

Umbertino,

Why don't you consider joining our group here, do you have the book Secrets of the Millionaire Mind?

Or, would you be able to get it?

You see, I have started so many things sooooo many times and not carried them through, and I noticed a very disturbing pattern in my life, I PRETTY MUCH HANDLED EVERYTHING THAT WAY!!!

One of the reasons I started this thread is to hold myself accountable...I know that I WON'T LET OTHERS DOWN and am diligently working on new habits and actions.

Consider it, won't you?

Hey, I understand you are in Italy, what part?

Wealthhound

Thanks and I'd like to be part of the Group..... Yes I'd like to get the book ( can't it be found on the Internet?) .. I am in Trento in the North of Italy.. The City of the Council of Trent ( 1545-1552....School History class memories...smile)

Thanks and I'd like to be part of the Group..... Yes I'd like to get the book ( can't it be found on the Internet?) .. I am in Trento in the North of Italy.. The City of the Council of Trent ( 1545-1552....School History class memories...smile)

Umbertino,

I am sure the book can be bought on the internet. Try AMAZON.com

Are you anywhere near Piedmonte? My mothers father was from there.

I would love to visit N. Italy. My hubby and I have been to Venice, Rome and Naples..

Let me know if you are able to order the book! Chaio!

Francie 26 to answer your question, I am 49 years old. I do act much younger. I think is because of my personality and when you come so very close to dying like I did, you do not take life so seriously. Life is very fragile and it can be over within just a flash of one second. I know from experience that this is true. I have had the opportunity to speak to many people who have had near-death experiences also. Please pay attention to this, whatever you are doing big or small, ENJOY EVERY MOMENT!!!! SMILE, LAUGH, OBSERVE YOUR SURROUNDINGS, AND MOST OF ALL GIVE THANKS TO GOD, OTHER PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE. WHEN YOUR IN THE MOMENT you forget about the clock, time and your more about people and your relationships to them and/or your surroundings.

• Upvote 3

Umbertino,

I am sure the book can be bought on the internet. Try AMAZON.com

Are you anywhere near Piedmonte? My mothers father was from there.

I would love to visit N. Italy. My hubby and I have been to Venice, Rome and Naples..

Let me know if you are able to order the book! Chaio!

Thanks.. I'll look for it then... I'm not exactly near the Piemonte Region ( Capital :Torino, the City of FIAT) but not too far either as Piemonte is also in the North of the Country, only in the Western part while I'm on the Eastern part.

Glad you already got the chance of visiting here.

Yes, I'll let you know if I'm able to order. Thanks.

Francie 26 to answer your question, I am 49 years old. I do act much younger. I think is because of my personality and when you come so very close to dying like I did, you do not take life so seriously. Life is very fragile and it can be over within just a flash of one second. I know from experience that this is true. I have had the opportunity to speak to many people who have had near-death experiences also. Please pay attention to this, whatever you are doing big or small, ENJOY EVERY MOMENT!!!! SMILE, LAUGH, OBSERVE YOUR SURROUNDINGS, AND MOST OF ALL GIVE THANKS TO GOD, OTHER PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE. WHEN YOUR IN THE MOMENT you forget about the clock, time and your more about people and your relationships to them and/or your surroundings.

What a nice reply!! Thank you much! I can certainly understand how such a traumatic event could alter your attitudes and beliefs permanently. You are very fortunate to have the mother you did. You allowed yourself to see yourself and your situation through her eyes, especially your possibilities, and that appears to be the basis for your ability to walk today. Yours is an amazing, moving story. Thank you for sharing it.

• Upvote 1

Good Morning, and a good one it is with all of the wonderful news coming out today ..

I'd like to ask those that showed interest in being part of studying this book Secrets of the Millionaire Mind where they are in respect to having the book for a template to use...

I have been diligently studying the above for a few weeks now, boy have I been enlightened!!!

SO WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO ASK , IS WHO IS READY TO GET STARTED???

I WOULD LIKE TO SET UP A CONFERENCE CALL FOR US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES AND THEN TALK A LITTLE ABOUT HOW THE GROUP WANTS TO PROCEED....

WEALTHHOUND

Good Morning, and a good one it is with all of the wonderful news coming out today ..

I'd like to ask those that showed interest in being part of studying this book Secrets of the Millionaire Mind where they are in respect to having the book for a template to use...

I have been diligently studying the above for a few weeks now, boy have I been enlightened!!!

SO WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO ASK , IS WHO IS READY TO GET STARTED???

I WOULD LIKE TO SET UP A CONFERENCE CALL FOR US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES AND THEN TALK A LITTLE ABOUT HOW THE GROUP WANTS TO PROCEED....

WEALTHHOUND

I really want to do this, so if it's at a time when I can possibly be there, I will. Let me know when you schedule it. Sounds great to me.

Hey DV Family,

Lots going on lately!!! WOW!!!

I posted several days ago regarding any interest to work the book, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, and I only received one responce.

I know we are all very busy, but I'm asking again, anyone interested???

As I said before, I have been working it for the past several weeks, AND IT IS WORKING! I AM SEEING RESULTS!

Here's a few things that have come about that will increase my net wealth, I say will cause there is a process will a few of them, but the process has started.

1-My grandmother that passed away in 1997- we found an account that has nver been distributed to her heirs, she had no will and was in a nursing home for years.

2- There is a second account that my nanny had that have funds in them still.

3- We found a whole life policy that we are cashing in!!!

I honestly do attribute these findings to my new WEALTH MINDSET...

Regards,

Wealthhound...now I know why I have this user name!!!!

I'm hounding out the wealth..Go RVVVVVV :D

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hey DV Family,

Lots going on lately!!! WOW!!!

I posted several days ago regarding any interest to work the book, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, and I only received one responce.

I know we are all very busy, but I'm asking again, anyone interested???

As I said before, I have been working it for the past several weeks, AND IT IS WORKING! I AM SEEING RESULTS!

Here's a few things that have come about that will increase my net wealth, I say will cause there is a process will a few of them, but the process has started.

1-My grandmother that passed away in 1997- we found an account that has nver been distributed to her heirs, she had no will and was in a nursing home for years.

2- There is a second account that my nanny had that have funds in them still.

3- We found a whole life policy that we are cashing in!!!

I honestly do attribute these findings to my new WEALTH MINDSET...

Regards,

Wealthhound...now I know why I have this user name!!!!

I'm hounding out the wealth..Go RVVVVVV :D

Hi all,

I thought I might put this topic out there again, I know that we are all very busy, lot's going on always. I am posing this question again, somewhat selfishly I might add...awhile back I started this topic related to the book by T. Harv Eker SECRETS OF THE MILLIONAIRE MIND...studied it daily for a few weeks...then, dropped the ball ...If there is anyone interested in exploring their relationship around $$$$$ I would love to have some people to do this with...Anyone interested in working this subject together and then perhaps meeting on a phone call weekly to help us stay focused???

As the RV approaches, I certainly (like most of us) want to be sure that my mind is where it needs to be to ensure my wealth doesn't "disappear" because of my own thinking...hope others might want to come along on the WEALTH TRAIN !!!

Regards,

Wealthhound

• Upvote 2

Hey Wealthhound,

Was wondering what happened to you. I did find an "autographed" copy of Secrets of the Millionaire Mind for $5 at a half price book store near me...made it to page 14 and got distracted by something else (Full Black by Brad Thor)! Anyway, I'll have to rewrap my head around it but I'm still interested. Rich Dad Poor Dad gave me a lot to think about and I suspect this will too. Thanks for the reminder.

• Upvote 1

Hey Wealthhound,

Was wondering what happened to you. I did find an "autographed" copy of Secrets of the Millionaire Mind for $5 at a half price book store near me...made it to page 14 and got distracted by something else (Full Black by Brad Thor)! Anyway, I'll have to rewrap my head around it but I'm still interested. Rich Dad Poor Dad gave me a lot to think about and I suspect this will too. Thanks for the reminder.

Good to hear from you SNOTROCKET, would you be interested in reading it and studying with a few other folks??

Hi Wealthound

Just found this thread and think it is great.

Over the years I have had to do many adjustments to my thinking in order to be successful. There has been a definite learning curve involved and my thinking and how I think about money have been radically altered.

As the way I thought about money changed so did my income and experiences with money.

Since I am a devoted Christian it was scripture that I used as the basis to begin to question how I thought about money and other things in life.

As I begin to reinforce sacred truths found in the scripture my thinking began to change. I learned to never say anything about myself I did not want to come true.

How we think and what we think about money ultimately influences or experience with it and either the lack of it or the abundance of it. If we think like a poor person we likely will continue to not rise above our financial struggles. If we begin to think more like a wealthy person our actions and experiences will become self fulfilling of what we believe.

I have started and run several successful businesses over the years and expect opportunities to present themselves to me for profit.

Fear of lack, or of not having enough money is a most counter productive force to prospering.

Faith and a positive belief in the spiritual principles surrounding money draw both opportunity and money to you.

And while I am adamantly opposed to to greed and materialism (it is a form of wealth worship) I do believe and expect to prosper and have plenty.

My worship is directed to the One worthy of it and not created things.

Wealth should never become a replacement for integrity and integrity should never suffer as a result of the acquiring of wealth or money has become your object of worship. What a shallow thing indeed.

I have seen many become so enamored with money that it became the single most driving value in their life.

I do not find it surprising the level of attrition you have seen by people who initially showed interest on this subject. "Most people unfortunately want change without having to change."

I am not familiar with the book you mentioned but am intrigued by some of the posts on the thread.

Have you considered do a blog on the subject and/or book mentioned allowing everyone to weigh in their thoughts and questions as you go through the material chapter by chapter?

I have learned that I learn better from reading than from verbal dialogue. That way it is easier for me to reread the areas that are of particular importance and spend more time on the things that challenge my personal thinking/belief system.

Thanks and many blessings

GP

• Upvote 3

Hi Wealthound

Just found this thread and think it is great.

Over the years I have had to do many adjustments to my thinking in order to be successful. There has been a definite learning curve involved and my thinking and how I think about money have been radically altered.

As the way I thought about money changed so did my income and experiences with money.

Since I am a devoted Christian it was scripture that I used as the basis to begin to question how I thought about money and other things in life.

As I begin to reinforce sacred truths found in the scripture my thinking began to change. I learned to never say anything about myself I did not want to come true.

How we think and what we think about money ultimately influences or experience with it and either the lack of it or the abundance of it. If we think like a poor person we likely will continue to not rise above our financial struggles. If we begin to think more like a wealthy person our actions and experiences will become self fulfilling of what we believe.

I have started and run several successful businesses over the years and expect opportunities to present themselves to me for profit.

Fear of lack, or of not having enough money is a most counter productive force to prospering.

Faith and a positive belief in the spiritual principles surrounding money draw both opportunity and money to you.

And while I am adamantly opposed to to greed and materialism (it is a form of wealth worship) I do believe and expect to prosper and have plenty.

My worship is directed to the One worthy of it and not created things.

Wealth should never become a replacement for integrity and integrity should never suffer as a result of the acquiring of wealth or money has become your object of worship. What a shallow thing indeed.

I have seen many become so enamored with money that it became the single most driving value in their life.

I do not find it surprising the level of attrition you have seen by people who initially showed interest on this subject. "Most people unfortunately want change without having to change."

I am not familiar with the book you mentioned but am intrigued by some of the posts on the thread.

Have you considered do a blog on the subject and/or book mentioned allowing everyone to weigh in their thoughts and questions as you go through the material chapter by chapter?

I have learned that I learn better from reading than from verbal dialogue. That way it is easier for me to reread the areas that are of particular importance and spend more time on the things that challenge my personal thinking/belief system.

Thanks and many blessings

GP

GB,

Thank you so very much for your post as well as all of the awesome thoughts.

I think that your idea of a blog is an awesome one.

I to am a Christian, and endeavor to believe in what God's word states related to wealth and prosperity.

My goal here is to help myself as well as others interested in mastering this subject, moving along and keeping ourselves accountable.

I have no experience with blogging, but I do have a word press blog site tat I opened a long while ago, I will explore that as a beginning point...For myself, it is critical to have the accountability piece, I so desire to manifest the abundance that we have been called to. I know that many Christians are aware of many promises related to this subject but, like myself, are challenged in this area. I will do some research this weekend on this matter. Your suggestion will serve to help myself and others in this category...God Bless, please stop back again. I look forward to any further insights that you would care to share.

God Bless,

Wealthhound

PS if anyone happens to read this and desire to be a part, Christian or not, you are clearly most welcome to come along. However, because of my beliefs, please expect that at times there will be Christian based thoughts expressed, but any and all are welcome to grasp whatever information or thoughts that may benefit or profit them as well. We all have valuable insight to bring!

Thanks!

Well said Grand Pubah. :)

Wealthound, I am still interested. I try to never pass up an opportunity to learn something of value. I'll get to readin' - let me know when you're ready to compare notes. Thanks again.

Snotrocket,

I am going to investigate the suggestion that GP had, will post more !!!

Glad you are interested...Wealthhound

• Upvote 2

Wealthound,

May I join your millionaire mind group ?

Thanks

Just got a chance toreopen he thread and very interesting. I'm going to get the book

I'm also a Christian and understand God's concept of money :)

Nadita, it would be a joy to have you hop on the prosperity journey!

If you have any thoughts or ideas regarding how as a group we should proceed, please share your thoughts!

Doing this type of thing is very new to be, as well as very exciting...I plan to look into blogging this weekend so please stay tuned!!!