Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DO YOU HAVE A MILLIONAIRE MIND?

wealthhound

Hello all and especially Wealthhound, I read your bio and found it to be an iron arrow that struck my heart dead center. I found this post by merely surfing the DV site and boy am I glad I did. You know they say that things happen for a reason, to justify this truth I was in deep conversation with my 27yr old Son, on dreams, reincarnation and what happens when we die. I dreamed last night that I had died and my sisters were carrying me and I could actually see them, the sky and the surrounding area, I could also heard every word that was spoken.

My Son gave his story of his experience in a dream of being dead, which was similar to my experience. The conversation went on to other things such as children that's born with special gifts, like the 5yr old that played the piano so well that he could have been a student of Mozart or Mozart himself. After the conversation those deep thoughts brought me to the computer and see what the DV folk had to share, then low and behold I found this post.

I'm one with not many words when it comes to communication, I'm a listener and when there's room for response it's usually short and to the point, then I listen again. After reading your bio I found it inspiring and sad, however you at least had your Mother and Father, my Mother was murdered when I was a child and living with 24 other people in a three bedroom house had far surpassed the Waltons. I've had dreams of myself being rich in mind, soul and body, in there; I still possessed my same giving and loving insights. To be sure, life wasn't as sweet and the experiences I've had in business was fit for a grave not shallow.

Life has been much sweeter since my Wife and I has given our lives to God, paying tithes and being active in church has started the wheel of prosperity rolling. Every thing I've ventured in since has come alive and more is forthcoming, oh the wheels of life has never turn with such balance and poise. People God exist! He has troubled the waters and my soul remembered, there is a balm! In Gilead that make the wounded whole, there's a balm in Gilead that heals the sin sick soul!

Now I understand that you guys will be on a conference call at 8:00pm tonight and that you've already had one yesterday, although I must be honest I don't have the book by T. Harv Eker as of yet, however, i've ordered it and should be receiving it soon, but once again; I'm a good listener. So if I can listen in I would be grateful.

• Upvote 2

Shick,

We are no expert :) and we all can learn from each other... the book is very good and there is a link by goldiegirl on this site for link to read the book online.

Here is the link :

http://giau.org/wp/QuaTang/T_Harv_Eker_Secrets_Of_The_Millionaire_Mind_Ebook.pdf

Welcome to God's family... we all have stories to tell but most of all how blessed we are to have Him in our lives...He is the one :)

If anyone could answer me this. The number that is listed, can I use my cell phone to join in on the conference call.

Patty,

Yes...you can use your cell... just make sure it's fully charged :)

I believe there is a new number for tonight :)

Nadita....What' the new number? Its not the one listed above. Is it a whole new phone number and access code?

Here is the number :

1. Please join my meeting.

+1 (805) 309-0015

Access Code: 558-772-599

Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting

Meeting ID: 558-772-599

GoToMeeting®

Online Meetings Made Easy™

Read more:

Nadita....What' the new number? Its not the one listed above. Is it a whole new phone number and access code?

Tonight the number is:

1-805-309-0015

After you are connected to this general number, then type in the following number to connect to the specifial "room" where we'll all meet.

558-772-599

See you there.

Fran :)

Shick...I don't have the book either but I'm gonna call in and listen to these really smart ladies....

Bamagirl I posted the PDF version of the book on this thread. Just download and you can follow along. :)

You can download from post #103

Bamagirl I posted the PDF version of the book on this thread. Just download and you can follow along. :)

You can download from post #103

I haven't been here on DV for a few hours...I'm on the call right now, hope you are all on your way to our call! Wealthhound

Goldiegirl, thanks for reposting..the PDF link....

Great call ladies....it was really nice 'meeting' you all....

Great talking to you as well...looks like we have some common things in both of our upbringing!

hello my future wealthy friends. wink.gif

Sorry to miss the call tonight again!

Hope to be caught up soon on my schedule and be more consistent participating.

God bless

GP

Hi GP, we missed you! I totally understand being busy, we had an awesome call there was quite a few of us , we had 8 very excited ladies on..we will continue... hope you can join next time! God Bless you too!

Hello all and especially Wealthhound, I read your bio and found it to be an iron arrow that struck my heart dead center. I found this post by merely surfing the DV site and boy am I glad I did. You know they say that things happen for a reason, to justify this truth I was in deep conversation with my 27yr old Son, on dreams, reincarnation and what happens when we die. I dreamed last night that I had died and my sisters were carrying me and I could actually see them, the sky and the surrounding area, I could also heard every word that was spoken.

My Son gave his story of his experience in a dream of being dead, which was similar to my experience. The conversation went on to other things such as children that's born with special gifts, like the 5yr old that played the piano so well that he could have been a student of Mozart or Mozart himself. After the conversation those deep thoughts brought me to the computer and see what the DV folk had to share, then low and behold I found this post.

I'm one with not many words when it comes to communication, I'm a listener and when there's room for response it's usually short and to the point, then I listen again. After reading your bio I found it inspiring and sad, however you at least had your Mother and Father, my Mother was murdered when I was a child and living with 24 other people in a three bedroom house had far surpassed the Waltons. I've had dreams of myself being rich in mind, soul and body, in there; I still possessed my same giving and loving insights. To be sure, life wasn't as sweet and the experiences I've had in business was fit for a grave not shallow.

Life has been much sweeter since my Wife and I has given our lives to God, paying tithes and being active in church has started the wheel of prosperity rolling. Every thing I've ventured in since has come alive and more is forthcoming, oh the wheels of life has never turn with such balance and poise. People God exist! He has troubled the waters and my soul remembered, there is a balm! In Gilead that make the wounded whole, there's a balm in Gilead that heals the sin sick soul!

Now I understand that you guys will be on a conference call at 8:00pm tonight and that you've already had one yesterday, although I must be honest I don't have the book by T. Harv Eker as of yet, however, i've ordered it and should be receiving it soon, but once again; I'm a good listener. So if I can listen in I would be grateful.

Hey Shick,

Thanks for the kind post, we would love to have you join us, we had a very good time this evening! Wealthhound

Yes, Bamagirl it was great in putting a voice to a name. I wished we would of had more time in going into more detail of the first chapter. I would of loved to of heard more detail from wealthhound on her thoughts. She seems to have her game plan mapped out in the right direction.

When you have an individual that is set in changing her way of thinking in a positive financial way, then she draws a spark under you, in turn, your on fire for more input. We all have that fire, we just need fuel to get us started. ;)

Yes, Bamagirl it was great in putting a voice to a name. I wished we would of had more time in going into more detail of the first chapter. I would of loved to of heard more detail from wealthhound on her thoughts. She seems to have her game plan mapped out in the right direction.

When you have an individual that is set in changing her way of thinking in a positive financial way, then she draws a spark under you, in turn, your on fire for more input. We all have that fire, we just need fuel to get us started. ;)

Hi patty! It was quite a call last evening! WOW, I was on the phone for almost 3 hours....

I clearly understand your comment regarding going into more detail on the first chapter...as we all know, us ladies (most of us anyway) like to talk...I thought the call was great but we could have accomplished a bit more and I would like your thoughts...

1- I think we need to set a precedent that everyone that desires to be on the call must be there by 5 min. after the call begins, unless it is known prior to the call..ie. emergency, etc.

2- we must all be willing to do the exercises in the book. I can do much better in trying to help that aspect...I tried to keep us on point, but it was difficult at times.

3-A better way for all to be involved. Maybe if after each call I (or whomever wishes to) could post here the specific actions to be taken prior to the following call. Our group was pretty large, for a study of this kind (IMO) to endeavor to get everything done. MAYBE one or two more people at the most. I would love for our group to have a male perspective as I believe it would be very important ...

So, thanks for listening to me ramble, this is for all of us to consider, it is OUR journey...just thinking of ways to have it be the best...please everyone, write you input...let's get these things ironed out, as we get further into this..we need to each be able to express what we are learning but continue to move forward..You guys rock, I am so excited about our group..let's put our MILLIONAIRE MINDS together and figure out how best to proceed!!! :twothumbs::hug: Wealthhound

Wealthhound, I have to agree with you in getting this network in a smooth, easy going conference call mode. This was your first large turn out, and hats off to you. Last night we were all eager to just put a voice to a name and share our bio. Very exciting it was.

I also agree that we need to know in advance if you will be present or late for the conference call. Although it was a nice chime sound to let us know someone has joined us and then again it was a challenged in staying focused last night.

If we are going to discuss every chapter to detail, then we will need to be orderly in order for all to have some input.

We all have input that may in one way or another, make an impact of our way of thinking financially.

Just some tips:

I don't know if you've listened to any of Adams conference calls, I think we can pick up some tips on how this can help our calls out.

He has the moderator's giving out instructions on how the conference call will run. Example: mute/or no talking or interruptions while the speaker is speaking. This is the most important of all in order to complete our conference call in a timely manner.

Speaker will hand over mic to audience member one at a time.

As far as our Bio, we can keep it short to 3 to 4 minutes each. It's called "FORM", talk about Family (what state you live in), Occupation, Recreation and Mission.( our mission would be what we want to get out of the Book) And try to keep this in the time frame.

Just a few tips and I'm sure it will change as we grow in size.

Like to hear more suggestions from other members. :)

• Upvote 1

Wealthhound, I have to agree with you in getting this network in a smooth, easy going conference call mode. This was your first large turn out, and hats off to you. Last night we were all eager to just put a voice to a name and share our bio. Very exciting it was.

I also agree that we need to know in advance if you will be present or late for the conference call. Although it was a nice chime sound to let us know someone has joined us and then again it was a challenged in staying focused last night.

If we are going to discuss every chapter to detail, then we will need to be orderly in order for all to have some input.

We all have input that may in one way or another, make an impact of our way of thinking financially.

Just some tips:

I don't know if you've listened to any of Adams conference calls, I think we can pick up some tips on how this can help our calls out.

He has the moderator's giving out instructions on how the conference call will run. Example: mute/or no talking or interruptions while the speaker is speaking. This is the most important of all in order to complete our conference call in a timely manner.

Speaker will hand over mic to audience member one at a time.

As far as our Bio, we can keep it short to 3 to 4 minutes each. It's called "FORM", talk about Family (what state you live in), Occupation, Recreation and Mission.( our mission would be what we want to get out of the Book) And try to keep this in the time frame.

Just a few tips and I'm sure it will change as we grow in size.

Like to hear more suggestions from other members. :)

[/quote

patty, great ideas, I'm going to chew on it for a bit..we definately need some guidelines so that each of us will benefit and have equal opportunity!!! WH

And I agree, last evening was great, I am just trying to make it better..were on the very beginning of this journey!!!

Edited by wealthhound
  • Upvote 1

Hi WH,

I think an important point to remember in helping direct the focus of a group is to have some clear guidelines as mentioned.

A time limit on bios is a good idea. Also it to be made clear up front that you (or whoever is to fill that role of moderator) will strive to keep the conversation on track and for participants to please not take offense if they are redirected back on track for the sake of time and focus.

Of course the challenge here is that this must be clearly emphasized up front so nobody takes it personal.

I also think that it will be important to state up front exactly the subject matter you will endeavor to cover in the call and to approach each subject individually and endeavor to keep the conversation on track with the subject on the table at the time.

Of course I unfortunately have not been able yet to participate in either of the conference calls so I am speaking strictly from my personal experience and not from having actually having been present in the actual calls yet.

Many blessings

GP

• Upvote 1

dear WH, I would like to be in your group. Is it to late to do that? Thanks, Jerry.

Hi Jerry,

No, it is not to late and we would love to have you join the group! Do you have the book yet? If not, above in this thread, GOLDIE GIRL kindly posted a link to get it in PDF format...Check this thread later for additional information..we may be having a phone call next MONDAY instead of SUNDAY because I am going to his 3 day seminar Fri,Sat. and Sun. The group would like to hear about it! Wealthhound...Again, I am very happy to hear from you! WH

Hi WH,

I think an important point to remember in helping direct the focus of a group is to have some clear guidelines as mentioned.

A time limit on bios is a good idea. Also it to be made clear up front that you (or whoever is to fill that role of moderator) will strive to keep the conversation on track and for participants to please not take offense if they are redirected back on track for the sake of time and focus.

Of course the challenge here is that this must be clearly emphasized up front so nobody takes it personal.

I also think that it will be important to state up front exactly the subject matter you will endeavor to cover in the call and to approach each subject individually and endeavor to keep the conversation on track with the subject on the table at the time.

Of course I unfortunately have not been able yet to participate in either of the conference calls so I am speaking strictly from my personal experience and not from having actually having been present in the actual calls yet.

Many blessings

GP

Great insight, thanks GP, we will get this running like a well oiled machine! God Bless You ! WH

• Upvote 1