Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DO YOU HAVE A MILLIONAIRE MIND?

wealthhound

Hello Wealth Journey Group!!!

O.K. I just checked with gotomeeting and we can use the SAME PHONE NUMBER AND ACCESS FOR OUR MONDAY EVENING CALL!!

I have been preparing for the Millionaire Mind Intensive this week.. as we know preparation is 90% of success!!!

I just learned that they will be giving away an IPad!!! lift it in your prayers for either myself or my hubby to win it!!!

I will be totally JAZZED when we speak on Monday...I'm asking in advance to please forgive my New York ways..what I mean by that as many of you may see by now, I get very passionate about stuff...and will probably go on and on! I will take time prior to the call and pick out highlights, then maybe we can open it up for any questions!!!

Can't wait to share with each of you!

I trust that everyone is working the book...most important first step is to RECOGNIZE what your current THOUGHTS and ACTIONS are about money.

The second most important thing is to ask yourself if those current thoughts and actions serve A MILLIONAIRE MIND!!!

Don't forget the declarations, even if you think they are corny!!

Love to all and God Bless...talk to you all MONDAY AT 8 pm MOUNTAIN TIME

Here's to our journey :bravo::bravo::bravo: WH

• Upvote 1

Wealthhound, wishing you the best when you attend your event and praying that you absorb the material that God wants you to pass on to us.

Looking forward to your fire of excitement. Have fun and lots of notes.;)

Thanks patty, can't wait to share on Monday!! WH

• Upvote 1

Hey Wealthhhound, I have some ideas.

First of all, this conference call is your idea and you are the leader of this group. So to manage it better, I suggest you take ownership of the room by treating it like a classroom, perhaps have the rules posted at the beginning. No talking without being recongized, etc., whatever you choose. If you treat it like a classroom with you as the instructor, you can either call on people or you can have attendees raise their hands if they want to speak and wait for you to call on them. They can do this by chiming in the room and being recognized by the moderator (you), (I've heard this done, but don't know the process), or you can have people type in "hand up" and then you can call on them. Also time limits fas each speaker jumps in to contribute might work.

I tried to jump in a few times and take back ths conversation, Just spent too many years teaching adults, i guess, but later I realized that in this forum it is not my job to control it. Sorry for my interruptions, but lthe old firehouse horse always wants to run to the fire. haha And like I said, I just spent too many years teaching large college classes, and to do that effectively and successfully, I had to own the room, which meant I had take ownership of it. But I do know this--as long as you have a clear agenda and take control, it will go amazingly better. This was just our first time with such a large group, and to be quite honest, I thought it went amazingly well given that none of us had experienced so many people in the room, most of whom are willing to speak up. haha

I loved bamagirl's accent. I could just sit and listen to her for hours.<grin>

It'll get better as we go along. I am sure of it. Enjoy the Eker conference. You'll come home a changed woman. LOL Fran

• Upvote 3

Yes Bamagirl, if I'm correct and hope someone (mods) will correct me if I'm wrong... but its a VIP/ Platinum/ OSI thing, but not done on a regular basis. Members in this category have accessed to it. :)

Really...? I don't know about this.. I am missing a lot of good stuff huh...? lol

Good to hear your voice on the conference call. I am sorry for not saying hello to you but just know you have been on my mind. How is your mother doing...?

Hi all,

I thought the conference call went well and so glad to be able to hear the voice and connect with the username...:)

Another thing to address is about introduction... do we have to introduce ourselves all over again whenever someone joins in. I think we could introduce ourselves at the beginning and the more we do this...we know each other :) and we won't do much introduction later. The new ones will introduce themselves to us or whenever they want to share... nice to know who is speaking until we recognize the voice :)

Can't wait till next conference :)

Cat, have fun at the seminar and take lots of notes for us... I think the floor is yours on Monday :)

Hey Wealthhhound, I have some ideas.

First of all, this conference call is your idea and you are the leader of this group. So to manage it better, I suggest you take ownership of the room by treating it like a classroom, perhaps have the rules posted at the beginning. No talking without being recongized, etc., whatever you choose. If you treat it like a classroom with you as the instructor, you can either call on people or you can have attendees raise their hands if they want to speak and wait for you to call on them. They can do this by chiming in the room and being recognized by the moderator (you), (I've heard this done, but don't know the process), or you can have people type in "hand up" and then you can call on them. Also time limits fas each speaker jumps in to contribute might work.

I tried to jump in a few times and take back ths conversation, Just spent too many years teaching adults, i guess, but later I realized that in this forum it is not my job to control it. Sorry for my interruptions, but lthe old firehouse horse always wants to run to the fire. haha And like I said, I just spent too many years teaching large college classes, and to do that effectively and successfully, I had to own the room, which meant I had take ownership of it. But I do know this--as long as you have a clear agenda and take control, it will go amazingly better. This was just our first time with such a large group, and to be quite honest, I thought it went amazingly well given that none of us had experienced so many people in the room, most of whom are willing to speak up. haha

I loved bamagirl's accent. I could just sit and listen to her for hours.<grin>

It'll get better as we go along. I am sure of it. Enjoy the Eker conference. You'll come home a changed woman. LOL Fran

Really...? I don't know about this.. I am missing a lot of good stuff huh...? lol

Good to hear your voice on the conference call. I am sorry for not saying hello to you but just know you have been on my mind. How is your mother doing...?

Hi all,

I thought the conference call went well and so glad to be able to hear the voice and connect with the username...:)

Another thing to address is about introduction... do we have to introduce ourselves all over again whenever someone joins in. I think we could introduce ourselves at the beginning and the more we do this...we know each other :) and we won't do much introduction later. The new ones will introduce themselves to us or whenever they want to share... nice to know who is speaking until we recognize the voice :)

Can't wait till next conference :)

Cat, have fun at the seminar and take lots of notes for us... I think the floor is yours on Monday :)

Glad to hear all of the input!

After our Monday call I will post "RULES' for the call to go smoother..as far as the intros...I don't see that we will need to do them every week that way, but as we were getting to know one another...there's lots of great things ahead for each of us..can't wait...I will take lots of notes..I will work my darndest to ask for the guy doing the seminar to come on the call(can't think of his name at the moment)..believe with me for that as well as winning the Ipad they are giving away!!!

Thanks..WH

Just a reminder that there will not be a Conference Call tonight. It will take place on Monday 30th, at 8:00 pm central time.

Wealthhound will be presenting us with a ton of excitement and information from her seminar this weekend. Looking forward to hearing from her.

For those who will be new the call, I've listed Goldiegirls information on downloading the book. I've also listed the phone number and access code.

You can download from post #103

http://dinarvets.com...d/page__st__100

1. Please join my meeting.

+1 (805) 309-0015

Access Code: 558-772-599

Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting

Meeting ID: 558-772-599

GoToMeeting®

Online Meetings Made Easy™

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1sopdx9O1 :D

If I've left anything out or anything that needs correcting, members feel free to add or correct.

Just a reminder that there will not be a Conference Call tonight. It will take place on Monday 30th, at 8:00 pm central time.

Wealthhound will be presenting us with a ton of excitement and information from her seminar this weekend. Looking forward to hearing from her.

For those who will be new the call, I've listed Goldiegirls information on downloading the book. I've also listed the phone number and access code.

You can download from post #103

http://dinarvets.com...d/page__st__100

1. Please join my meeting.

+1 (805) 309-0015

Access Code: 558-772-599

Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting

Meeting ID: 558-772-599

GoToMeeting®

Online Meetings Made Easy™

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1sopdx9O1 :D

If I've left anything out or anything that needs correcting, members feel free to add or correct.

WOWZA WOWZA!!

We just completed our seminar, got home about an hour ago, OMG...I can't wait to talk to you all tomorrow, FYI, amazing is the word I would use to describe the last few days!

Patty, thank you for reminding everyone about the call TOMORROW!

I'll be going to bed very shortly, Friday was from 9-9, Saturday was 8-9 and todat was 8-6..I'm spent, but the good news is that I had some major breakthroughs//til tomorrow.. Have a great evening and God Bless each of you. WH :D

• Upvote 1

Hello my wealth minded friends.

Sorry I missed the conference call tonight as my computer froze up and couldn't get it working to get the info I needed to make the call in time.

WH, hope you will post about what you got from the conference and your thoughts on it.

Many blessings

GP

WH,

I am sorry that I forgot to join the conf call tonight... I remember it earlier but got caught up with work. By the time, I remember, it was 9:30 pm.

Hope you will do summary of conf call or at least what you learned at the seminar :)

Hello my wealth minded friends.

Sorry I missed the conference call tonight as my computer froze up and couldn't get it working to get the info I needed to make the call in time.

WH, hope you will post about what you got from the conference and your thoughts on it.

Many blessings

GP

GP, It was a great call, I will try to write some things here possibly tomorrow. I sat and sat and sat for three days and I need to rest my back.

We will have our call Sunday..same phone, same time if I am not able to get to it God Bless WH

\

WH,

I am sorry that I forgot to join the conf call tonight... I remember it earlier but got caught up with work. By the time, I remember, it was 9:30 pm.

Hope you will do summary of conf call or at least what you learned at the seminar :)

Hey girl, see above post..I will try to tomorrow! WH

*********BREAKING INFORMATION**********

To our Wealth Journey Study Group,

As I mentioned on Monday, I just got off of the phone with Mr. Robert Riopel, one of the instructors at the seminar that I attended last weekend.

He is going to join us on our call this SUNDAY, at 7:30 PM, mountain time.

I NEED EVERYONE THAT PLANS TO BE ON THE CALL TO LET ME KNOW....our line can hold a maximum of 15 callers.

Since Robert will be joining a bit after we start (I did that on purpose cause I didn't want people calling in while he was speaking)

POST ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU HAVE FOR HIM HERE BY SATURDAY EVENING AND I WILL EMAIL THEM TO HIM SUNDAY PRIOR TO OUR CALL!!

He is excited to speak with us, to let's be sure to be on the call on time, to respect his time!!!

I also have a clarification regarding the use of our money management jars...

I shared that the FFA (financial freedom account) jar is the most important one to get us to our financial freedom day...I DID NOT REALIZE that we are to put 10% weekly, or biweekly, whenever you get paid...ALSO we are to put an additional amount in that jar DAILY as well, I am putting 1.00 in the jar daily and then XX amount when we get paid. I must say, it is quite thrilling to see the money grow in that jar on a daily basis...SORRY for the confusion on this, as I was going through my workbookit specifically addressed this...remember the amount doesn't matter, it is the HABIT to pay ourselves first that is key.

SO SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN ON HERE MUCH...I am getting better, thank GOD!

God Bless...Wealthhound

Patty,

I think we all should be on the conference call by 7:00 pm Mountain time or 8:00 pm Central time as Robert will come at 7:30 or 8:30 and Wealthhound wants all of us to be there before he comes in so there is no interruption... please correct me if I am wrong :)

See you all there...can we come earlier to chit chat before we start...? at least we can get the "hello, how are you" out of the way... ;)

I also have a clarification regarding the use of our money management jars...

I shared that the FFA (financial freedom account) jar is the most important one to get us to our financial freedom day...I DID NOT REALIZE that we are to put 10% weekly, or biweekly, whenever you get paid...ALSO we are to put an additional amount in that jar DAILY as well, I am putting 1.00 in the jar daily and then XX amount when we get paid. I must say, it is quite thrilling to see the money grow in that jar on a daily basis...SORRY for the confusion on this, as I was going through my workbookit specifically addressed this...remember the amount doesn't matter, it is the HABIT to pay ourselves first that is key.

SO SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN ON HERE MUCH...I am getting better, thank GOD!

God Bless...Wealthhound

EVERYONE, the phone call will begin at 7, he will join us at 7:30, I hope that is clear!!!WH

Wealthhound, you can count me in on the conference call. Setting my alarm for 8:30 pm central time.

Here's a question for Mr. Robert Riopel...What's the biggest mistake that we do with our emotional financial way of thinking? ;)

Patty, the call will begin the same as the previous weeks, he will join a bit after we are all on..WH

Hi WH,

I am planning to be available for the call.

Is that 8:30 central time?

8 not 8:30. our guest will join a bit later..WH

I was not clear above, the phone call starts at the same time it has over the past few weeks!!!!

I must know all that plan to be on the call as well as any questions you have for Robert by Saturday evening...WH