Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DO YOU HAVE A MILLIONAIRE MIND?

wealthhound

I'm sorry I missed the call last Monday. I was sick all day, and I simply forgot about anything but how I felt. (For trhe curious mind, I had a horrible cold,. stuffed nose, tight chest, blowing, wheezing, whining, moping, complaining, and just generally feeling quite sorry for myself). lol

And I am very sorry, but the chances are good that I won't be able to attend for the next two meetings either. I'm leaving tomorrow to spend a couple weeks with my daughter and her family in Vermont. They live in what seems to be a small skiing village. Since they moved there only recently and this is my first time to go see them, I think of this place as being somewhat like the "Aspen" of Vermont. Lots of people from New York go there, and there are some discount shopping malls, etc. My daughter's husband is a chef, and she has been in restaurant management all her adult life, so they own their own fine dining restaurant there. But this isn't their first rodeo, so to speak. They owned their own restaurant for many years in Poncé, Puerto Rico.

I am looking forward to spending this time with them. Two of my grandchildren are also there, another reason I look forward to this trip. However, when I get home, I'll get back in touch so I can get back into the meetings. They are great, and I am sorry I missed your excitement over the seminars, plus I'll miss the rep from there who will attend our meeting tomorrow night. There's some real truth to that old saying: When it rains, it pours. I spend months with nothing to do, and now suddenly, all of this great sharing, and I have to miss it. Please give everyone my best and tell them I'll be back soon.

Love, Fran

Francie26, sounds like you had a bad case of being rundown. Yes your right when it rains it pours. You have a wonderful time with your family and hope you feel better.

We're not going anywhere for now. I'm sure wealthhound will send out her 2 cents on our phone call this Sunday.

Take Care :hug:

Hey , don't forget our call in just a few hours with our guest Robert from the Millionaire Mind Intensive seminar that I attended last weekend!

If you have any questions for Robert, please think about them before our call....

This will be a very inspiring call, let's be sure to make it great!!!! WH

Hello to all our Wealth Journey participants,

What an awesome call we had last eveining with our guest Robert Riopel from T. Harv Ekers company Peak Potentials.

We were blessed to have Robert with us for about 45 minutes. I am truly thankful for the time he took to allow us to pick his brain regarding financial wealth.

The bottom line regarding our wealth in my opinion are the following :

One must decide to take daily action to change our previous subconscious beliefs/thoughts about money.

1- one way to begin this is to use jars that represent each general financial category..the most important one being the FFA account (Financial Freedom Account) wich is to be used daily to build the habit of paying yourself first as well as changing the subconscious prior belief around wealth)

2- Being acutely aware of your THOUGHTS about money. LISTEN to yourself! Are your thoughts and words supporting your success?? If not, you must change your verbage as well as your actions. Obviously this takes time and focus to attain. For those of us involved in the book study, we have an additional layer, that is others that care about our wellbeing to gently point out when our conversation does not support or goal of wealth/freedom.

3- Daily declarations as well as other wealth building exercises.

4- The need to "Keep Your Energy Up"- I have lived this one personally, being around other likeminded people is definately needed. Even more important is finding a MENTOR..one that has mastered the area of wealth that you can model. One way to do this is to continually educate yourself with a company that has mastered this, and that this company speaks to your heart.

There are lots of great programs out there, go with the one that really hits your heart.

*******IMPORTANT POINT****** Remember that the job of our subconscious mind is to make sure that you ae safe.....And in the SUBCONSCIOUS is where our thoughts and actions need to be changed.

to be continued....WH

Next meeting Sunday, 5/13 at 8:00 cst

Dial 1+ (805) 309-0011

Access Code and Meeting ID: 894-726-223

Hello All,

Sunday is Mother's Day - please let me know if this time will work for you or if you'd like me to reschedule. Either way, Happy Mother's Day! :)

Jules

Next meeting Sunday, 5/13 at 8:00 cst

Dial 1+ (805) 309-0011

Access Code and Meeting ID: 894-726-223

Hello All,

Sunday is Mother's Day - please let me know if this time will work for you or if you'd like me to reschedule. Either way, Happy Mother's Day! :)

Jules

Thanks a bunch for setting up the call Jules, Happy Mothers Day to all the AWESOME Mothers here in our DV family, may each of you have a blessed and joy filled day...

I am certainly available for our call Sunday...I do apologize for not being active related to our study, you all are aware of my health issues, been working on therapy this past week and quite honestly been a bit down...but I would love to connect on Sunday...even though there has not been clear direction about our study, I think it will be wonderful to stay connected and just go from there>>>so, that being said, I plan to be on the call!! WH

• 2 weeks later...

Wealthhound - Thank you for posting this regarding Millionaire Mind. I just returned late last night from Tampa where I spent three very action packed days of a MMI seminar. Wow! It blew me away.

I signed up earlier this year thinking it "might" help me when the Dinar come through. Now, there is no doubt that it will help me. They caused me to look at my past history of money management - Bad -

and how to change it. If you want to talk more on this contact me. It is awesome and I have a free ticket to give away. Cheers.

• Upvote 1

hello my wealth building friends.

Unfortunately it looks like the Sunday evening conference calls are just not do-able for me as I have had to miss every one. I would love to hear more details on the MMI 3 day meetings if someone would care to share some particulars of how the meeting was helpful to them.

There is one about 5-6 hours away from me in October and I am trying to decide whether it is worth the time and expense of going (IE is it pretty much just a repeat of the book or what?)

Anyway very sorry to have missed the conference calls and had hoped there would be a way for some one to be willing to post a brief summary of the content calls each week?

Best of wishes

GP

• Upvote 1

Wealthhound - Thank you for posting this regarding Millionaire Mind. I just returned late last night from Tampa where I spent three very action packed days of a MMI seminar. Wow! It blew me away.

I signed up earlier this year thinking it "might" help me when the Dinar come through. Now, there is no doubt that it will help me. They caused me to look at my past history of money management - Bad -

and how to change it. If you want to talk more on this contact me. It is awesome and I have a free ticket to give away. Cheers.

Blondie, our next go-to-meeting conference call will be this Monday (Memorial Day) at 8pm central. Same access code as above. We would love for you to join us on this journey.

Jules

hello my wealth building friends.

Unfortunately it looks like the Sunday evening conference calls are just not do-able for me as I have had to miss every one. I would love to hear more details on the MMI 3 day meetings if someone would care to share some particulars of how the meeting was helpful to them.

There is one about 5-6 hours away from me in October and I am trying to decide whether it is worth the time and expense of going (IE is it pretty much just a repeat of the book or what?)

Anyway very sorry to have missed the conference calls and had hoped there would be a way for some one to be willing to post a brief summary of the content calls each week?

Best of wishes

GP

Grand Pubah, Please try to join us on Monday 5/28 - Wealthhound will be sharing more about her seminar experience...and we could use a man's perspective! Don't make us beg! ;)

Jules

To All My DV friends, I hoope each of you enjoy this Memorial day, I will be on our call this evening...continuing to share stuff from my attendance of the Millionaire Mind Intensive seminar....have a great day!!! WH

GOD Bless all those that have served and are currently serving to allow us to live in the best nation on earth!!!

Thank you for all you have done and continue to do for our nation!! WH

I wwanted to join the post today to say yes there is so much connected to how you think, but start thinking today. Many talk about how they are going to give money when they come into money (just not here but in general) but my question is are you giving money now? If you are saying but I cant aford it now , chances are that something else will come up when you have more money. Of course It wont be the same amounts but if you arent giving now chances are you wont then either. One of my millionaire friends said to me the other day, "How are you going to walk when you are a millionaire, how are you going to talk when you are a millionaire, how are you going to act when you are a millionaire? Well start doing it now!" I thought about that and thought she is iright There are many millionaires that have money for a short time but are still in debt because they still spend more than they make. Sounds crazy but how many of you when you get a raise let that raise get swallowed up. And if you pay off all your debt and not take care of the problem soon you are just back in debt again. I am so glad that I have found a group of people that hold me accountable at this time and call me on my stuff. Iwish that for each and everyone of you. The statist r tif you took all the wealth in the world and divided it equally I think it is that within 2 years the money would be back to who had it in the first place, because they know how to grow money and others know how to spend it. Which are you today? And where do you want to be. With the 98% that is dead or dead broke at 65 or the 2% that is financially independent. My friend did a radio show the other day on that subject. I will pass the archive along for those that are interested.

If you were a millionaire, how would you spend your money? Would you go on exotic vacations or buy nice things for your family and friends? Would you give to people in your community and around the world who are in need? Would you save money? Would you invest it? Listen to The Dani Johnson Show as Dani discusses real-life money matters and what you can do to move closer to financial independence!

http://www.danijohnson.com/2012/million-dollars/

Where you place your money will show your priorities. We plan to: invest so that we have adequate retirement; prepare for our children but not a 'gimme' mentality; plan to support Wounded Warrior; plan to support the rememberance wall in Illinois for the fallen soldiers of the Iran and Afghanistan wars; then have fun with the rest.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Girls,

My daughter just got home from Australia last night :D but she leaves Monday for school - taking a summer course :( I'm having the whole family over for supper Sunday :blink: Hopefully they won't stay too late and I can make the call :) If not...know I luv ya! ;)

Jules

Jules, that's awesome, lots for her to share....enjoy your time together, if you aren't able to join the call, enjoy your family...that's what it is all about!! LUV you too!! WH

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...