Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Poll: Obama soon to win the U.S. presidential election

k98nights

07/02/2012 - 9:29 p.m. | Hits: 11

barack-obama-teens11.jpg

United States / follow-up justice:

An opinion poll in the United States President Barack Obama defeated Republican candidate Mitt Romney is likely in the event of a presidential election now.

The poll - conducted by The Washington Post, and any network. B. ABC News - Barack Obama won 52% of Americans support versus 43% for Romney, while 51% received the support of registered voters compared with 45% for Romney. As Obama leads Republican candidate - former chairman of the House - Newt Gingrich by 15 points among all Americans and 11 points to the registered voters. The poll showed that 2 to 1 of retreating Americans affirmed support for Romney as they discovered more about him, while the negative views Gingrich in the proportion of 3 to 1. The survey, conducted over the phone a thousand people a margin of error of 4%. The Romney - Governor of Massachusetts - has won a landslide victory in the primaries to select presidential candidate for the Republican Party, Nevada, western United States, as sort of the votes showed Sunday. Detection and screening of more than 70% of the vote for Romney to get 48% of them, followed by his main rival, Newt Gingrich by 23%, and was MP for the state of Texas, Ron Paul in third place after winning 19%. It is noteworthy that Romney won in the primaries of the party between the two terms of four states where elections were held that year, and hopes to get the Republican nomination to challenge President Barack Obama in the presidential elections scheduled for next November. The win in the Republican nomination in Nevada, Romney has strengthened its position after its success in the elections of the state of Florida to get the support of Republicans, and by a series of competitions that will take place at least the importance of next Tuesday in the states of Minnesota, Colorado and Missouri.

http://www.aladalanews.net/index.php?show=news&action=article&id=91141

• Upvote 1

I think America is waking up. He won't get elected for a second term. He just told us in an interview that he needs four more years to get his facist agenda through because he has to work around the constitution. Our founding fathers were pretty smart individuals!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think America is waking up. He won't get elected for a second term. He just told us in an interview that he needs four more years to get his facist agenda through because he has to work around the constitution. Our founding fathers were pretty smart individuals!

Those are big words willy. You got a link citing those exact words, or is this your opinion? <_<

GO RV, then BV

Agree. The Rothchilds control the elections. Obama is their lap dog.

And who do we have to blame but ourselves for letting this great nation fall into such a mess. The tools were ladi out for us, the founding fathers hammered out the Constitution, The Declaration of Independance, The Bill of Rights for all justified citizens of this nation to run this nation and over the years we have let party affilations lie and manipulate our thinking that has moved us to this. So here we are 200 plus years past the birth of the Constitution and we as a nation are heading into a era we should not want to go. It is time to pull back the reins and say we have had enough. The politicians have forgotten who they work for, who sent them up there and whp pays their salaries. Did you know that congress has set up themselves a nice retirement package for the just incase they don't get reelected. They can spend on term in office and get kicked out ans still draw a nice hefty sum of money every month for the rest of their lives not to mention their cadillac medical plans. I bet most didn't know that.

07/02/2012 - 9:29 p.m. | Hits: 11

"An opinion poll in the United States President Barack Obama "

I respect your Admin status, and all the work you do digging up Iraq intel, but this post is nothing bit liberal horse s**t.

Please, your reputation is as a diligent, unrelenting researcher, presenting hard to find articles.

Why then would you post such obvious slanted mush?

Not slanted??

Then where your mention of Ron Paul?

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I respect your Admin status, and all the work you do digging up Iraq intel, but this post is nothing bit liberal horse s**t.

Please, your reputation is as a diligent, unrelenting researcher, presenting hard to find articles.

Not slanted??

WOW! What exact science do you use to police what's slanted and not slanted?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not slanted??

5th line of the original paragraph, about half way in. :)

GO RV, then BV

Those are big words willy. You got a link citing those exact words, or is this your opinion? dry.gif

GO RV, then BV

Not my opinion. I just watched it on the news this morning. It was Fox playing an interview Obama did on another network recently. Maybe you can surf the web and find it.

Have a blessed day!

I got news for all of you. God sets rulers up and takes rulers down. If it is the will of God that Barack Obama be president he will be. I for one believe that is judgement on America. I will not vote for him and know he is an evil man. When a nation allows the things this nation has allowed and condones the things America condones the Bible has a history lesson for any who will read it. I vote for Ron Paul if America is to be healed. If we get Obama we are definitely being judged of God. Obama hates America and our constitution and is destroying it. But it is very plain in scripture that God is the one who sets up rulers and takes them down. I hope if he is reelected that there is many states that secede for I will immediately align myself with true Americans who want God and Christianity. Bring prayer back to schools, destroy the aborting of babies, teach morals and marriage between men and women. There are so many amoral people that live in America that is a shame. I weep for our nation. Ron Paul is not a perfect presidential hope by any means but he is much better than any of the others. If America does not get back to Christian morals and principles we are in dire trouble for God is judging us. He has to. Look at the judgement rendered upon other nations. God is just and He will judge us for what we allow and do and He is judging us at this present moment. The stench of dead babies and amoral lifestyles has come before Him and this nation is arrogant in it's sin. I am a voice crying in the wilderness. Prepare ye the way of the Lord.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Still, exact words or what you thought you heard.

I deserve a second term': Obama pleads for four more years in White House

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2096999/Obama-pleads-4-years-White-House-defends-Michelle-First-Lady.html#ixzz1lhyiE4Oc

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1375771367001/obama-needs-four-more-years/

Edited by trooper

I got news for all of you. God sets rulers up and takes rulers down. If it is the will of God that Barack Obama be president he will be. I for one believe that is judgement on America. I will not vote for him and know he is an evil man. When a nation allows the things this nation has allowed and condones the things America condones the Bible has a history lesson for any who will read it. I vote for Ron Paul if America is to be healed. If we get Obama we are definitely being judged of God. Obama hates America and our constitution and is destroying it. But it is very plain in scripture that God is the one who sets up rulers and takes them down. I hope if he is reelected that there is many states that secede for I will immediately align myself with true Americans who want God and Christianity. Bring prayer back to schools, destroy the aborting of babies, teach morals and marriage between men and women. There are so many amoral people that live in America that is a shame. I weep for our nation. Ron Paul is not a perfect presidential hope by any means but he is much better than any of the others. If America does not get back to Christian morals and principles we are in dire trouble for God is judging us. He has to. Look at the judgement rendered upon other nations. God is just and He will judge us for what we allow and do and He is judging us at this present moment. The stench of dead babies and amoral lifestyles has come before Him and this nation is arrogant in it's sin. I am a voice crying in the wilderness. Prepare ye the way of the Lord.

Which states are these? So if you are practice Christian morals? All of the mudd slinging and hatred you preach. I would be weeping in the woods too.

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Which states are these? So if you are practice Christian morals? All of the mudd slinging and hatred you preach. I would be weeping in the woods too.

[/quote

TPS you are so pathetic. It is not hatred to preach repent. For if we do not repent we are lost. You have to tell the truth in love no matter how horrible the truth is. Weeping for a nation is not hatred. Lying on the other hand and supporting a wicked president is.

• Upvote 1

In a TODAY exclusive, Matt Lauer asked Obama about his supporters' disappointment over his first-term performance — that they believe he hasn't been "the transformational political figure they hoped you would be."

"What's frustrated people is that I have not be able to force Congress to implement every aspect of what I said in 2008," he said.

"That's just the nature of being president," he said. "It turns out that our founders designed a system that makes it more difficult to bring about change than I would like sometimes.

"What I'm going to just keep on doing is plodding away, very persistent. And you know what? One of the things about being president is you get better as time goes on."

My link

That's not the first time he said he deserves a second term... I was being a little vicious just as Willy "He just told us in an interview that he needs four more years to get his facist agenda through because he has to work around the constitution."

Read more:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2