Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

...no, really.

Last night I had my first ever DV/Dinar dream where I qued up the forum around ten in the morning and found that the IQD had RV'd at 2 cents overnight. I thought sweeet... but admonished myself for not getting up earlier.

The first thing I did this morning after waking up was crack a monster and pull up DV wondering... could it be true...? Nope, not yet... it was just a dream. It was a nice one though B)

GH

Hi George, your dream sounds great, although a higher rate would be golden. Our dreams can be powerful indicators of the future many times. Maybe it was your angel whispering in your ear.

I hope all is well up in the Tule fog. You have been missed around here, but I am sure you are lurking.

Edited by Carrello

Hi George, your dream sounds great, although a higher rate would be golden. Our dreams can be powerful indicators of the future many times. Maybe it was your angel whispering in your ear.

I hope all is well up in the Tule fog. You have been missed around here, but I am sure you are lurking.

Thanks Carrello - I agree on the higher rate but it was such a sweet and wonderful dream that left such a good feeling in my soul, it has gently kick started this day with a whole new perspective. I think I am going to go out 'n about and 'play it forward' :)

Lurking, reading, tossing out the occasional bit of humor... but with so much going on, the heavy's on this board have been so busy dissecting the intel that all I can do is sit back and enjoy how this is all coming together.

Gonna be a good year for all IQD holders... IMHO B)

GH

2 cents, thats not a dream thats a nightmare!!! :blink:

Depending on how much you have... while most likely .02 would not be a life changing event, it is still a substantial return. I don't think in terms of 'how much' but what I can do or accomplish with 'what it is'...

GH

Grrr, my plusser is still broken....great dream owe you a plus later!!!

Frustrating isn't it? I'll hold you to it - maybe a high five in Vegas by June if it doen't get fixed.

Maybe, it was 2.00. You just forgot when you opened your eyes.rolleyes.gif

B)

Personally, I think the great part of your dream is that the RV actually happened! Two cents, 22 cents, 92 cents, 120 cents ... doesn't really matter as much as the fact that it happened. I suspect the value is already known by at least one person, Shabibi, but the timing ... well, that is what is subject to so many variables. Just getting it done and over with would be a dream come true in my mind.

Keep dreaming and if you have any more RV dreams, good or bad, please share.

:(

smee2

Well why dont we all share our actual RV dreams? Not day dreams or wishful thinking.........but real sleepy time dreams we have had about the RE VALUE...........

I have only had one so far and it was VERY real..............the rate?

$1.17 and the exchange process was easy! (woke up before seeing the date on the bank calendar) :lol:

I've had an RV dream. It RV'd at .26 and I sold my dinar to rapper Pitbull over the Internet using my Wii. THEN my wife had an RV dream that we had tontravelnto gautemala to cash in and their was a mad rush to cash in. We walked away from the cash in with these fruit discs in our hands. Weird huh!

Thanks Carrello - I agree on the higher rate but it was such a sweet and wonderful dream that left such a good feeling in my soul, it has gently kick started this day with a whole new perspective. I think I am going to go out 'n about and 'play it forward' :)

Lurking, reading, tossing out the occasional bit of humor... but with so much going on, the heavy's on this board have been so busy dissecting the intel that all I can do is sit back and enjoy how this is all coming together.

Gonna be a good year for all IQD holders... IMHO B)

GH

Great dream George....I keep waking up at 4:41, while not a dream I can't help but think...."Is this the RV rate?" Or just time to take a piss. So far the latter has been the MO.

Hang on to that dream it is the feeling that gives power to the possible.