Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ebay no dinar auctions for 8 hours its 6 am now.

that is strange for your ebay .... but not for eBay UK ..... I can remember when there were about 300 - 400 auctions a week then that droppped to about 20 a week about halfway through last year ..... its back up to about 80 at the moment but only 21 of those are active auctions the other 60 odd are buy it now add's.

Just checked ebay there it's 1pm here next auction is finished in 1h 38m the the next one is 8h 40m then after that its days .....

I wouldnt worry about it ... it's only ebay.

• Upvote 1

The window to purchase IQD may be closing. If you don't have it by now...you may have missed the boat.

Be caucious when purchasing IQD from a private or third source. Counterfit IQD are circulating in the EU & USA.

Returning soldiers at Ft Gordon have some of their own horror stories of sending their new uncirculated IQD off to be authenticated by De La Rue while in Kuwait. Some had their new uncirculated bills replaced with used bills after return by the banks a few days later. Some were stuck with counterfits. There was nothing they could do except board their plane back to the states. They can't report a crime because they are forbiden to bring back IQD in their hold bagage.

Many folks stuck with counterfits will be trying to unload them on any gullable person. Please do proceed with caution whatever you do.

Write down & give a copy to the bank after varification of every single last IQD bill you are turning over to them for varification. It's a hastle but better safe than sorry. Just my own take on how to protect your investment. There's a lot of dishonest people out there just waiting for you to walk through the door.

The window to purchase IQD may be closing. If you don't have it by now...you may have missed the boat.

Be caucious when purchasing IQD from a private or third source. Counterfit IQD are circulating in the EU & USA.

Returning soldiers at Ft Gordon have some of their own horror stories of sending their new uncirculated IQD off to be authenticated by De La Rue while in Kuwait. Some had their new uncirculated bills replaced with used bills after return by the banks a few days later. Some were stuck with counterfits. There was nothing they could do except board their plane back to the states. They can't report a crime because they are forbiden to bring back IQD in their hold bagage.

Many folks stuck with counterfits will be trying to unload them on any gullable person. Please do proceed with caution whatever you do.

Write down & give a copy to the bank after varification of every single last IQD bill you are turning over to them for varification. It's a hastle but better safe than sorry. Just my own take on how to protect your investment. There's a lot of dishonest people out there just waiting for you to walk through the door.

That's words of wisdom Luigi.....thanks and bad for those guys and gals....

Great advice Luigi. Makes me want to photograph every single bill in my possession. Also, I would add don't cash everything at once in the same place, because some banks send away foreign currency for verification and you just want to make sure it's not all in one lot. Anyway, thanks for this great post. I think I will write down everything I am turning over, the name of the agent I dealt with, and so on. You can't be too cautious here.

Live auctions usually don't end at night. less people bidding means less demand and therefore less profit. it is far more likely the auctions are fine. In a side note, i monitor several auctions per day and i was online last night and this morning. The auctions are unchanged Many devote Christians don't do business on sundays, so when you consider the IQD train does steam through a lot of church communities, that could be a reason for less IQD on sunday.Buyt-it now auctions are mostly folks "selling " Dinar, rather than auctions where folks are "selling their" Dinar.

Bottomline: I bet folks realize this ship is about to make berth and they aren't jumping off at the end of the line!

:D Go RV Baby!! B)

• Upvote 1

Live auctions usually don't end at night. less people bidding means less demand and therefore less profit. it is far more likely the auctions are fine. In a side note, i monitor several auctions per day and i was online last night and this morning. The auctions are unchanged Many devote Christians don't do business on sundays, so when you consider the IQD train does steam through a lot of church communities, that could be a reason for less IQD on sunday.Buyt-it now auctions are mostly folks "selling " Dinar, rather than auctions where folks are "selling their" Dinar.

Bottomline: I bet folks realize this ship is about to make berth and they aren't jumping off at the end of the line!

:D Go RV Baby!! B)

I agree. Just checked ebay. What do you know........ tons of auctions.

Edited by pshea
  • Upvote 1