Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There is HOPE

Skybear

Lets all of us get together and just HOPE that Cap1 is correct! While I HATE suicide. . .maybe this loss would be a real gain for all the rest of us. May they (FINALLY) rest in peace!!

2-2-2012 Guru Cap1 IT WOULD BE DINARIAN SUICIDE FOR OKIE TO COME OUT AND FOR ME AS WELL, TO COME OUT AND STATE THAT AN INCOUNTRY HAD OCCURRED WHEN IT HADN'T...HE HAS AGAIN CONFIRMED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES THAT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAS TAKEN PLACE. I ALSO AGREE WITH HIS STATEMENTS.SO, WE WAIT AND SEE WHEN THE RATE WILL SHOW UP FOR US TODAY.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1lKjYstPi

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Lets all of us get together and just HOPE that Cap1 is correct! While I HATE suicide. . .maybe this loss would be a real gain for all the rest of us. May they (FINALLY) rest in peace!!

2-2-2012 Guru Cap1 IT WOULD BE DINARIAN SUICIDE FOR OKIE TO COME OUT AND FOR ME AS WELL, TO COME OUT AND STATE THAT AN INCOUNTRY HAD OCCURRED WHEN IT HADN'T...HE HAS AGAIN CONFIRMED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES THAT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAS TAKEN PLACE. I ALSO AGREE WITH HIS STATEMENTS.SO, WE WAIT AND SEE WHEN THE RATE WILL SHOW UP FOR US TODAY.

I don't know what "Dinarian" suicide is, but if he has any honor at all.........

• Upvote 1

Okie and company seem to have the ability to survive suicide and rise from the ashes like a phoenix. They seem to call an RV time and time again. Although it would be nice for them to drop off the grid, I don't see it happening. Once this RV happens they will disappear. But until then, they will keep stating that the RV has happened.

Just my 2 cents.

Come on RV! Baby needs new shoes!

-Techalum

• Upvote 1

Been tryingt to figure out WHICH the 3-Letter Agencies these guys have been using to provide all their first-rate "intel."

At FIRST I thought it might have been the CSA (Cub Scouts of America) or the CAP (Civil Air Patrol). . .but then it became clear it COULDN'T be either one of those. After all. . .one of the MAJOR difference between the organizations of okie, jonneywg, Cap1, Bluwolf and bulldog74-3/4 - actually all of OOM (except AJ Anderson) and PTR - and the CSA and also the CAP is that THEY have ADULT LEADERSHIP! So it couldn't possibly be either of those organizations.

THEN it became apparent who it had to be! it is and MUST be the "MMC."

SO- - - -we HAVE it now: The Mickey Mouse Club!

First they have a huge meeting where each promises to post each other's made-up garbage. . .then FRANK leads them all in singing, "M-I-C (see you real soon with more made-up garbage). . .K-E-Y (Why? Because we LOVE torturing you). . . .M-O-U-S-E!"

Has anyone yet heard unannounced anything about "dinarian suicide" from any of this group?

• Upvote 1

Been tryingt to figure out WHICH the 3-Letter Agencies these guys have been using to provide all their first-rate "intel."

At FIRST I thought it might have been the CSA (Cub Scouts of America) or the CAP (Civil Air Patrol). . .but then it became clear it COULDN'T be either one of those. After all. . .one of the MAJOR difference between the organizations of okie, jonneywg, Cap1, Bluwolf and bulldog74-3/4 - actually all of OOM (except AJ Anderson) and PTR - and the CSA and also the CAP is that THEY have ADULT LEADERSHIP! So it couldn't possibly be either of those organizations.

THEN it became apparent who it had to be! it is and MUST be the "MMC."

SO- - - -we HAVE it now: The Mickey Mouse Club!

First they have a huge meeting where each promises to post each other's made-up garbage. . .then FRANK leads them all in singing, "M-I-C (see you real soon with more made-up garbage). . .K-E-Y (Why? Because we LOVE torturing you). . . .M-O-U-S-E!"

Has anyone yet heard unannounced anything about "dinarian suicide" from any of this group?

Great stuff Bear, good Saturday morning laughs. :D:D:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

Suicide of their credibility has never been a problem for them. Re-invention of history washes away their abuse of responsibility or humble grace required of anyone who assumes authority on this ride. This latest arrogant need for attention will hopefully eliminate their dwindling following... Course the newbies find and follow, repeating the cycle, .... though I think history will find them in the sewer of mockery in the end :wacko:

Suicide of their credibility has never been a problem for them. Re-invention of history washes away their abuse of responsibility or humble grace required of anyone who assumes authority on this ride. This latest arrogant need for attention will hopefully eliminate their dwindling following... Course the newbies find and follow, repeating the cycle, .... though I think history will find them in the sewer of mockery in the end :wacko:

I find your post extremely heartfelt and profound. Thank you for that post. Maybe some of the newbies will read this and not be so inclined to disinformation that will hurt them in the long haul. :mellow::mellow::mellow: :