Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD 1152.66?

robboys33

nope, rate is .000867 on that site. you need to look at the right column near the bottom. the conversion is for over 3.6 million IQD into USD. that siite is really oddly set up, not your fault mate... soon we'll be seeing it though, soon.

Edited by Griffster
  • Upvote 4

I think we have to consider something here---I do think without a doubt that when it comes to money on the street and exchange rates are concerned that the Arabs are exceptional business people --they haggle about price to sell goods , they look to get the most for thier out laying money--- NOW the CBI holds to the 1166 new number , that is fine but as the STREET sees it and becoming more and more in the Know , they are offering a better rate to cash now [or use dollars]in when the RV happens--take into the fact that when that happens they will already have all those dollars not dinars to exchange creating wealth and putting the country back to pre Hussain era.

I have always thought that these uneducated people are not stupid people when it comes daily life ---one on one---it is structuring rules and laws for the whole country where the problem is

I think that they are and willing to pay higherexchange in the market is a positive sign ---they have learned and are willing to accumulate dollarsthat WILL have a higher value and they want and cash in to the biggest windfall they can get--just another sign that Shabbs wants to restore Iraq to what was taken away from a country

I am not sure I stated it correctly but the people are ready ---the govs are just like ours

well that is opinion

• Upvote 2