Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's Official

bamagirl

Well when my husband came home today I was laughing my butt off at Elixirbaby's great Thug moments thread and my hubby asked me what was so funny...I tried to explain how funny the DV reporter clown is and he was looking at me like I'd lost it. I realized then how crazy I probably look to him....he see's me crying for you, laughing hysterically at you and sometimes spitting mad....make's me realize how much a part of my life you've all become, for that I want to thank you all!!!

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Lol KK..I am always telling my husband who all we're gonna meet after this thing pops...he says we have to be careful about meeting new friends after we have a decent bank account, I just laughed and told him my DV friends won't want anything from us they're all gonna be rich too, LOL!!

• Upvote 1

Lol KK..I am always telling my husband who all we're gonna meet after this thing pops...he says we have to be careful about meeting new friends after we have a decent bank account, I just laughed and told him my DV friends won't want anything from us they're all gonna be rich too, LOL!!

AMEN SISTER, AMEN. GO RV GO! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Our grandkks are an hour out of Vegas... We're dying to go spoil them! Disneyland here we come!

Mr KK & I are looking forward to playing the dice... Warming up the wrists!

KK

• Upvote 1

Well when my husband came home today I was laughing my butt off at Elixirbaby's great Thug moments thread and my hubby asked me what was so funny...I tried to explain how funny the DV reporter clown is and he was looking at me like I'd lost it. I realized then how crazy I probably look to him....he see's me crying for you, laughing hysterically at you and sometimes spitting mad....make's me realize how much a part of my life you've all become, for that I want to thank you all!!!

Hi Bama. I'm happy you had a good laugh. Thug brings great humor to this crazieness and always look towards his post. One of my top ten is "This Is CNN. Broadcasting From The Playboy Mansion In L.A. Wow, The Bunnies Keep Scoping Out My Size 19 Clown Shoes. Just Sayin'."

Hold on to your hat, there will be more. :lol:

Go RV

• Upvote 2

I feel for ya bama. My wife thinks I'm having an affair with some woman that calls herself Anti......YIKES!!! Clearly my honey needs to do more research. :D

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3