Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Political blocs see no way out but to talk

Carrello

January 23, 2012

Commendable: political blocs realized that sit at the round table will be the solution to the pending files

Ali Abdullah

MP on the mass of Mohammed commendable that the political blocs reached a conviction that to sit at the round table for dialogue is the best solution to the pending files between them. The political scene wide differences between the political blocs and more than a year, but those differences exacerbated recently by the suspension of the Iraqi List, post deputies and ministers at the meetings of the House and Ministers, as a reaction to the issuance of arrest warrant against the leadership of the Deputy President Tariq al-Hashemi, as well as the request of Prime Minister Nuri al- Maliki to withdraw confidence from his deputy, Saleh al-Mutlaq.

A commendable told {Euphrates News} on Monday that "the political blocs have become convinced that there is no choice but to sit at the round table for dialogue on the differences in the political scene in order to end it and to develop effective solutions have since been proven to all that the county and cramping will not bear fruit but a widening rift between the political blocs. " He added that "Egypt's National Alliance to hold dialogues with the political blocs to reach a formula acceptable to all the political groups to end the current political crisis." Commendable and stressed that "the dialogue between the political blocs under the roof of the Constitution and shall be entered into any agreement between the political blocs Anazavi on constitutional violations."

http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=ar|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.burathanews.com%2Fnews_article_118257.html--

• Upvote 1

I thought they just did that on January 14th. Whatever. This whole al-Hashemi mess has thrown a huge monkey wrench in the voting process. Al-Hashemi is apparently bad news, and I suspect Allawi and a few others will have alot to answer for as this unfolds.

I thought they just did that on January 14th. Whatever. This whole al-Hashemi mess has thrown a huge monkey wrench in the voting process. Al-Hashemi is apparently bad news, and I suspect Allawi and a few others will have alot to answer for as this unfolds.

Surely, they have ran out of monkey wrenches by now. :lol: The Iraqi government throws one into their plans every week.

O the irony in this article is just amazing...laugh.gif

Hence, the subtitle.

Talking ends in bickering, bickering turns into arguing, and when someone decides he/she isn't winning they storm out of the room. This only seems to stall things for a couple more days until they gain enough composure to try it again. :)

They need a divorce. They just need to decide who gets the camel during the weekendays, and who get the weekends.

Ms. C- it's been a while. Hope you are well

I appreciate all the leg work you do daily to bring the non BS over....as well as Zig and Stryker.

This article task the cake for the week for me.... along with your humorous wording for the intro/description ... I couldn't help but laugh and say

Well no **** Sherlock!

But I'm left to wonder if it took them this long to figure this out, will it take equally as long to see the end result(s) come go fruition?

God I hope not

I appreciate all the leg work you do daily to bring the non BS over....as well as Zig and Stryker.

This article task the cake for the week for me.... along with your humorous wording for the intro/description ... I couldn't help but laugh and say

Well no **** Sherlock!

But I'm left to wonder if it took them this long to figure this out, will it take equally as long to see the end result(s) come go fruition?

God I hope not

When I saw your name I thought the same thing. Long time no see, but I am glad to see you back. I hope you are well and the New Year has been good to you so far.

Have you been watching from afar? What do you think of the progress, and with your background, what do you think of the recent microscopic rate change?

I don't give a rat's butt what shape the table is as long as Shabbi is sitting next to the switch marked "RV" and he flips that sucker....!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

GOOOO RV!!!!!!!

CAn I get an "AMEN", brothers & sisters?"

Git 'R(V) Done!

Well no **** Sherlock!

God I hope not

:wave::woot:

Your back! YAYYYYY!

I kinda feel sorry for them. They're uncomfortable with going out to a strip bar, havin' a few lap dances, getting stupid drunk and hammerin' it all out. They just need to make sure one of them is sober enough to write it down, have them sign it and drive them home.

That would be the camel.