Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Political blocs see no way out but to talk

Carrello

I kinda feel sorry for them. They're uncomfortable with going out to a strip bar, havin' a few lap dances, getting stupid drunk and hammerin' it all out. They just need to make sure one of them is sober enough to write it down, have them sign it and drive them home.

That would be the camel.

Thanks for my early morning chuckle..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GOOOO RV!!!!!!!!

I kinda feel sorry for them. They're uncomfortable with going out to a strip bar, havin' a few lap dances, getting stupid drunk and hammerin' it all out. They just need to make sure one of them is sober enough to write it down, have them sign it and drive them home.

In my younger days I solved a lot of the worlds problems the way you described, but only my friends would listen. :lol:

Hence, the subtitle.

They need a divorce. They just need to decide who gets the camel during the weekendays, and who get the weekends.

That would be the one with the stuffed bra correct? :lol:

:wave::woot:

Your back! YAYYYYY!

When I saw your name I thought the same thing. Long time no see, but I am glad to see you back. .

I can't be back if I've never technically left. I still visit daily- just incognito. I got fed up [still am] with the massive of amount of ignorance and peoples' lack of initiative to be informed here. I am at a lack of words to describe it any better. :unsure:

I hope you are well and the New Year has been good to you so far

I've ran into a bout of health difficulties, but none the worse for wear. The Holidays were wonderful, thank you.

Have you been watching from afar? What do you think of the progress, and with your background, what do you think of the recent microscopic rate change?

Sorry for the delay in my response.

Admittedly, I am not studied on the laws of monetary law as it relates to a particular country. I think the chat with Enoch had as reasonable/viable explanation versus any others' out there- with his knowledge and background.

It puzzles me how they would think such a minute change would have any major and positive effect?

As far as the daily fluctuations, as much as people don't want to hear it, it has to do with the volatility of the USD. It is not being traded on FOREX. [at this time].

Sorry I couldn't be of much assistance. I am only but a speculative day trader who specializes in the technicals, not the "funnymentals" [fundamentals- news]

I can't be back if I've never technically left. I still visit daily- just incognito. I got fed up [still am] with the massive of amount of ignorance and peoples' lack of initiative to be informed here. I am at a lack of words to describe it any better. :unsure:

I hope you are well and the New Year has been good to you so far

I've ran into a bout of health difficulties, but none the worse for wear. The Holidays were wonderful, thank you.

Have you been watching from afar? What do you think of the progress, and with your background, what do you think of the recent microscopic rate change?

Sorry for the delay in my response.

Admittedly, I am not studied on the laws of monetary law as it relates to a particular country. I think the chat with Enoch had as reasonable/viable explanation versus any others' out there- with his knowledge and background.

It puzzles me how they would think such a minute change would have any major and positive effect?

As far as the daily fluctuations, as much as people don't want to hear it, it has to do with the volatility of the USD. It is not being traded on FOREX. [at this time].

Sorry I couldn't be of much assistance. I am only but a speculative day trader who specializes in the technicals, not the "funnymentals" [fundamentals- news]

Thank you for comments. Did you see the chats from Enoch and BIW in Chats? There are three news ones, and the latest has a very good picture that Darin paints.

I will say, coming from someone that knew nothing of currency and international finance, this has been a very educational process. The most difficult part is knowing whom to listen to. How do you know who knows what they are talking about? If you have a base of information, you can deduce and know what is correct, and learn from there. Who do they say - garbage in, garbage out, but I think the dream has risen to the top and the filter is working.

Thank you for your input, and I look forward to hearing more.