Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

On Jan.18 I got very close to dying

umbertino

As I read your story I was reminded of a similar event that happened to me while

driving my 18wheeler across the Ohio river in Cincinnati. I thank Jesus that you are

safe and sound and hope that you give God all the praise for your safety. While my

truck was in a full jackknife I just knew this could be deadly so I said a prayer and

almost immediately the truck straitened out. God loves you, me, and all of us and

wants us to love him. I know now that it was not my time to go home and I can tell you

on a

that this scenario has not only happened to me once but twice with the same outcome.

Most of my hair raising experiences happened while coming down a long, steep grade on a tall mountain with smoking brakes. Ride safe my fellow trucker....:)

I am so grateful that you and your passenger were spared, Umbertino. It made me feel sick to think of how close you weer to death. God was in that car with you that day, my friend. He had His hand on the steering wheel, or you would not be here today. I'll say a prayer of thanks for you. Welcome back!!! :)

Most of my hair raising experiences happened while coming down a long, steep grade on a tall mountain with smoking brakes. Ride safe my fellow trucker....:)

How about coming down Wolf Creek Pass on an icy road, driving a small sedan, pulling a 12 ft. travel trailer, a nervous (former) husband screaming, and four kids in the back seat--all before seat belts. Rest assured--I only did it once, but 35 years later, I can still relive every hair-raising moment of it at will. haha

I am so grateful that you and your passenger were spared, Umbertino. It made me feel sick to think of how close you weer to death. God was in that car with you that day, my friend. He had His hand on the steering wheel, or you would not be here today. I'll say a prayer of thanks for you. Welcome back!!! :)

Thank you my Friend... Appreciate your words.

Umb,

Glad to hear that you are okay... I know the feeling...it happened to me in 2005. God has a plan for your life and He is not done with you yet.

Thank you my Friend.

Thanks.. for sharing it is amazing how anything can happen in a flash. I would have to say God had his hand and was watching over both of you. I can't imagine the heart rate in a situation of that nature, anyway glad to hear you made thru. Keep in mind we have plenty of real estate available here in Florida, you'll never have worry about ice on the road just road rage.

2 days ago... I was driving my car out of my city ad I was taking back home my ex-wife who lives in a small village just a few miles from the city... I was at one point talking to her relaxedly and going at a normal ( low) speed and was on a side road which acted as a ramp to get me into the main road which had a lot of traffic that day.....

I knew all that already but what happened 2 days ago was a reminder.......

Wanted to share this...

All I can say is "WOW" I am sure glad you and your passenger are OK. I have lost enough friends in my life, I sure don't want to lose another one.

Glad your alright.

pp

Thanks.. for sharing it is amazing how anything can happen in a flash. I would have to say God had his hand and was watching over both of you. I can't imagine the heart rate in a situation of that nature, anyway glad to hear you made thru. Keep in mind we have plenty of real estate available here in Florida, you'll never have worry about ice on the road just road rage.

Thank you for your words my Friend.

All I can say is "WOW" I am sure glad you and your passenger are OK. I have lost enough friends in my life, I sure don't want to lose another one.

Glad your alright.

pp

Thank you my Friend... It's appreciated.

I just read all the other tremendous posts by the DV family

Just got in from work and saw your post.....WOW !ohmy.gif Thank goodness you are safe. That is such a helpless feeling,blink.gif it kinda

shakes you back, to know what is really going on.... LIFE . Be safe my friend, it was definitely meant for you to 'be here' ,with

us on this ride a little longer. I am sure you will err on the side of caution for a while.

LF

Been through many of those terrifying situations Umbertino. (Maybe because I daydream while I drive). I totally know how you felt that day. I am so happy you are still with us to share all that awesome music. I look forward to your posts. :)

I'm all for you being the DJ in Vegas. Cannot wait to meet all my totally amazing DV friends. Now if Shabbs would wake up and push that darn button, I could.

Many more happy days to you my friend.

I just read all the other tremendous posts by the DV family

Just got in from work and saw your post.....WOW !ohmy.gif Thank goodness you are safe. That is such a helpless feeling,blink.gif it kinda

shakes you back, to know what is really going on.... LIFE . Be safe my friend, it was definitely meant for you to 'be here' ,with

us on this ride a little longer. I am sure you will err on the side of caution for a while.

LF

Thank you my Friend....It is appreciated.

Been through many of those terrifying situations Umbertino. (Maybe because I daydream while I drive). I totally know how you felt that day. I am so happy you are still with us to share all that awesome music. I look forward to your posts. :)

I'm all for you being the DJ in Vegas. Cannot wait to meet all my totally amazing DV friends. Now if Shabbs would wake up and push that darn button, I could.

Many more happy days to you my friend.

Thank you for your words my Friend....

I went looking for other Umbertino posts after I wrote you just now, and how shocking to think I would have missed meeting my music and movie soul mate by just a few days. But alas, God had no such wish and I get to find out that you had an ex-wife so I know one question I asked in another post has been answered:) Umbertino...every single moment that we are in physical form is such a precious gift which of course we as humans are so cavalier about. There are angels watching over us and really there are aliens dong that too (did you see the Larry King youtube this week http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leHCaXfiO2o)...Seriously I am not wearing tin foil on my head ,chanting Om Namah Shivayah, while burning Nag Champa incense (okay, well maybe the chanting and incense...but seriously tin foil caps are so 2011 :)

The Point being (oh have you seen that amazing cartoon movie from the 60's "The Point" that is going way back in the" upbeat I am a being of light time machine"...Oblio folks do you remember that song "me and my arrow"

Ok, back on topic...the point being that I truly believe as posted earlier that this is a message for you, and that you got it. Honestly, with the dinar about to RV, and all of us going to party with how fortunate we are be in this investment, and Umbertino and easeandpeace going to be the dj's at this awesome event where we meet each other in the 3D your soul was responding to Todd Rundgren's "Just One Victory" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x34MAyO_4_g) and stopped that car from taking you out of human form so we could boogie down!!

Yay, Umbertino is still a human and such an amazing dj!!

Struth, mate!! So glad to hear you're ok. Had a very Close call myself a couple of years ago, so I can totally relate to your story.

Keep on keeping on, my friend.?..sometimes these episodes are sent our way to make us think more aout our future, or our "job" here on earth......like a new chapter in a book. Keep enjoying the music...and please don't stop introducing us to some music and movie treasures we may not have seen before.

God Bless

E

• Upvote 1

Struth, mate!! So glad to hear you're ok. Had a very Close call myself a couple of years ago, so I can totally relate to your story.

Keep on keeping on, my friend.?..sometimes these episodes are sent our way to make us think more aout our future, or our "job" here on earth......like a new chapter in a book. Keep enjoying the music...and please don't stop introducing us to some music and movie treasures we may not have seen before.

God Bless

E

Thank you my Friend.....Appreciated.