Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Morning News !!

hafizul

Baghdad-morning Informed sources said that the ongoing meetings between political blocs led by the Iraqi national list coalition agreement first on label Security Ministers, at a time when Iraq announced two new candidates to fill the suitcase mod plus four names, renewed commitment to this bag, welcomed any National Alliance for an emergency meeting to resolve this file, the expected security pouches candidates pass. “”Nina “news sources” a preliminary agreement concluded between the national coalition and the Iraqi list of candidates provided to keep the Interior and national security and Riad ghareeb yassiri having obtained their agreement by political blocs, with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki replaces candidate Saadoun al-dulaimi, the Defence Ministry to another candidate after consultation with the Iraqi list, adding those sources ” If agreement on a candidate for the Ministry of Defense during meetings held in the coming days, the speaker of the House of Osama alngivi would call for an emergency session of Parliament to vote on the candidates. “In addition, the President of the Parliamentary Bloc of Salman Al-jumaily, the Iraqi list mass nominated two new defence portfolio occupancy plus four names.He said: the new names of nominated Tuesday defence portfolio are oblivious Nuri Abdul Majeed Al-dulaimi and oblivious Nassif Al-Zubaidi, plus names that have been nominated previously.

He added: the strslhma list candidates Monday to Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to number six candidates with former candidates four eloquent ANI and Salim Deli and Hisham Darraji tabora. wemnal and Al-jumaily said Iraq still maintained this post webmrshhiha according to the agreements between the blocks.

The expected state of law Coalition Deputy Abdel Abbas Hammoud public pass Prime names to security ministries by deputies.

He said: the new crisis in this regard is excluded, but he attributed the delay to resolve security ministries candidates for more than six months to “political consensus between the blocks, and the complexities of the political process and strict controls that must be available to candidate security, integrity, independence and efficiency, technocrats,. in carrying out National Alliance MP abdulelah alnaeli speaker of the House of Osama alngivi responsible for the delay In naming the Ministers security. alnaeli stated that “the legislative Parliament begun vacationing on the 12th of may, and the names of Security Ministers had arrived in Parliament, though displaying IX alngivi names to Parliament to resolve it before the holiday”, according to his opinion.

Adding: Distributed CVS of candidates to all Board members, and was supposed to be the subject on the agenda, but not convinced alngivi and insistence on the issue of political compromises have led to the delay, saying these names had been submitted to Parliament for confidence, got a professional and detached from factionalism and politicization. Meanwhile, the Kurdistan Alliance Deputy, Hamid Just Bavi late resolving file security ministries as “contrary to constitutional and legal”.

He said in a press release: this delay has no justification, and the House that hosts Prime pressed for speedy Security Ministers after the Board gives them confidence, adding: this is a violation of constitutional, legal and why the Government has not been completed yet.

God Bless!!!

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 5

i wish they would get it together . i'm ready to get to the house. it suck's over here

Amen Buddy I am so ready to demobe and get home! When this RVs I am not even going to say good by I am just getting on the first flight to Dubai out of here.

SORRY ....no harm....just a bit gunshy from all the gurus......

Read an earlier post stating the same or similar........good post....keep it up :D

Good luck and let's hope for a happy RV soooooooooon :) :)

SORRY ....no harm....just a bit gunshy from all the gurus......

Read an earlier post stating the same or similar........good post....keep it up :D

Good luck and let's hope for a happy RV soooooooooon :) :)

yes..we all hope that...

just sit back and relax..keep praying and waiting..

GO RV !!!

Haziful,

That is great advice. One cannot worry about what they do not have control over.

Sorry for not spelling of your name correctly.

thanks...RV is just like something that make us to be more patient...

so we just have to relax and let the RV happen soon..

and we all know that it is coming to us very soon...

best regard,

hafizul

Edited by hafizul

sorry i dont have any link for this news..i got this news from my intell and i just share this for u guy's...and i will keep sharing anything i got...thanks..

godbless...

hafizul,

Your Intel ? ok Anyway really good read

well, in my opinion, no one know the truth, anyone can say anything and predict anything...but no one know the exact news...everyone can create any rumors day by day..we just can keep hearing that and until today we are still waiting..can anyone tell me who have good and great "intell" that can tell and prove the truth?? i believe no one...they just can predict and create the rumors..so everyone and anyone can do that...so what we have to do just keep monitoring,keep praying and just sit back and relax until it really happen...but i really appreciate any person who shared any information or rumors and who are willing to share any news and information about the RV...really appreciate that..

thanks and keep praying for the RV...

god bless...

best regard,

hafizul

GO RV !!!