Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Peoples Talk Radio Update: 3/27/11 (Tony’s Intel)

nointel

* Peoples Talk Radio Update: 3/27/11 (Tony’s Intel)

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH TONY! HE IS RE-ITERATING THE FACT THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN ON HIS BIRTHDAY! THAT IS TOMORROW! EU AND GREAT BRITAIN MARKETS DO NOT OPEN YET FOR HOURS! SO ENJOY YOUR SUNDAY AND GET READY FOR THE BIRTHDAY BASH TOMORROW! 5:45 PM CENTRAL!

MIKKI JUST SPOKE TO TONY A LITTLE WHILE AGO! WANTED YOU GUYS TO KNOW THAT WE ARE STEADY AND CONFIDENT THAT THIS WILL TAKE PLACE VERY SOON!! THEY ARE PINGING THE SYSTEMS TO MAKE SURE ALL CAN COME ON LINE SMOOTHLY! IF ANYTHING CHANGES WE WILL LET YOU KNOW!!! 11:30 AM OR SO CENTRAL!

JUST WANT ALL OF YOU GUYS TO KNOW WE ARE ON TOP OF EVERYTHING AND WILL KEEP ALL OF YOU POSTED! WE ARE A FAMILY! WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER! WE WILL SEE IT THREW TO THE END! GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

THE TEAM

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Tony likes to talk so it seems. He makes bold statements and then they have to be cleaned off due to its sensitivity. However I will gladly help him celebrate his BD if it happens today. It is not my BD but I would have to buy me a belated birthday present and celebratre it the way that I want too.

"They say it your birthday, it's my birthday too, so lets have a party."

I'v got one big wish with intel regarding the Dinar RV I wish Tony and all the so called would be gurus would simply go and check if the GOI is seated before they let their imagination loose on the keyboard.

If the GOI is not seated their can be no RV.

So any intel that says otherwise is just BS, and not intel at all, its either wishfull thinking and here I give this guy the benefit of the doubt or phumpers, ego creeps, lunatics or maybe just some clown trying to have a laugh at your expense.

As for bashing these idiots, go right ahead, this isn't intel its pure BS, Birthday or no birthday.

Whatever you do don't go buy more dinar just because of any crap so called intel.

Edited by cbisinger
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'v got one big wish with intel regarding the Dinar RV I wish Tony and all the so called would be gurus would simply go and check if the GOI is seated before they let their imagination loose on the keyboard.

So any intel that says otherwise is just BS, and not intel at all, its either wishfull thinking and here I give this guy the benefit of the doubt or phumpers, ego creeps, lunatics or maybe just some clown trying to have a laugh at your expense.

As for bashing these idiots, go right ahead, this isn't intel its pure BS, Birthday or no birthday.

Whatever you do don't go buy more dinar just because of any crap so called intel.

Does this help?? Seems like a step in the right direction...?

مقرب منه يكشف (للاخبارية) : المالكي تلقى ضمانات بالتصويت على اللامي للداخلية والعبيدي للدفاع وعلي يوسف للتخطيط Reveals a close (for news): al-Maliki had received assurances the vote on the al-Lami of the interior and defense and Obeidi Ali Yusuf Planning

بتاريخ : الإثنين 28-03-2011 02:30 مساء Date: Monday 28/03/2011 14:30

بغداد(الاخبارية).. Baghdad (news) .. كشف مصدر مقرب من رئيس الوزراء نوري المالكي ان امر مرشحي وزارة الداخلية والدفاع قد حسم.وقال المصدر(للوكالة الاخبارية للانباء)اليوم :ان" ابراهيم محمد غلام اللامي حسم امره بتوليه وزارة الداخلية، وهو مرشح التحالف الوطني ،وخالد متعب العبيدي وزيرا للدفاع وهو مرشح القائمة العراقية.فيما تم حسم ترشيح علي يوسف من التيار الصدري لوزارة التخطيط. Revealed a source close to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki ordered the candidates and the Ministry of Interior and Defense had settled. The source (of the Agency news) today: that "Ibrahim Mohamed Gholam-Lami, the resolution of his command to his assumption of the Ministry of the Interior, a candidate of the National Alliance, and Khalid tired Obeidi as defense minister, a candidate the Iraqi List. has been concluded with the nomination of Yusuf Ali Sadr's movement to the Ministry of Planning.

وذكر المصدر:ان" المالكي تلقى ضمانات من جميع الكتل السياسية بالتصويت على اللامي والعبيدي، فيما تريث المالكي يتقديم مرشح، وزارة الامن الوطني، التي رشح لها شيروان الوائلي ورياض غريب،بسبب مطالبة التحالف الكردستاني، بالوزارة او بجهاز المخابرات الوطني./انتهى/(4.ن.ص). The source said: "The al-Maliki had received assurances from all political blocs to vote on the Lami and al-Obeidi, while lingered Maliki Itkadim candidate, Department of Homeland Security, which nominated her cult Riad Ghraib, because of the demands of the Kurdistan Alliance, the ministry or intelligence service national. / Finished / ( 4. n. r).

http://ikhnews.com/news_view_10689.html

• Upvote 3

Link please that states that if the GOI is not seated no rv?? until you provide it, your ramblings are just as much BS.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1