Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med, chat from this morning is lies

uncs

I agree, I don't think MED knows anything when he gets his info from Lan. Plus uncs, you make a great point about his post on telling the next day why the dinar did not RV. I was looking the next day for something valuable assuming he would post crap and that is just what I got! COME ON MAN??!! Great POST! Maybe if we start slamming these dudes who say they know people but know nothing, perhaps they will stop with the pumping garbage.

• Upvote 3

Medic, Mailman, Okie, TK, Kaperonie, there are a few more to name BUT they are ALL FICTIONAL CHARACTERS who are PAID by Dinar dealers to PUMP the sales of the DINAR. PERIOD. STICK TO THE FACTS PEOPLE COMING OUT FROM CBI.IMF,UN, and GOI. GO IRAQ GO RV/RI

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I agree, I don't think MED knows anything when he gets his info from Lan. Plus uncs, you make a great point about his post on telling the next day why the dinar did not RV. I was looking the next day for something valuable assuming he would post crap and that is just what I got! COME ON MAN??!! Great POST! Maybe if we start slamming these dudes who say they know people but know nothing, perhaps they will stop with the pumping garbage.

The sad thing is that they will never stop. They crave attention.

• Upvote 2

You know... It's this type of "intel" that gets people thrown out of house and home! I mean really... Just can't let a day go by... In honor of Med and the gurus... I hereby dedicate this small token to their prestigious, illustrious, and overtly self serving egos. Behold!!!

post-15985-129475820917_thumb.jpg

Ya, it amazes me that Ali at Dinar Trade is the ONLY credible source. (advertises on the DDT site. conflict of interest? hmm) Med seems to be doing a LOT of CYA tactics lately. My take on the DOHA business? Maybe a local bank official saw a chance to GRAB UP a few IQD FAST and maybe he has some inside info?

I'll keep checking the Wells Fargo exchange rates.

GO RV. and GO WITH YOUR OWN GUT.

• Upvote 2

Gee anyone remember this one "With all moral certainity" . Also to those that do not know, Med tends to ask members of his site for money quietly, he even got a truck from one of them last year. Apparently he was also charging people for a 800# that he told members they could call and get a better rate for cash in for a fee. He is a scumbag all you have to do is look at his so called career that he lied about. He surrounds himself with yes people and when they do not agree with him he bans them. I have been involved in this for a while and I believe in this, however I believe news that can be confirmed and not sources. When it comes to Iraq take common sense and throw it out the window. Think of it like this be like George Costanza and do the opposite.

• Upvote 3

It is amazing last week people praised Med's intel and his ability to communicate his info. This week everyone wants to be critical. Med is one guy, read his post or don't, there is NO reason to publically attack him. If you want to diagree fine...or just ignore his post......

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Flyboy27 where did you get that info? I believe you, you should call him out on DD site and tear up his spot! That dude is BIG PUMPIN'

thunderrb either you are friends with med or irrational, this dude is pumping people into buying more dinar when they are newbies. You agree with that? If so, you are a pumper with another name to post stuff like that!

Everyone gets frustrated and some people need to vent. I definitely get that.

I am trying my best now just to stick with extracting info and researching rather than giving to much credence to the analyses found in these chat logs.

I'm not saying you don't uncs but being more like that helps curb my own frustration. However, it does annoy me when med speaks out against DV like were second rate but stuff like this detracts from the investment.

One long term theory I'm holding on is this...

I also thought the info here was helpful

Nothing glamorous but I have all year to wait and entertain whatever else happens because I can always go back to this. For me its better to stay off the roller-coaster.

And there are many other great links to articles and information provided by others on this site that I am grateful for. Putting all of this together on my own makes me feel better and more secure.

Everything else here is just what it is...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well you will NEVER find me praising his communication skills or his grammar skills. Not attacking just stating facts so people dont bow to his altar and he is not alone. I implore people to just try to follow the news and when it happens it wont be hard to find. He is not connected and just takes other peoples information and re words it and again he is not the only one. I have wanted to same something for a while but I cant hold my tounge anymore. Look I know he needs this RV and that he believes it, however he has put out such BS for such a long time. Go check his stable of sheep beside that moron Butterfly they are for the most part new and were not around last year when he was giving wrong rates and dates.

• Upvote 1

UNCS, I didn't leak a rumor or start a rumor. I don't want any credit for this as I was only passing along some information. It started w/ a post on the forums regarding the DOHA Bank out of Kuwait and how two people had caled and confirmed the rate. Since the Buy/Sell were the same, I was skeptical. But, once another person confirmed it in the chat, people started to open their ears and the post started to flare up. Several other people seemed to have gotten the same confirmation, and were posting what # to call if people didn't believe them. After awhile, the call center must have gotten enough calls that they started to doub their own intel and wanted to confirm prior to giving out anymore information. One person called and spoke with a supervisor directly, who seemed a little distance when answer the questions and only was able to say they're not currently exchanging IQD w/ KWD as of "TODAY" & "YET."

Okay, what I find odd is how a Country that borders w/ Iraq is not exchanging currencies... Imagine if we couldn't exchange currency to go into Mexico or Canada... (Or They couldn't get USD in Mexico or Canada). That would pose a problem with people traveling to those countries and having currency to spend. As I do believe they may not be exchanging it at the moment, but can anyone with intel, or good researching ability maybe find out if it has maybe been this way for awhile, or is the not trading currency been somewhat recent? I can see that they would consider not trading currency if they were expecting an RV and not wish to give any of that currency out.

Things still don't entirely add up when most of us review this... I still don't know what to entirely think, but I do know that none of us should be booking flights to Kuwait to exchange.. But it is another piece to the puzzle that makes you go "Hmmmmm"

On a side note, I believe I will continue to order Dinar when I feel that i have the funds to let me do so. I will likely look for sites that I feel are not backed by "pumpers." Maybe I'll search for sites that are cheap and hope they go hand-in-hand.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Med, couple things for you pal.

First, I was in the chat room when darin started with the "rumor" of the DOHA rate. It was lastnight and he posted the link and the international phone number for anyone to call. Darin was simply amazed at what he had found and was asking others to please call and confirm what he had just found. Also in the same conversation a number of us were coming up with conversion scenarios just like YOU do. That's all that was said and thats all that was done. YOU are NOT going to spew off at the mouth and insult any DV members findings. Darin posted a link to his article and a telephone number. Two things YOU have NEVER done, link and telephone number.

Secondly,

Med you actually have the nerve to say this on your chat on another site these are your exact words and I quote, "CUZ I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE OUT STUFF LIKE THIS TO GET MY 15 MINUTES IT ISNT WORTH IT ON A SMALLER SITE IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL BUT TO A SERIOUS SITE AS OURS THE FACTS AND THE TRUTH MATTERS MORE THAN ANYTHING I HAVE SEEN OTHER SITES POSTS AND THEY ARE NOT BUYING IT ALSO SO KUDO’S TO THEM MAYBE WE ARE RUBBING OFF NOW I WILL CHECK AND I AM GOING TO ASK LAN TO CALL HIS FRIEND IN KUWAIT WHO REALLY IS A BANKER THERE WELL I AM NOT SURE YOU WOULD CALL HIM A BANKER[/u

those are your exact words. wel med You have LIED MORE THAN anyone remember this post when you said,"I found out why no RV and I can't say why but when I thin about it I am like yea only in Iraq, I will tell you all tomorrow"! Remember that MED and then you come out the next day and say they forgot to order dinar!!!!! Now look at your last statement today the part that is underlined. you just did two things first it shows that your source (lan) is not credible and secondly it shows that you KNOW IN FACT that the source is not a Banker but are implying that he is a banker"

LIAR LIAR MED. You DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!

What amazes me about this rant is that first of all..when you have an exchange rate and a buy rate at the same price..it smells. Any bank wants to make money on a transaction, and in this case, it didn't make sense. That's one reason why Med, along with others like me on his site, don't put a lot of faith in these.

Second..he did state he would call his friend to check their contacts at the Bank of Kuwait, in Kuwait. It seems that if this bank resides in Kuwait, and from what we know it does, then they would have some inkling as to the validity of this rate.

Third...in all my time as a mod on DS (NOT DV) I have yet to see this "Darin"..which by the way, he posted it on DV and not DS, Med does not participate on DV anymore since it has become a rumor and back-stabbing site. That is why many of us who bring factual articles left there and reside permanently on DS.

Now..you questioned the credibility of his source "Lan". If you have some credible source out there, you bring them on to help..don't expect others to spoonfeed you info, then when it doesn't pan out, call them a liar. It seems that there are many who also claim to have credible sources, Adam and Sonny included, who have gone out of their way to provide information for peeps like you who have nothing more to do but whine when it doesn't come to fruition. We all are tired of guarantees, staying up late waiting for business to open in Iraq, making phone calls, and scouring the internet for articles to digest and discuss only for the likes of you who don't know the one thing about this investment..

YOU NOR I, NOR ANYONE ON ANY SITE HAS ANY CONTROL OVER WHEN THE GOVERNMENT IS FORMED, THE RATE, NOR THE DEADLINE FOR THEM. Therefore, on Med's site, we stick to facts, articles, and opinions of people who are economists, banking professionals, or are in the general vicinity with knowledge of what is going on, so we can either de-bunk, or pursue any leads we may have reason to believe may have "legs".

The RV will not be released until the government is formed, and the last time I checked, there were still a couple of ministries to fill. The budget needs 3 readings and must also be published in the Iraqi Gazette before it's done, and they haven't pulled all the 3-zero notes out of circulation in Iraq (that would be liquidity). There are things going on behind the scenes there that we do not have access to, and there are articles that conflict with one another. All this is done for a purpose. It is my opinion here, and maybe others, that our purpose in buying the dinars was that we would receive a substantial return on our investment. There is a strong possibility that may be the case. Some of us have been on this ride for years, others for months.

My friend, be very careful who you call a liar. I have not known him to lie, nor have others. We are dealing with Iraq, and as we know, things change like the direction of the wind. This investment takes patience, and judging by your rant, yours is gone.

By the way, Med doesn't like his chats copied over here, and has asked us to report if they are. There could be some implications by doing so..

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

Therefore, on Med's site, we stick to facts, articles, and opinions of people who are economists, banking professionals, or are in the general vicinity with knowledge of what is going on, so we can either de-bunk, or pursue any leads we may have reason to believe may have "legs".

Facts? Oh so you mean whatever RIchie boy tells you is fact or his "sources" of which some do exist.

Med does not participate on DV anymore since it has become a rumor and back-stabbing site

Med does not participate because he was kicked out of the site he did not leave on his own.

The RV will not be released until the government is formed, and the last time I checked, there were still a couple of ministries to fill. The budget needs 3 readings and must also be published in the Iraqi Gazette before it's done, and they haven't pulled all the 3-zero notes out of circulation in Iraq (that would be liquidity). There are things going on behind the scenes there that we do not have access to, and there are articles that conflict with one another. All this is done for a purpose. It is my opinion here, and maybe others, that our purpose in buying the dinars was that we would receive a substantial return on our investment. There is a strong possibility that may be the case. Some of us have been on this ride for years, others for months.

This I agree with. You sound like an intelligent person it seems that you have had way too much Richie juice. I do not believe Medic is a bad person just a little unbalanced and affected by all of this and that can happen to anyone. How many times has that drama queen threatened to close the site(notice I didnt say his site because he does not own it) then comes back to all of his sheep fawning over him. It is apparent he loves his ego stroked. We all want the same result I just think that preaching how wonderful, truthful, and great the site you are associated with is childish and rather embarrassing. Take emotion out of it (yes I know it can be difficult) and try to stick with as many facts as possible because NO ONE truly knows there is no intel or secret screens or secret handshakes with the sister of a teller of said bank.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My friend, be very careful who you call a liar. I have not known him to lie, nor have others. We are dealing with Iraq, and as we know, things change like the direction of the wind. This investment takes patience, and judging by your rant, yours is gone.

Read more:

As for me keep your chats, in the same place TK does, they are all about the same. MED is a pumper, and as for this LAN well whatever you guys claim to know and have the facts, Fact is you dont if you did you would be in a high Government Position and your would have lost your job by now for being in a chat room talking about it DUH. So stop with the we know crap and the INTEL. most of you clowns dont know what intel is!!! So in my book keep your chats cuz they dont mean anything. THanks

• Upvote 2

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1AkFIOjHo

As for me keep your chats, in the same place TK does, they are all about the same. MED is a pumper, and as for this LAN well whatever you guys claim to know and have the facts, Fact is you dont if you did you would be in a high Government Position and your would have lost your job by now for being in a chat room talking about it DUH. So stop with the we know crap and the INTEL. most of you clowns dont know what intel is!!! So in my book keep your chats cuz they dont mean anything. THanks

I don't know if I get your point here......

Wow, IMHO, wow....

Okay so in the span of a few weeks, the dinar world has gone from singing 'kumbaya' to he-said-she-said infighting and now we have made it to the 'my-site-is-better-than-your-site' stage in which gurus, site leaders/founders, and noteworthy personalities are "attacked and defended" by the members (followers) of the site. Awesome! With any luck, this 'war' will be over just in time for all of us to get it together and enjoy the RV. Our infighting will not make the RV happen any faster. It may, however, make life some what difficult for us as we are all trying to gather/analyze information to make EDUCATED decisions on this investment. Sources are sources, take them with a grain of salt. If you 'trust' a source, fine. Don't be mad when your source puts out bad poo and gets called for it. On the same token, don't be mad if a source puts out some info that you think is a hot, festering, bovine excriment laced with equestrian urine and feces, which actually pans out and they are a step ahead of you. that's a part of the risk. But if you must engage in this verbal battle of strength... touch gloves, go to your corners and come out fighting... ding, ding!!!

• Upvote 1