Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Blaino Perspective

MrRich

I think this guy is an Okie associate. I don't believe most of this but here it is for your entertainment.

Intel follows a short statement.Why are we HERE? Fair question. I can only answer for myself. I came to discover as early as possible, a rate & a date. Not here for:recipies, travel destinations, burning otherwise useless time, blood pressure elevation, frustration enhancement or trying to consume the available lifespan of my PC.I am here to satisfy my curiosity for bits & pieces of the puzzle of the RV.I have brought my brain with me along with an open mind to accept any "intel" as offered, try it against the picture I have thus far created, see if it fits, then fit it, set it aside or discard it. I chose to accept that I may be putting my puzzle together differently than others, who may be smarter ...or not, better informed ...or not, see the picture differently, do not see the picture at all, or only come here to be gifted with the work, contacts, thinking, searching, reading, networking or study of others...takers, users, whiners, faithless, impatient petulant few interested in ONLY their own wants.

What is "intel"? A bit of news, facts, a relationship between things, people, events, disclosures, documents, extrapolation, observation, conversation, witness, awareness of policy, procedures, history, connections, habits, trends, probability,possibility, motivation or power. Sources: People mainly who by or through position, influence, obervation, employment, overt or covert intent, comments, questions or connections gain access to the above, and then share that with others directly or through another, willing to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous, malevolent, rude, disparaging and usually less than polite commentary often littered with threats, epithets, slander and derision. Guru: A person acclaimed by others in one of two ways, generally. As a bringer of bits and pieces of a very complex puzzle... or a worthless liar, who probably made it all up anyway. Blaino: a human who has a circle of friends & associates who gather & share "intel" coaxed, cajoled, demanded & borrowed from "sources."

So, 3 days later... "Whatcha Got Blaino?" I have talked to EVERYONE I can think of... every source of intel or sources you can imagine, let your imagination run wild here, to get answers for ME, to share with you. Almost none are forthcoming. Borders are locked down, I have a source with a 5IQD note in hand, ForEx codes are still blinking "eminent RV indications", Military are not paid in IQD, Paris Club has cancelled the balance due on the Iraqi debt,something they agreed to do ONLY in the event of an RI ($3.22)or an RV by 21-31-2010. Budget has been in the gazette(effectively, it is the 2010 budget with about a page and a half of amendments). Jordan, Saudi, Kuwait, Egypt and others are in Baghdad now trying to cut up the RV pie before it's even on the table.So there has been a delay while all the power plays and concessions were worked out,we may be near the end of that now.Kuwait wants pre RV billions, Iraq wants to go a different way & appears to have made an adhoc agreement with Paris Club to get here.

I'm looking for a Kuwaiti RV to $4.04 or better "initially" and a concurrent IQD jump to the middle $3.00 range, an RI for practical purposes, to draw in the triple zero notes in a hurry, then a second round of moves, the RV of the IQD to a substantially higher rate, more like where S wanted to be in the first place (OK, well second place then, first place was said to be too high at $8+) including the Kuwaiti Dinar doing a second jump at the same time. A neat way to solve Paris Club, create "free" extra value for the Kuwaiti War reparations payments, while saving a neat 20 to 30% or more (depending on the difference between RI and the RV rates) on all the triple zero notes they will have brought in... AND... if the RI is a free float... the ForEx et al will surely push the value skyward whereupon S can step in and declare a managed float and shrug his shoulders at the IMF as "He didn't do this, he stopped it!"Iraq will have saved enough on the spread to resolve much of the Kuwaiti payment & still be done.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I think this guy is an Okie associate. I don't believe most of this but here it is for your entertainment.

Why don't you spend some time gathering your

own information instead of always Bashing someone elses.

No wonder your "always sitting at home alone in your underwear"

if you don't like the information people spend hours of their own time

gathering, don't read it!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 7

It's not "information". They spend hours of their own time making up new rumors and then spreading them. They get all the sheep believing an RV is imminent so they'll go out and buy more dinar.

Look at how many people bought into their false hype in the last few weeks of December. The dealers had a very very Happy New Year.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 8

So true! Thanks so much!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

It's not "information". They spend hours of their own time making up new rumors and then spreading them. They get all the sheep believing an RV is imminent so they'll go out and buy more dinar.

Look at how many people bought into their false hype in the last few weeks of December. The dealers had a very very Happy New Year.

I know Blaino and he does not sell Dinar.

He doesn't care if buy more or sell the Dinar

you have. Before you make up stories about people you should

at least do some research and find out some facts about them.

Most are here only because they are fortunate to know someone

that is partialy in the loop and they don't make things up, they just relay what they hear.

Most don't understand Miliki owns 85% of the media sources and

a great amount of misiformation comes out from top sources.

Iraq does not want you to believe our sources because they DONOT

want you buying more Dinar.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

Confused on that one

If they don't want us buying more, why are they still supplying the dealers?

I'm not trying to play one against the other in their intel/information, i'm just trying to get a grasp on the sell of IQD

And yes i do know that dealers will buy and sell up to and after the RV, but at some point in time the supply routes have to stop especially on the larger notes

JMO

Semper Fi

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Confused on that one

I'm not trying to play one against the other in their intel/information, i'm just trying to get a grasp on the sell of IQD

And yes i do know that dealers will buy and sell up to and after the RV, but at some point in time the supply routes have to stop especially on the larger notes

JMO

Semper Fi

What BBall99 said makes sense and hopefully that's the case. But I'm kind of wondering the same thing - at what point will the dealer's supply run dry? If Iraq really wants to get the big bills back in country and they want to limit investors from gobbling up more dinars then why are the dealers still able to get such a large supply? When their supply dries up is when I'll believe that something positive is about to happen.

• Upvote 3

Confused on that one

JMO

Good point Bobby. This has always been perplexing to me. I'm certain that the CBI knows their exposure relative to the amount of dinar they release. They are no fools and certainly know that a bunch of it ends up in the hands of speculators.

I guess there are 2 directions that their behavior could indicate what their thinking is.

1) They know their exposure and as you mentioned, once they start to get close to that cap, the supply will dry up and we would see an change in value.

2) They have no intention of doing what we all think they will more than likley do. They will continue to take dollars for dinar and survive and continue to use 2 currencies for transactions, eventially letting their currency rise in value of a long period of time.

I have no idea what they will do but I agree with what you said, if they dont want us to have it, they can turn off the spicket at any second. I'm sure they like the USD in their reserve, thats for sure. Anyway, thanks for your post, it does bring up some valid questions IMO.

Semper Fi

• Upvote 2

What bashing? I just said I don't believe most of it. How is that bashing? The guy claims he has a source with a 5 IQD note in hand. You say you know the guy, so why don't you ask him to get a photo of that note for us? If he can do that then I'll change my opinion. If not then I won't. It's that simple.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 3

Don't believe don't read-simple. If you are like me, I read most chats(excluding Scooter) for entertainment only. Info,intel,guess,speculation, & predictions are what they are. Why get upset,just move on & relax,life is way to short.......................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

What bashing? I just said I don't believe most of it. How is that bashing? The guy claims he has a source with a 5 IQD note in hand. You say you know the guy, so why don't you ask him to get a photo of that note for us? If he can do that then I'll change my opinion. If not then I won't. It's that simple.

It seems that you rarely believe anything that is reported.

• Upvote 2

The writing is on the wall,

you have been told about the smaller denoms

coming out for months. Why are you one of the

few who still can not see it or are you still stuck

on the lop theory you once believed.

We'll for the few of you that don't see it, don't worry

believe it or not it will be RVing soon.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Yes, I vote for this one..... biggrin.gif

• Upvote 3

Don't believe don't read-simple. If you are like me, I read most chats(excluding Scooter) for entertainment only. Info,intel,guess,speculation, & predictions are what they are. Why get upset,just move on & relax,life is way to short.......................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!

No doubt! Well said!! It doesn't matter really what is said; it matters how you use it, research it, interpret it and ultimately how you allow it to affect your life. As caz said relax....enjoy...especially your family, friends and ocassionally a good drink (or two) ;):D !!! GO RV !!!!! GO relaxed emotions and enjoyment of life!!!!!

• Upvote 1

It seems that you rarely believe anything that is reported.

Are you new here? Most of the "reports" are wrong in case you haven't noticed.

Adam has said that his contact at the CBI confirmed the existence of lower denoms. To me the issue here isn't their existence, but whether or not they have already been issued. Blaino said his source has a lower denom "in hand". That would mean that they have already been issued, wouldn't it? All I'm asking for is evidence to support that claim. So far none of the people saying this have been able to produce one lousy photo. I wonder why? Okie said that they were already being distributed at ATMs in Iraq. When asked for evidence he said that he didn't know how to upload photos to the web, and then he said the photos he had of the lower denoms were too blurry. Come on, guys! How hard is it to snap a photo and attach it to a post? If you don't know how to do it find somebody who does.

When did I ever say I believe in the lop theory? Never. My position has always been the same as Adam Montana's. I think a lop is possible but unlikely. The issue here isn't me. I'm not the one making claims of intel in Iraq. I'm just asking people like blaino and okie to back up their claims. If lower denoms are being distributed in Iraq that would be great news. I'm sure we would all love to know about it. Help us out.

I also believe than an RV will occur soon. But "soon" might mean next week, next month, or next year. Who knows? We've been told it would happen "soon" for years now. I want this as much as the next guy but I'm not willing to be fed any BS or drink any koolaid along the way, that's all.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 12

No doubt! Well said!! It doesn't matter really what is said; it matters how you use it, research it, interpret it and ultimately how you allow it to affect your life. As caz said relax....enjoy...especially your family, friends and ocassionally a good drink (or two) ;):D !!! GO RV !!!!! GO relaxed emotions and enjoyment of life!!!!!

Thanks and spot on with "a good drink (or two). I just think people go overboard in there enthusiasm & criticism's of the topics at hand. Being of the more positive by nature crowd I have been known to go a little overboard in criticizing the ne-sayers,but I'm working at it (dr drew DV rehab)..............................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!

I know Blaino and he does not sell Dinar.

He doesn't care if buy more or sell the Dinar

you have. Before you make up stories about people you should

at least do some research and find out some facts about them.

Most are here only because they are fortunate to know someone

that is partialy in the loop and they don't make things up, they just relay what they hear.

If you know him, then ask him why he pumped for pretty much the whole month of December if he wasn't getting anything out of it.

I'm not making up any stories, he is ;)

For those who are slow, he has no sources. You have no sources. I have no sources. Nobody here or on any other site has any sources. The people who have actual sources aren't going to be hanging around places like this. It will happen when it happens and it's doubtful anyone will know about it ahead of time.

• Upvote 2

Are you new here? Most of the "reports" are wrong in case you haven't noticed.

Adam has said that his contact at the CBI confirmed the existence of lower denoms. To me the issue here isn't their existence, but whether or not they have already been issued. Blaino said his source has a lower denom "in hand". That would mean that they have already been issued, wouldn't it? All I'm asking for is evidence to support that claim. So far none of the people saying this have been able to produce one lousy photo. I wonder why? Okie said that they were already being distributed at ATMs in Iraq. When asked for evidence he said that he didn't know how to upload photos to the web, and then he said the photos he had of the lower denoms were too blurry. Come on, guys! How hard is it to snap a photo and attach it to a post? If you don't know how to do it find somebody who does.

When did I ever say I believe in the lop theory? Never. My position has always been the same as Adam Montana's. I think a lop is possible but unlikely. The issue here isn't me. I'm not the one making claims of intel in Iraq. I'm just asking people like blaino and okie to back up their claims. If lower denoms are being distributed in Iraq that would be great news. I'm sure we would all love to know about it. Help us out.

I also believe than an RV will occur soon. But "soon" might mean next week, next month, or next year. Who knows? We've been told it would happen "soon" for years now. I want this as much as the next guy but I'm not willing to be fed any BS or drink any koolaid along the way, that's all.

The lower denoms he is talking about are the bills

that have been out since the beginning the

50's, 250's and 500's. What he is saying is they

are no longer giving out the large bills with 000's

so if you buy $100 worth of stuff you beed a bag

full of money. The NEW Lower denoms 1's, 5's, 10's, and 25's will not appear

until the RV because they are of no use untill then.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

The lower denoms he is talking about are the bills

that have been out since the beginning the

50's, 250's and 500's. What he is saying is they

are no longer giving out the large bills with 000's

so if you buy $100 worth of stuff you beed a bag

full of money. The NEW Lower denoms 1's, 5's, 10's, and 25's will not appear

until the RV because they are of no use untill then.

I'm not following you. The lower denoms that Adam is talking about are the ones below the 50s. There's no need to confirm the existence of 50s and higher because they've been out for years and are on the CBI website.

Blaino's "source" claimed to have a 5 IQD note. That was the whole point of mentioning it in his post that I quoted at the top of this thread. If the 5 is in circulation then the RV is happening. If it's not then this claim is bogus. As okie would say "nuff said".

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Mr. Rich is correct. IF the smaller denoms (less than 50) had actually been loaded into ATM's, and were available on the streets ANYWHERE, we would have seen dozens of pics posted on the net by now. I suspect that even if they were in the banks, "someone" would have found a way to leak a picture by now. Those notes are the key to this RV, and would be as valuable as gold. Everyone would be falling all over themselves trying to be the first to post one. If they're out there, the RV is in process, but we've yet to see one, despite all the usual rumors. That doesn't necessarily mean that the RV isn't about to happen, but it certainly makes the so-called intel suspect. When we see one, it'll be time to get excited. :unsure:

• Upvote 2

Another false "forum fact" ...... thats what happens when you listen to people like okie, tk, and the others that really dont know what they are talking about.........

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3