Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

forgive me if im wrong

jimctrane

I RECIEVED A PHONE CALL SAT AT. 2:30 MY PEOPLE ARE TELLNG ME THEY THINK THAT THEY RV AT 3.87 . AND WE WILL SEE THIS ON FOREX MONDAY MORNING.

It's Sunday night here, but it's Monday morning in Iraq. Forex has dropped to 1131.50.

What makes the most sense to me, is Joe Biden's announcement on Iraq at the Security Council Meeting on Dec. 15th.

Edited by hoping so

Jim all I can say is an Obama slogan... Hope and Change... I HOPE your right so I can CHANGE my lifestyle (or have one again..lol).

LOL ... that's the first time I've appreciated that slogan FlaDinar! ... and I hope you can have a "livestyle" AGAIN too because, of course, I will too!

Go RI/RV!

Peace

Doc31

I just checked the Forex and it read 1153.85-15.68(-1.34%) rolleyes.gifHaven't a clue what it means. Usually says 1162-1167. Can someone help me out. rolleyes.gif

You illustrate a good point ... most will look at those numbers and cringe because it lost 1.34% (hence the negative) ... the question is: do you know what you want it to look like? While I imagine this is just a "bump" in the road of some kind ... this is the direction that you want it to go. The smaller that number (1153) the better ... when it reaches 200 your IQD will be worth $.05 ... 100 = $.10 ... .5 =$2 ... .333 = $3 and so on!

My point is ... be studied up and informed ... go RI/RV

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 2

Choosing to see something that is not there is called "delusional" and they can put you away in some states for that....be careful. Being hopeful is one thing, I for one would just like a few facts to back up the statement......not too much to ask for, is it?

Hard to state facts,thats why they call it a rumor and it was put in the rumor section. If you want facts only DONT read posts in the RUMOR section..................................GO RV 2010 BABY!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Make that 2 jacka$$es in the crowd...

You know....what a shame...when it happens it will probably not be posted on here until later because people know as soon as they post anything they are going to get bashed. This has been said so many times before so I guess one more wont hurt. This is a rumor section. The purpose of a rumor section is to put out information that can not be confirmed at this point. It is simply to keep us up on the possibilities of what might be happening. If the contributors are ripped apart each time they post no one will post anymore. Its the Christmas season people...lets try a little compassion if only for this month ok?

:D;)

Edited by FlaDinar
  • Upvote 2

I RECIEVED A PHONE CALL SAT AT. 2:30 MY PEOPLE ARE TELLNG ME THEY THINK THAT THEY RV AT 3.87 . AND WE WILL SEE THIS ON FOREX MONDAY MORNING. IV TRIED TO DEBUNK THIS INFO BUT I CANT ITS HARD TO CALL TRUE OR FALSE ON A WEEKEND AND YES I EVEN HAD A FRIEND BUY DT DINARS. IF THEY ARE WRONG WELL MAN WOW IT HAD ME STUDIING ALL WEEKEND . IF THEY ARE WRIGHT WELL I MAY POST MORE WHEN THEY CALL! IM BEEN A VESTER FOR THREE YEARS I JOINED THIS SITE LAST SUMMER. I DO TAKE THIS RV SERIOUS. PS SORRY I CANT TEX VERY GOOD!

Well Jim my dear, its Monday night for me, and I guess we didn't see it, but thanks anyways for the post, I just wanted to add my thanks since there a few that were a bit cranky about posting. I still did the calculation, its exciting for me to even imagine the possibility. Have a good week!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why is it when the beloved possum makes a post that his 'intel' tells him that it will rv this week at 3.80 something or his 'voices' told him it will happen in the next few days, everybody and their brother gets behind him and says "possum, you da man", even though he is, has and will be wrong. People just praise possum and encourage him to continue to waste our time. Possum and Terryk have made so many wrong predictions (and on a weekly basis) that they should just go away in shame. At least jimctrane made a prediction based on his intel and he made a follow up on who his/her source was when he was questioned about it. Has terryk or possum ever come back and said I'm sorry but my previous prediction was wrong? No. Have they ever hinted or disclosed who their source was? No again. Props to jimctrane for his info, wheteher it be wrong or right at least he followed up with us.

• Upvote 3

This is a "rumor" forum, and everyone should take it just as it is, a rumor. Everyone should remember that when reading the posts and not jump to the conclusion that the rumor is true. I enjoy reading the rumors, and one day, someone will get it right. God Bless and GO RV. :woot::confused::twothumbs:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Choosing to see something that is not there is called "delusional" and they can put you away in some states for that....be careful. Being hopeful is one thing, I for one would just like a few facts to back up the statement......not too much to ask for, is it?

YOU ARE DELUSIONAL IF YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE NOT IN THE RUMOR SECTION...PERIOD! IF YOU WANT TRUE HARD FACTS THEN LOOK UP ALL THE IRAQ NEWSPAPERS, TRANSLATE THEM AND READ THEM YOURSELF AND DON'T COME HERE TO GET YOUR QUICK FIX. GO TO ANOTHER FORUM BUT DON'T COME TO RUMORS!!!!! GEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZ BASHER!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hard to state facts,thats why they call it a rumor and it was put in the rumor section. If you want facts only DONT read posts in the RUMOR section..................................GO RV 2010 BABY!!!!!

I RECIEVED A PHONE CALL SAT AT. 2:30 MY PEOPLE ARE TELLNG ME THEY THINK THAT THEY RV AT 3.87 . AND WE WILL SEE THIS ON FOREX MONDAY MORNING

How can someone think, there is a RV. AND WE WILL SEE THIS ON FOREX MONDAY MORNING. Stop thinking so much.

I RECIEVED A PHONE CALL SAT AT. 2:30 MY PEOPLE ARE TELLNG ME THEY THINK THAT THEY RV AT 3.87 . AND WE WILL SEE THIS ON FOREX MONDAY MORNING. IV TRIED TO DEBUNK THIS INFO BUT I CANT ITS HARD TO CALL TRUE OR FALSE ON A WEEKEND AND YES I EVEN HAD A FRIEND BUY DT DINARS. IF THEY ARE WRONG WELL MAN WOW IT HAD ME STUDIING ALL WEEKEND . IF THEY ARE WRIGHT WELL I MAY POST MORE WHEN THEY CALL! IM BEEN A VESTER FOR THREE YEARS I JOINED THIS SITE LAST SUMMER. I DO TAKE THIS RV SERIOUS. PS SORRY I CANT TEX VERY GOOD!

Thanks Jim, you have been put on my do not read list, PUMPER.

• Downvote 1