Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Dinar Will Revalue

marcuscurtis

I need to read it too. But knowing that the rothschild family is so heavily involved is both reason for optimism and reason to keep me up at night. Our investment is protected by the self appointed one world crowd. They were involved of course, but to actually own the bank we depend on is not what I had in mind.

Well, there are only two countries left that don't have them so you are da...if you do and da....if you don't!

actually...i owe you an apology…can I claim I was having a bad day when I posted that?....couldn’t find a way to retract it. I have a lot of respect for how you present your beliefs and I could and should learn to be more diplomatic in my responses. I don’t agree with some of your views but I shouldn’t have questioned your motives.

Thanks for taking the time to address it and happy Thanksgiving!

No worries or hard feelings. all is well have a great Thanksgiving.

This is one of the most fascinating things I've come across in a while. Thanks for posting this info. On a side note... I've heard people say there is a disagreement between CBI and the IMF over the rate. The CBI supposedly wants to come out higher than the IMF wants them to. As far as I'm concerned it's a moot point since the Rothschild's own them both. This has been decided above anyone at CBI or the IMF long ago.

This is one of the most fascinating things I've come across in a while. Thanks for posting this info. On a side note... I've heard people say there is a disagreement between CBI and the IMF over the rate. The CBI supposedly wants to come out higher than the IMF wants them to. As far as I'm concerned it's a moot point since the Rothschild's own them both. This has been decided above anyone at CBI or the IMF long ago.

Cranster, that’s a great point. This is part of the smoke and mirror campaign. In the effort for global domination there are several prominent families that are leaders in this movement. They are the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Aldrichs, Warburgs, and the lizards just to name a few.

The IMF is a branch of the UN. All the land where the UN is today was donated by the Rockefeller family. David Rockefeller sits on the Council of foreign relations (COFR) also a branch of the UN. The UN was called the league of nations until they changed their name after world war 2. The families mentioned above are just some of the global elites that pull the strings of these organizations behind the curtain. The main function of AP and Reuters is the same message in the wizard of OZ. “Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain”

Here More on these people and their plans for the world. Click on the video.

http://www.realestat...lown-wide-open/

More on the Builderbergs and what are they up too?

The name builderburg is named after the name of the hotel where this group first met. They basically work the finical arm of an emerging one world government. Soros is heavily involved in this as well. These global elite also worship a false god called Molech at a place in northern California called Bohemian Grove.

http://video.google....95917705734983#

They practice a ritual called the cremation of care. It is interesting to note that Molech is actually a Babylonian god also know as The Owl god

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

This is among some of the strangest stuff that surfaced during my research. blink.gif

Marcus…I’ve spent some additional time reviewing your post…which has fascinating and scary information in it. Couple of questions…

Was you explanation on fractional reserve banking (great video btw) to serve as an example on how Iraq could cover the cost of a revaluation?...by expanding their money supply in order to cover it?

If not…how would you see them being able to cover that expense…

I really like the clarity of money = debt and debt = money…that seemed to make it pretty simple for me anyway…that if we held Dinar then that was a debt that Iraq would have to cover…and if that is true then they would need to be able to produce US dollars to cover it…I know some may say they will cover it with oil but I just can’t see them leveraging all of their future oil revenues just to cover our debt. Would be interested in your thoughts on that if you have time and haven’t put me on your ignore list! And anyone else with some thoughts on it please feel free to chime in….

Marcus…I’ve spent some additional time reviewing your post…which has fascinating and scary information in it. Couple of questions…

Was you explanation on fractional reserve banking (great video btw) to serve as an example on how Iraq could cover the cost of a revaluation?...by expanding their money supply in order to cover it?

If not…how would you see them being able to cover that expense…

I really like the clarity of money = debt and debt = money…that seemed to make it pretty simple for me anyway…that if we held Dinar then that was a debt that Iraq would have to cover…and if that is true then they would need to be able to produce US dollars to cover it…I know some may say they will cover it with oil but I just can’t see them leveraging all of their future oil revenues just to cover our debt. Would be interested in your thoughts on that if you have time and haven’t put me on your ignore list! And anyone else with some thoughts on it please feel free to chime in….

JMW,

These are some very good questions, and some very good points. I will address them in reverse order. If my understanding of your questions and points are wrong please let me know.

Oil

I thought for the most part I answered this in the first post of this thread, but I will try to provide a deeper meaning to the roll oil will play. Oil is important because it has a direct impact on the GDP. The GDP has a direct impact on the Value of the dinar. Therefore the higher the price of oil, and the more of it they sell. The higher the GDP, and the more the dinar will be worth. Iraq will also have an option to monetize the oil in the ground once sanctions are lifted. (still trying to verify some of this info) To monetize something means to sell futures. In other words Iraq will sell oil and natural gas yet to be drilled through the use of contracts.

http://www.ibtimes.c...ia-opec-lng.htm

It is important to note that this would not be an effort to fund an RV. This would just give Iraq additional resources to help build their economy an infrastructure. Iraq has said they want to do this. But as of right now there are no futures contracts in place because infrastructure is still being built. If Iraq were to do this it would greatly impact their GDP which equals a higher value for their dinar.

http://www.iraq-busi..._medium=twitter

This article is interesting because it will pave a way for Iraq to sell futures Iraq will also be able to provide Europe with natural gas once everything is in place.

I do not see a nation saying here is your dinar. Now give us your oil. That is highly unlikely, and the RV will not be funded in this way. Too many futures are not a good thing as well. When oil hit 149.00 a few years back it was because too many futures were sold.

http://www.atimes.co...t/LA16Ak02.html

Covering the expense of the RV.

First let me make a correction on my reply to Drox. There was a typo in my post. I typed: Then real GDP for 2010 is calculated by taking the quantities of all goods and services purchased in 2004 and multiplying them by their 2004 prices. GDP is calculated in US dollars.

But I should have typed : then real GDP for 2010 is calculated by taking the quantities of all goods and services purchased in 2010 and multiplying them by their 2004 prices. GDP is calculated in US dollars

I am sorry for any confusion in this. Now lets run some numbers,

The GDP for Iraq in 2009 is 65.8 billion according to the CIA fact book.

https://www.cia.gov/...ok/geos/iz.html

There is between 25 and 27 billion dinars in circulation. I am going to use the 25 trillion number. When you compare a GDP factor 65.8 billion to 27 trillion it is hard to see much room for movement. However GDP is calculated in US dollars. Therefore we need to convert the dinar value to US dollars. If we don’t do this we are not making a fair comparison because we are comparing numbers for numbers not value for value.

Therefore 1 US dollar equals 1170 dinar or 25 trillion dinars equals a little over 21.3 billion US dollars. Now compare the value of the Dinar to the GDP and you will see a difference of 44.8 billion. GDP is a great way to track the flow of money. Right now the US dollar is filling the value gap and is traded right a long side the dinar. This is how the GDP can be so much higher than the value of the dinar. Determining the value and size of the money supply by using GDP alone is much like trying to figure out how much water is behind the dam by the flow of water being released into the river.

If you choose to believe the link that I provided that says Iraq has taken dinar from the money supply and then calculate from 25 trillion minus 70 percent. You see a much shorter supply of dinar and you also see a smaller US dollar value compared to the GDP. I found links that also say that the GDP for Iraq is going to have a 56 percent growth for 2010. I think we will need to wait until the end of 2010 to determine for sure and get the real numbers. The dinar is also a pegged currency. So for the last few years our dollar has been falling and the dinars value did not change. All of this points to a suppressed rate in the dinar.

I believe fractional reserve banking will also play a role in the revalue process. I won’t go into detail here but yes it will be a factor. Currently the reserve requirements for the CBI are 20 percent.

I hoped I answered your questions

• Upvote 1

Let me start with saying I bought 1 million dinar at camp bucca and 1 million at camp victory in 2005,, I was wondering if somebody could tell me that if they drop 3 zeros from the money will my 25,000 dinar bill only be worth 25. Or what.. I am new to this site and I really want to get back to the states so please help me and let me know. Plus lets all pray for a quick RV...

Thank you

Bruce

Oh ya I really do not like it over here in Iraq and would like to see some snow... so GO RV>>>

• Upvote 1

First I want to say Thanks for all you do for our country!! Yes you are correct on that part. I have went to dinar trade web site and reread the chart. If you look at what it reads and many on here are missing this one little detail. Where it reads is something like if you have .01 US then you have 10,000 dinar. and I'm not going to do the whole chart, but you get what I'm saying. You have to look at what that means. See in our minds we dont see the dianr for what it is. if you have a dinar worth a penny in US currency its called a dinar. if you have a dollar worth in dinar its still called a dinar. So...when people take and do the math they will always start as if the 10,000 dinar is worth 10,000 dollars. not really its more like 10,000 pennies. its still not a bad investment. If it comes back at 3.00 you tripled your money. Hope this helps. I was a little dissapointed but I'm glad we can still make some money.

Let me start with saying I bought 1 million dinar at camp bucca and 1 million at camp victory in 2005,, I was wondering if somebody could tell me that if they drop 3 zeros from the money will my 25,000 dinar bill only be worth 25. Or what.. I am new to this site and I really want to get back to the states so please help me and let me know. Plus lets all pray for a quick RV...

Thank you

Bruce

Oh ya I really do not like it over here in Iraq and would like to see some snow... so GO RV>>>

Edited by littlepeep
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

JMW,

These are some very good questions, and some very good points. I will address them in reverse order. If my understanding of your questions and points are wrong please let me know.

Oil

I thought for the most part I answered this in the first post of this thread, but I will try to provide a deeper meaning to the roll oil will play. Oil is important because it has a direct impact on the GDP. The GDP has a direct impact on the Value of the dinar. Therefore the higher the price of oil, and the more of it they sell. The higher the GDP, and the more the dinar will be worth. Iraq will also have an option to monetize the oil in the ground once sanctions are lifted. (still trying to verify some of this info) To monetize something means to sell futures. In other words Iraq will sell oil and natural gas yet to be drilled through the use of contracts.

http://www.ibtimes.c...ia-opec-lng.htm

It is important to note that this would not be an effort to fund an RV. This would just give Iraq additional resources to help build their economy an infrastructure. Iraq has said they want to do this. But as of right now there are no futures contracts in place because infrastructure is still being built. If Iraq were to do this it would greatly impact their GDP which equals a higher value for their dinar.

http://www.iraq-busi..._medium=twitter

This article is interesting because it will pave a way for Iraq to sell futures Iraq will also be able to provide Europe with natural gas once everything is in place.

I do not see a nation saying here is your dinar. Now give us your oil. That is highly unlikely, and the RV will not be funded in this way. Too many futures are not a good thing as well. When oil hit 149.00 a few years back it was because too many futures were sold.

http://www.atimes.co...t/LA16Ak02.html

Covering the expense of the RV.

First let me make a correction on my reply to Drox. There was a typo in my post. I typed: Then real GDP for 2010 is calculated by taking the quantities of all goods and services purchased in 2004 and multiplying them by their 2004 prices. GDP is calculated in US dollars.

But I should have typed : then real GDP for 2010 is calculated by taking the quantities of all goods and services purchased in 2010 and multiplying them by their 2004 prices. GDP is calculated in US dollars

I am sorry for any confusion in this. Now lets run some numbers,

The GDP for Iraq in 2009 is 65.8 billion according to the CIA fact book.

https://www.cia.gov/...ok/geos/iz.html

There is between 25 and 27 billion dinars in circulation. I am going to use the 25 trillion number. When you compare a GDP factor 65.8 billion to 27 trillion it is hard to see much room for movement. However GDP is calculated in US dollars. Therefore we need to convert the dinar value to US dollars. If we don’t do this we are not making a fair comparison because we are comparing numbers for numbers not value for value.

Therefore 1 US dollar equals 1170 dinar or 25 trillion dinars equals a little over 21.3 billion US dollars. Now compare the value of the Dinar to the GDP and you will see a difference of 44.8 billion. GDP is a great way to track the flow of money. Right now the US dollar is filling the value gap and is traded right a long side the dinar. This is how the GDP can be so much higher than the value of the dinar. Determining the value and size of the money supply by using GDP alone is much like trying to figure out how much water is behind the dam by the flow of water being released into the river.

If you choose to believe the link that I provided that says Iraq has taken dinar from the money supply and then calculate from 25 trillion minus 70 percent. You see a much shorter supply of dinar and you also see a smaller US dollar value compared to the GDP. I found links that also say that the GDP for Iraq is going to have a 56 percent growth for 2010. I think we will need to wait until the end of 2010 to determine for sure and get the real numbers. The dinar is also a pegged currency. So for the last few years our dollar has been falling and the dinars value did not change. All of this points to a suppressed rate in the dinar.

I believe fractional reserve banking will also play a role in the revalue process. I won’t go into detail here but yes it will be a factor. Currently the reserve requirements for the CBI are 20 percent.

I hoped I answered your questions

Thanks Marcus….great information and I again appreciate how much work you put into this….We actually have quite a bit we can agree on….I am glad you used oil as a part of of their GDP as that is how I thought it would affect the value of the Dinar the most.

One item that I’m not sure matters as it relates to a revaluation is that Irag is currently on a managed float not pegged directly to the dollar… this is why they conduct the auctions to maintain a stable price relative to the dollar but it is not a directly pegged.

http://www.iraqembassy.se/e/efacts.htm

http://www.articlesnatch.com/Article/The-Benefits-Of-The-New-Iraqi-Dinar-/1101750

Okay….we agree that GDP will drive the value of the Dinar and ultimately determine what the value should be…I was hoping there was some majic ratio that you could plug in and it would tell you what the number should be…but it seems to be to be too complicated for that to work…but I think you were on the right track with the numbers you ran. Looking at the US as an example and then extrapolating that ratio to the dinar should give you some idea of a “ballpark” number.

Your numbers (which I agree with)

Iraq money supply (m2) 25 trillion (I’ll address the excess liquidity further down)

Iraq GDP 65 billion

US money supply (m2) 8 trillion

US GDP 14 trillion

Okay using cowboy math the money supply should be roughly half of the GDP…Here is where I think you went wrong…you converted the dinar to it’s dollar value to give it an apples to apples comparison. But what that does is take the amount of dinar in circulation out of the equation….you do need to reduce it down to find out how much “dollar” value they have in the market but once you do that you then need to divide it by the amount in circulation to find the unit value.

Iraq’s GDP is 65 billion…therefore their US dollar value of money supply should be 32 billion. Now divide this by the amount of dinar in circulation 25 trillion and you have a unit value.

32/25000 = .00128

Iraq’s current exchange rate .00084

This would be an improvement from 1 US dollar = 1184 dinar to 1 US dollar = 883 dinar

Now I don’t understand the removal of excess liquidity and have read what you provided…I’m certain it wasn’t talking about their money supply as a whole but it could have reduced the supply down some….and hopefully has.

Also, if they can improve their GDP by 50% that would have a significant impact the value of the dinar…it won’t cause it to revalue to some crazy number but could make it move 20% to 30%.

Fractional reserve banking…I know you are working on this so I will leave it alone right now….but my opinion is that is has an impact on growing the money supply not backing the currency….

Thanks for all of your efforts!

Edited by jmw
  • Upvote 2

Thanks Marcus, all I can say what you brought here is AWESOME!!! Thanks so much. And the stuff about Bilderbergs I am about to go investigate because a co-worker was telling me to check out Maurice Strong because he is behind this world money stuff (the co-worker isn't into dinar, just talking economy) and I started doing research just last week on him, so your info helps me fit some pieces together in my mind!!! GREAT GREAT STUFF even if scarey lol

Great post.

Your info on the Rothschild’s was right on the mark. Ever since Nathan Rothschild manipulated the market downward after the defeat of Napoleon at Waterloo so that he could buy up the consuls at five cents on the dollar and thus seize the economic market, he and his dissidents have continued to manipulate all the world money markets. No one knows the vastness of this group of people that are in power over the world economics, but we know it exists and we see the evidence of the power that they possess. Nathan’s response to the world was “I care not for the laws of the nations. Give me the wealth of the nations and I’ll make the laws.” Their goal is to drive toward a Global One World Government. It is my opinion that most wars of any size were and are advanced and engineered to advance this goal. Countries incur debt in war and more debt during reconstruction. All this helps to increase the control that this group has over the world.

I hope that this goal of a Global One World Government does not happen in my lifetime but it sure is progressing in that direction.

What this means to you and me that have speculated on buying Iraq currency remains to be seen. If history repeats and I know it does, our investment will pay off. It’s the when and how much that has us up in the air. I’ll hold on to what I bought even if I have to decorate my bathroom with a very strange wallpaper.

• Upvote 1

Great post.

Your info on the Rothschild’s was right on the mark. Ever since Nathan Rothschild manipulated the market downward after the defeat of Napoleon at Waterloo so that he could buy up the consuls at five cents on the dollar and thus seize the economic market, he and his dissidents have continued to manipulate all the world money markets. No one knows the vastness of this group of people that are in power over the world economics, but we know it exists and we see the evidence of the power that they possess. Nathan’s response to the world was “I care not for the laws of the nations. Give me the wealth of the nations and I’ll make the laws.” Their goal is to drive toward a Global One World Government. It is my opinion that most wars of any size were and are advanced and engineered to advance this goal. Countries incur debt in war and more debt during reconstruction. All this helps to increase the control that this group has over the world.

I hope that this goal of a Global One World Government does not happen in my lifetime but it sure is progressing in that direction.

What this means to you and me that have speculated on buying Iraq currency remains to be seen. If history repeats and I know it does, our investment will pay off. It’s the when and how much that has us up in the air. I’ll hold on to what I bought even if I have to decorate my bathroom with a very strange wallpaper.

Your absolutely right pops. This is a great response to the thread. I would also like to thank everyone who has acknowledged the time put in to research this and type this out. This one world government thing has been in the works for 300 years now. They made tremendous progress in the 20th century.

Again thank you to everyone for there kind comments!!

JMW, Thank you for keeping everything civil. We really are not that far apart. I just read through your last post and I am working on a response. I am checking a few links including the ones you provided, Then I will get back to you. I have enjoyed chatting with you.

• Upvote 1

{Disclaimer} First I want to say there are no guarantees. I want to try to tie together all the research I have been doing for the last few months. I want to explain why I believe Iraq’s currency will revalue, and what is really at stake here. The more I dug the more I found. I used Google Bing and yahoo search engines. I also used Google and Bing translators. Anyone can find out what I discovered. I am no guru. I don’t know what the rate will be. I don’t know when this will happen (although I believe it will be soon) I don’t have any people on the inside, or boots on the ground. I don’t sell dinar or represent those who do. All I believe is this. The dinar will gain great value and we will all make money on this. Links will be provided. Please take the time to click on the links. They will blow your mind!!! Now I will present my case.

The first thing we need to know about the revalue is simple. We need an understanding of how a central bank works. What is a central bank? The US had 3 central banks. Each central bank was privately owned and operated. Each one had the power to print the government’s money, and charge the government interest for using that money.

Link 1

Our current central bank is the Federal Reserve. It has the power to create money, adjust interest rates, and it has the power to control a lot of the American economy. Yet the Federal Reserve is not part of the Federal Government, and it is an independently owned and operated. It is a private organization.

Part 1

Part 2

We also need to understand that the Iraqi central bank is also a privately owned bank. It operates and works the same way the Federal Reserve operates and works. It was the Rothschilds that owned and operated the first two central banks of the United States. They also own the Central Bank of Iraq. (CBI) They played a major role and even have part ownership in the Federal Reserve.

A man by the name of Paul Wolfowitz who for a time served as head of the World Bank, (2 years) was also involved in the planning of the Iraqi invasion. He has ties with the Rothschilds.

Link 4

Now let’s go back to The American Revolution. At this time there was a currency circulating called a Continental. (Colonial Script) The Rothschilds were openly condemning this currency and calling it worthless. At the same time they did this they were buying all the Continentals they could find. A man named Alexander Levine came to America. He was a Rothschild agent. He changed his name to Alexander Hamilton. He served under George Washington. He became his personal secretary. When Washington became president he made Hamilton the US Secretary of Treasury. Hamilton was able to revalue all the Continentals the Rothschilds owned. He was also successful in getting the first US Central Bank on a temporary basis. It had a 20 year charter and Washington signed it into law.

link 5

Link 6

In recent years The US stock market has gone through some major adjustments. J.P. Morgan bought Bear Stearns and Bank of America bought Merrill Lynch. Both these companies had a major supply of Iraqi dinar and Iraqi bonds. Both J.P. Morgan and Bank of America already had a significant amount of Iraqi dinars and bonds before the purchase of these companies were made. Now they have greatly increased the supply of these assets.

Companies like Lehman Brothers were allowed to go bankrupt because they had few if any Iraqi assets in their portfolio. It was J.P. Morgan himself that also assisted in the effort to establish the Federal Reserve. Goldman Sachs is another Rothschild/US company. It is flush with Iraqi bonds, and it is in the process of becoming a bank. This bank supposedly has 1.1 trillion in assets.

The Oil Connection

It has been stated in many threads over the forums that Iraq would not simply give it’s oil reserves away for a revalued currency. I have added to the confusion by stating that The Iraqi dinar is backed by oil. This was really a poor choice of words on my part. The Iraqi dinar is not a coupon that countries will use to get their oil. What I am trying to imply is this. The value of Iraq’s resources such as oil, Natural Gas, sulfur crops ect, will play a role in the value of the Iraqi dinar itself. The dinar itself is not backed by oil the same way the USD was once backed by gold. However oil will play a role in the revalue of Iraq’s currency.

When you appraise the value of a home you don’t only look at the square footage alone to figure out the value. You take everything into account. Is their any finished carpentry work? Does it have a sprinkler system? Does it have Granit counter tops or Formica? How big is the garage? Is it one car, two cars, or three cars? How many finishing details does it have? Is the house in good shape or does it need repairs?

That is kind of like the same role the resources play on the value of the dinar. This is because these resources will contribute to Iraq’s GDP. This is why oil will always play a part in the value of Iraq’s currency and their economy.

link 7

Baghdad (newsletter).Central appearance for confirmed mscharalbnk that economic growth will improve the Iraqi dinar, that prices will double the total output of Iraq. He said in a telephone (for news agency of news)–all indications are that there are optimistically that Iraqi economy powerful shift will move over the next two years in General and will improve Iraqi dinar particularly noting that such a shift will develop oil and up productivity to (4) million barrels of oil.

Predicted for oil market prices remain high between 80 to 85 dollars a barrel as this will double the total output of Iraq with 100 percent of what will have on government revenues and income of the ECB.

And between valid: that which helps Iraqi Ttoiraldinar versus aldolarho economic growth rates while the value of income and greater currency,

adding: when national income value improves the Iraqi dinar and the level of income, wages and per capita gross domestic product is improving.

And he said that the Central Bank’s monetary policy is now stable and stability affects three elements highlighted by rate level of stability during recent years, and even stable Central Bank reserves in the limits between 43 to 45 billion dollars a barrel./

Link 8

The economist said Ghazi Kanani that the reason for the stability of the dollar over the past five years due to the monetary policy the right of the Central Bank, expected to see the Iraqi dinar rise against the dollar next year. He said yesterday: Since 2004, the U.S. dollar Astaqrarolm effect the exchange rate, as this stability in the interest of consumers and traders, explained that the citizens and merchants were suffering greatly from volatility in the exchange rate, which was reflected in the prices of goods and services. He noted that the constant change at the exchange rate prior to 2004, the latest upheaval in the (economic and commercial) in the country, as well as central bank reserves , and that exchange rate stability They gave impetus to the Iraqi dinar. predicted Kanani said that improving the Iraqi dinar price during the coming year due to increased financial reserves, especially after Iraq signed the Convention on the (oil licensing round) that is, they Sneks revenues, with the budget of the oil. Kanani said his emphasis on the stability that this will affect the Iraqi Central Bank reserves and thus leads from the high value of the Iraqi dinar and stability.

Link 9

Now hopefully everyone can see the roll oil and other resources will play and how it will cause the Iraqi dinar to gain value!

Making the numbers fit

People here have been struggling with large numbers and many are trying to come to any logical conclusion as to how this currency will gain value. It seems all the zeros don’t add up. Don’t worry congress gets just as confused when it sees lots of zeros too. It just boggles the mind.

It has been said through numerous articles that Iraq has 25 trillion dinar in circulation. Some say even 27 trillion. This number is then compared to the world GDP and to the US money supply. It has been said that the US money supply is only 1.7 trillion some say 8.5 trillion. So it would be impossible to revalue a currency when that much dinar is in circulation. I would agree with this assumption if those numbers were correct. But these numbers are not correct. As we will see

Just because Iraq has introduced 25 to 27 trillion dinars into circulation does not mean that all that money stayed in circulation. Iraq has pulled money out of circulation. Here is an article that surfaced in the spring of 2010.

Link 10

Iraq : Iraq announces withdrawal of 70 percent of the excess liquidity

Stressed the continuing support of residential, industrial and service

Baghdad, Taha Hussein

Iraq could pull a high proportion of excess liquidity for local market needs as well as continuing to support projects of industrial, service and housing.

Director General of BADEA Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri at a news conference attended by “morning” that the bank has achieved an important work focuses on two aspects, namely the withdrawal of excess liquidity from circulation and put it into the market again as it allows taking 24 trillion and 800 billion dinars, representing 70 percent of the liquidity, adding to The second aspect of the directions of the Bank is to support a draft comprehensive banking and industrial sectors, service and construction projects, construction and allocation of part of loans to farmers and the financing of housing projects, especially that the country needs to build more than three million housing units, noting that the bank was allocated 6 trillion dinars for the purposes of housing, commerce and industry to by granting loans to the public sector such as the Ministry of Electricity, which granted a loan for the development of electricity and the purchase of bonds and remittances in the form of two waves exceeded Akiemha four trillion and 800 billion dinars, as well as giving companies and the Ministry of Industry more than a trillion and 115 billion dinars, a contribution to the implementation of rehabilitation projects and the development of these companies , in addition to the different loans granted by Bank staff and employees in government departments, different. Speaking of housing loans granted by Iraq for the citizens and that the bank used Balakari as his experience in granting housing loans to citizens Vakarz final amount exceeded 300 billion dinars, in addition to the prepared study in how to grant housing loans by him directly, because the bank wanted to avoid the mistakes that many international banks through the equation between the deposits and the type and between loans and advances, indicating the presence of short-term deposits and long-term and there are loans and lines of short, medium and long-term bank, which has the right vision for the future must be prepared to lend this budget and on this basis, as he put it. Director-General warned that the bank is still going to give the citizens of housing loans of $ 30 million, indicating that the bank is required possession of the citizen who wants to get this loan for a piece of land as fit for building residential unit more than others, as well as its continuation in the granting of commercial loans and industrial. Said that Iraq had set a ceiling for advances not to exceed one trillion dinars and is currently studying the possibility of developing a new roof or the lifting of the ceiling reached by the bank in the previous round.

Here we see Iraq withdrawing money, but at the same time it is stressing that it will still have enough money to support projects for industrial, service, and housing.

So what is excess liquidity?

Link 11

Becker provides a precise definition of “excess liquidity”, which is simply that if money supply expands faster than nominal gross domestic product (GDP), excess liquidity will be created. In other words, excess liquidity is the percentage year-on-year (y-o-y) money supply growth minus the percentage y-o-y growth in nominal GDP.

It is evident that the Central bank of Iraq has been pulling money from the supply look at the CBI

Link 12

The coins are already pulled from the money supply.

Link 13

“The notes were similar in design to notes issued by the Central Bank of Iraq in the 1970s and 1980s. A 500 dinars note was issued a year later, in October 2004. In the Kurdish regions of Iraq, the 50 dinar note is not in circulation.

In 2004, new 25, 50, and 100 dinars coins were introduced. However, these coins proved to be unpopular & were withdrawn from circulation.”

I don’t know exactly how much Iraqi dinar is in circulation and how much has been pulled at this point. I am still trying to determine this, but what about the US money supply?

The US has 1.7 trillion dollars in printed currency this is called the M1 money supply. The US also has digital currency. The digital currency and the physical currency added together is called the M2 money supply. The M2 money supply is 8.5 trillion. The money supply is greatly expanded by the use of something called Fractional Reserve Banking. This is outlined in a book produced by the Federal Reserve called Modern Money Mechanics. This short video will explain how it works.

Link 14

Link 15

Now you know exactly how the money supply is expanded through the fractional reserve banking system. So take the base money supply and times it by 10 (the reserve limit) now you have 85 trillion as an expansion possibility. However the reserve requirement has been removed.

Link 16

So ask yourself, If the federal reserve and the bankers can expand the money supply this much, How come the reserve requirements were removed? The money supply has been expanded even further through Quantitative Easing 1 and 2. The total US money supply is M3. Good luck finding an accurate number.

So money = debt and debt = money. Every dollar in circulation represents someone else in debt. Now check out the US debt Clock

Link 17

Maybe we can kind of guess what the real M3 money supply is from calculating all this debt.

Iraq is a world currency. It is spread throughout the world. So to determine if there is enough currency to revalue you need to look at the global picture, not just the United States currency. Keep in mind that there are about 150 central banks and don’t forget to take into account Fractional Reserve Banking for each bank!

What about Redenomination?

In the last redenomination article I read two things stood out. First the new government would need to approve the dinar. Second they will conduct a study to see if this is a good option. So if this is correct no decision has been made at this point. They would also need to determine the cost and build it into the budget. There has been an on again off again approach when discussing this topic. There are many articles that say they will not redenominate. I am going to quote from the Wikipedia link provided earlier.

“According to a Reuters report on 11 Feb 2010, Iraq expects to redenominate its dinar currency by knocking three zeros off the nominal value of bank notes to facilitate currency transactions.”

The Rothschild family owns Reuters. This is the same Rothschild family that owns the CBI. History is about to repeat itself once again. Remember earlier that the Rothschild’s ancestors purchased all the colonial currency they could find and at the same time they had their network of people declaring how worthless the currency was. Soon afterwards Alexander Hamilton restored value to the Colonial currency.

The same thing is happening today. The Rothschilds are setting up their network of agents and friends with as much Iraqi dinar and bonds as possible via the stock market and acquisitions, and at the same time they say the currency will redenominate and is worthless through their media complex. Places like Reuters and AP provide the Rothschilds with their own personal forums. Then when the time is right Shabibi will revalue the dinar.

Link 18

Link 19

Link 20

Link 21

Link 22

So if you clicked on the links and watched the video in the last link above you know that the Rothschilds also own the oil company Royal Dutch Shell. Look at the oil contracts in Iraq that have been given to shell. Look at the 17 billion gas contract signed by shell.

In Conclusion

When we consider an Iraqi dinar RV we need to look at the really big picture. There is more at stake here than a war-torn country that suffered under a brutal dictatorship and is merely trying to emerge from economic ruin. We are dealing with global interests that want to establish a foothold in this region. The global elite wants to dominate this region and establish their control over it’s recourses. The dinar is a tool to do just that.

Mods please move this post if it is in the wrong place Thanks

No offences to many newbies and others on the forum, But I would really applaud for such an educated research, he is not just putting his money coz xyz says or anticipates that abc would happen.

great job, and thanks for sharing!!1

Doing my very best to absorb and assimilate the tremendous detail you have provided. I'm checking you out bro, but all I can say at this point is that you have provided one of the most well researched and properly documented posts I have read since joining DVVIP. Great job. Awesome post. Thank you.

:D:D:D

JMW,

Great response, Now I know a little more where you stand. I think on some things we should agree to disagree. It is in this post I will reflect on some of our differences, but I will say I respect your position, and I wish you the best of luck! I have enjoyed your contribution to the thread.

Here is where I think you went wrong…you converted the dinar to it’s dollar value to give it an apples to apples comparison. But what that does is take the amount of dinar in circulation out of the equation….you do need to reduce it down to find out how much “dollar” value they have in the market but once you do that you then need to divide it by the amount in circulation to find the unit value.

Iraq’s GDP is 65 billion…therefore their US dollar value of money supply should be 32 billion. Now divide this by the amount of dinar in circulation 25 trillion and you have a unit value.

Fractional reserve banking…I know you are working on this so I will leave it alone right now….but my opinion is that is has an impact on growing the money supply not backing the currency….<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

Now I don’t understand the removal of excess liquidity and have read what you provided…I’m certain it wasn’t talking about their money supply as a whole but it could have reduced the supply down some….and hopefully has.

First let’s start by addressing two simple questions. What is GDP? What does it do?

GDP stands for Gross Domestic Product, Which is calculated by private consumer spending, Gross Consumer Investment, Government Spending, and Exports minus Imports in a year time frame.

http://en.wikipedia....omestic_product

http://www.investope...terms/g/gdp.asp

http://www.investorw...m/2153/GDP.html

So then it is apparent that GDP basically tracks the flow of money. Next question is this. How large is the money supply for the United States. You stated that it was 8 trillion. However this is really only the M2 money supply. (Physical Currency + Electronic Currency) This is the base supply before expansion. When you add Fractional Reserve Banking you get the total money Supply. AKA M3

All of this can be verified by the links provided in the first post. The Federal Reserve stopped reporting the M3 money supply.

http://www.federalre...s/h6/discm3.htm

After this step was taken we got Quantitative Easing 1 and 2. There are also no reserve requirements. (Check links in first post of this thread) So the question still remains how big is the total US money supply? (M3) Remember that money = debt, and debt = money. To put it another way every dollar in your wallet and every dollar in your bank accounts represent a debt that someone else owes. The money supply is expanded through debt and loans AKA fractional reserve banking. In fact if every one in America were able to pay off their debt including the United States there would not be one dollar in circulation. NOT ONE DOLLAR!

On the first post of this thread I provided a link called the US debt clock (link 17) there are a lot of numbers on this clock, but let’s see if we can get an idea of how big the total US money supply is using numbers from this link

Base Money aka(M2) =08.7 trillion

US total Debt (consumer debt) =54.7 trillion

US national debt – foreign debt =09.4 trillion

Total (M3) =72.8 trillionblink.gif

I believe this total number is actually higher. I left out a few factors but let’s assume this number is M3 for now. There are two things that surface 1. GDP or the flow of money cannot be the only factor used to determine the money supply 2. The money supply is much bigger than what people know, hence the removal of the reserve requirements.

As you can see according to these numbers GDP has little to do with the total money supply. It simply tracks the flow of money. That’s why I stated earlier to determine the money supply by using GDP alone is like watching the trickle out of the dam and then try to determine the amount of water on the other side.

The excess liquidity article is interesting. I gave the Google translation. I also had two other links around this same time frame that seem to be lost on the this topic. In fact, while I have spent the last few months updating my research. A total of 30 links have gone missing or no longer work. These links were saved from February to May on a variety of topics.

The Excess Liquidity Article can be very confusing, but as I understand it there are two different things going on. First removing liquidity from the money supply and also removing excess liquidity. I will tell you I no longer have all the links to back this up, but I believe that this article is simply making excuses for removing dinar from Iraq’s supply. I really don’t know how much. The 70 percent used in my number was just an example. I am not locked into that figure. You can choose to dismiss it or believe it. It is not a government document. It is simply an article. It is my belief that as some of this money is withdrawn the US dollar made up the difference.

We need to compare apples to apples, and value for value. Iraq’s GDP 65.8 billion minus dinar value 21 billion equals 44.8 billion. So now I got a simple question. How much dinar can you buy for 44.8 billion US dollars? Even if you don’t agree with the 44.8 billion number, You need to acknowledge there is a major gap between the value of the dinar verses the GDP. That alone should raise the value of the dinar even if you take the revalue event out of the equation. You can’t determine value by using GDP or money supply alone. There are some economist that have run numbers and have said we have been out of the recession for well over a year.

http://articles.lati...n-over-20100921

I can tell you I believe they are wrong even though their numbers seem to work. The main reason I believe in a revalue of Iraq’s currency is this. I look at who is really pulling the strings in Iraq and what are they up too. I outlined all of this in the first post of this thread.

Once again, Thanks JMW I have enjoyed reading your responses.cool.gif

Edited by marcuscurtis
  • Upvote 1

{Disclaimer} First I want to say there are no guarantees. I want to try to tie together all the research I have been doing for the last few months. I want to explain why I believe Iraq’s currency will revalue, and what is really at stake here. The more I dug the more I found. I used Google Bing and yahoo search engines. I also used Google and Bing translators. Anyone can find out what I discovered. I am no guru. I don’t know what the rate will be. I don’t know when this will happen (although I believe it will be soon) I don’t have any people on the inside, or boots on the ground. I don’t sell dinar or represent those who do. All I believe is this. The dinar will gain great value and we will all make money on this. Links will be provided. Please take the time to click on the links. They will blow your mind!!! Now I will present my case.

The first thing we need to know about the revalue is simple. We need an understanding of how a central bank works. What is a central bank? The US had 3 central banks. Each central bank was privately owned and operated. Each one had the power to print the government’s money, and charge the government interest for using that money.

Link 1

Our current central bank is the Federal Reserve. It has the power to create money, adjust interest rates, and it has the power to control a lot of the American economy. Yet the Federal Reserve is not part of the Federal Government, and it is an independently owned and operated. It is a private organization.

Part 1

Part 2

We also need to understand that the Iraqi central bank is also a privately owned bank. It operates and works the same way the Federal Reserve operates and works. It was the Rothschilds that owned and operated the first two central banks of the United States. They also own the Central Bank of Iraq. (CBI) They played a major role and even have part ownership in the Federal Reserve.

A man by the name of Paul Wolfowitz who for a time served as head of the World Bank, (2 years) was also involved in the planning of the Iraqi invasion. He has ties with the Rothschilds.

Link 4

Now let’s go back to The American Revolution. At this time there was a currency circulating called a Continental. (Colonial Script) The Rothschilds were openly condemning this currency and calling it worthless. At the same time they did this they were buying all the Continentals they could find. A man named Alexander Levine came to America. He was a Rothschild agent. He changed his name to Alexander Hamilton. He served under George Washington. He became his personal secretary. When Washington became president he made Hamilton the US Secretary of Treasury. Hamilton was able to revalue all the Continentals the Rothschilds owned. He was also successful in getting the first US Central Bank on a temporary basis. It had a 20 year charter and Washington signed it into law.

link 5

Link 6

In recent years The US stock market has gone through some major adjustments. J.P. Morgan bought Bear Stearns and Bank of America bought Merrill Lynch. Both these companies had a major supply of Iraqi dinar and Iraqi bonds. Both J.P. Morgan and Bank of America already had a significant amount of Iraqi dinars and bonds before the purchase of these companies were made. Now they have greatly increased the supply of these assets.

Companies like Lehman Brothers were allowed to go bankrupt because they had few if any Iraqi assets in their portfolio. It was J.P. Morgan himself that also assisted in the effort to establish the Federal Reserve. Goldman Sachs is another Rothschild/US company. It is flush with Iraqi bonds, and it is in the process of becoming a bank. This bank supposedly has 1.1 trillion in assets.

The Oil Connection

It has been stated in many threads over the forums that Iraq would not simply give it’s oil reserves away for a revalued currency. I have added to the confusion by stating that The Iraqi dinar is backed by oil. This was really a poor choice of words on my part. The Iraqi dinar is not a coupon that countries will use to get their oil. What I am trying to imply is this. The value of Iraq’s resources such as oil, Natural Gas, sulfur crops ect, will play a role in the value of the Iraqi dinar itself. The dinar itself is not backed by oil the same way the USD was once backed by gold. However oil will play a role in the revalue of Iraq’s currency.

When you appraise the value of a home you don’t only look at the square footage alone to figure out the value. You take everything into account. Is their any finished carpentry work? Does it have a sprinkler system? Does it have Granit counter tops or Formica? How big is the garage? Is it one car, two cars, or three cars? How many finishing details does it have? Is the house in good shape or does it need repairs?

That is kind of like the same role the resources play on the value of the dinar. This is because these resources will contribute to Iraq’s GDP. This is why oil will always play a part in the value of Iraq’s currency and their economy.

link 7

Baghdad (newsletter).Central appearance for confirmed mscharalbnk that economic growth will improve the Iraqi dinar, that prices will double the total output of Iraq. He said in a telephone (for news agency of news)–all indications are that there are optimistically that Iraqi economy powerful shift will move over the next two years in General and will improve Iraqi dinar particularly noting that such a shift will develop oil and up productivity to (4) million barrels of oil.

Predicted for oil market prices remain high between 80 to 85 dollars a barrel as this will double the total output of Iraq with 100 percent of what will have on government revenues and income of the ECB.

And between valid: that which helps Iraqi Ttoiraldinar versus aldolarho economic growth rates while the value of income and greater currency,

adding: when national income value improves the Iraqi dinar and the level of income, wages and per capita gross domestic product is improving.

And he said that the Central Bank’s monetary policy is now stable and stability affects three elements highlighted by rate level of stability during recent years, and even stable Central Bank reserves in the limits between 43 to 45 billion dollars a barrel./

Link 8

The economist said Ghazi Kanani that the reason for the stability of the dollar over the past five years due to the monetary policy the right of the Central Bank, expected to see the Iraqi dinar rise against the dollar next year. He said yesterday: Since 2004, the U.S. dollar Astaqrarolm effect the exchange rate, as this stability in the interest of consumers and traders, explained that the citizens and merchants were suffering greatly from volatility in the exchange rate, which was reflected in the prices of goods and services. He noted that the constant change at the exchange rate prior to 2004, the latest upheaval in the (economic and commercial) in the country, as well as central bank reserves , and that exchange rate stability They gave impetus to the Iraqi dinar. predicted Kanani said that improving the Iraqi dinar price during the coming year due to increased financial reserves, especially after Iraq signed the Convention on the (oil licensing round) that is, they Sneks revenues, with the budget of the oil. Kanani said his emphasis on the stability that this will affect the Iraqi Central Bank reserves and thus leads from the high value of the Iraqi dinar and stability.

Link 9

Now hopefully everyone can see the roll oil and other resources will play and how it will cause the Iraqi dinar to gain value!

Making the numbers fit

People here have been struggling with large numbers and many are trying to come to any logical conclusion as to how this currency will gain value. It seems all the zeros don’t add up. Don’t worry congress gets just as confused when it sees lots of zeros too. It just boggles the mind.

It has been said through numerous articles that Iraq has 25 trillion dinar in circulation. Some say even 27 trillion. This number is then compared to the world GDP and to the US money supply. It has been said that the US money supply is only 1.7 trillion some say 8.5 trillion. So it would be impossible to revalue a currency when that much dinar is in circulation. I would agree with this assumption if those numbers were correct. But these numbers are not correct. As we will see

Just because Iraq has introduced 25 to 27 trillion dinars into circulation does not mean that all that money stayed in circulation. Iraq has pulled money out of circulation. Here is an article that surfaced in the spring of 2010.

Link 10

Iraq : Iraq announces withdrawal of 70 percent of the excess liquidity

Stressed the continuing support of residential, industrial and service

Baghdad, Taha Hussein

Iraq could pull a high proportion of excess liquidity for local market needs as well as continuing to support projects of industrial, service and housing.

Director General of BADEA Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri at a news conference attended by “morning” that the bank has achieved an important work focuses on two aspects, namely the withdrawal of excess liquidity from circulation and put it into the market again as it allows taking 24 trillion and 800 billion dinars, representing 70 percent of the liquidity, adding to The second aspect of the directions of the Bank is to support a draft comprehensive banking and industrial sectors, service and construction projects, construction and allocation of part of loans to farmers and the financing of housing projects, especially that the country needs to build more than three million housing units, noting that the bank was allocated 6 trillion dinars for the purposes of housing, commerce and industry to by granting loans to the public sector such as the Ministry of Electricity, which granted a loan for the development of electricity and the purchase of bonds and remittances in the form of two waves exceeded Akiemha four trillion and 800 billion dinars, as well as giving companies and the Ministry of Industry more than a trillion and 115 billion dinars, a contribution to the implementation of rehabilitation projects and the development of these companies , in addition to the different loans granted by Bank staff and employees in government departments, different. Speaking of housing loans granted by Iraq for the citizens and that the bank used Balakari as his experience in granting housing loans to citizens Vakarz final amount exceeded 300 billion dinars, in addition to the prepared study in how to grant housing loans by him directly, because the bank wanted to avoid the mistakes that many international banks through the equation between the deposits and the type and between loans and advances, indicating the presence of short-term deposits and long-term and there are loans and lines of short, medium and long-term bank, which has the right vision for the future must be prepared to lend this budget and on this basis, as he put it. Director-General warned that the bank is still going to give the citizens of housing loans of $ 30 million, indicating that the bank is required possession of the citizen who wants to get this loan for a piece of land as fit for building residential unit more than others, as well as its continuation in the granting of commercial loans and industrial. Said that Iraq had set a ceiling for advances not to exceed one trillion dinars and is currently studying the possibility of developing a new roof or the lifting of the ceiling reached by the bank in the previous round.

Here we see Iraq withdrawing money, but at the same time it is stressing that it will still have enough money to support projects for industrial, service, and housing.

So what is excess liquidity?

Link 11

Becker provides a precise definition of “excess liquidity”, which is simply that if money supply expands faster than nominal gross domestic product (GDP), excess liquidity will be created. In other words, excess liquidity is the percentage year-on-year (y-o-y) money supply growth minus the percentage y-o-y growth in nominal GDP.

It is evident that the Central bank of Iraq has been pulling money from the supply look at the CBI

Link 12

The coins are already pulled from the money supply.

Link 13

“The notes were similar in design to notes issued by the Central Bank of Iraq in the 1970s and 1980s. A 500 dinars note was issued a year later, in October 2004. In the Kurdish regions of Iraq, the 50 dinar note is not in circulation.

In 2004, new 25, 50, and 100 dinars coins were introduced. However, these coins proved to be unpopular & were withdrawn from circulation.”

I don’t know exactly how much Iraqi dinar is in circulation and how much has been pulled at this point. I am still trying to determine this, but what about the US money supply?

The US has 1.7 trillion dollars in printed currency this is called the M1 money supply. The US also has digital currency. The digital currency and the physical currency added together is called the M2 money supply. The M2 money supply is 8.5 trillion. The money supply is greatly expanded by the use of something called Fractional Reserve Banking. This is outlined in a book produced by the Federal Reserve called Modern Money Mechanics. This short video will explain how it works.

Link 14

Link 15

Now you know exactly how the money supply is expanded through the fractional reserve banking system. So take the base money supply and times it by 10 (the reserve limit) now you have 85 trillion as an expansion possibility. However the reserve requirement has been removed.

Link 16

So ask yourself, If the federal reserve and the bankers can expand the money supply this much, How come the reserve requirements were removed? The money supply has been expanded even further through Quantitative Easing 1 and 2. The total US money supply is M3. Good luck finding an accurate number.

So money = debt and debt = money. Every dollar in circulation represents someone else in debt. Now check out the US debt Clock

Link 17

Maybe we can kind of guess what the real M3 money supply is from calculating all this debt.

Iraq is a world currency. It is spread throughout the world. So to determine if there is enough currency to revalue you need to look at the global picture, not just the United States currency. Keep in mind that there are about 150 central banks and don’t forget to take into account Fractional Reserve Banking for each bank!

What about Redenomination?

In the last redenomination article I read two things stood out. First the new government would need to approve the dinar. Second they will conduct a study to see if this is a good option. So if this is correct no decision has been made at this point. They would also need to determine the cost and build it into the budget. There has been an on again off again approach when discussing this topic. There are many articles that say they will not redenominate. I am going to quote from the Wikipedia link provided earlier.

“According to a Reuters report on 11 Feb 2010, Iraq expects to redenominate its dinar currency by knocking three zeros off the nominal value of bank notes to facilitate currency transactions.”

The Rothschild family owns Reuters. This is the same Rothschild family that owns the CBI. History is about to repeat itself once again. Remember earlier that the Rothschild’s ancestors purchased all the colonial currency they could find and at the same time they had their network of people declaring how worthless the currency was. Soon afterwards Alexander Hamilton restored value to the Colonial currency.

The same thing is happening today. The Rothschilds are setting up their network of agents and friends with as much Iraqi dinar and bonds as possible via the stock market and acquisitions, and at the same time they say the currency will redenominate and is worthless through their media complex. Places like Reuters and AP provide the Rothschilds with their own personal forums. Then when the time is right Shabibi will revalue the dinar.

Link 18

Link 19

Link 20

Link 21

Link 22

So if you clicked on the links and watched the video in the last link above you know that the Rothschilds also own the oil company Royal Dutch Shell. Look at the oil contracts in Iraq that have been given to shell. Look at the 17 billion gas contract signed by shell.

In Conclusion

When we consider an Iraqi dinar RV we need to look at the really big picture. There is more at stake here than a war-torn country that suffered under a brutal dictatorship and is merely trying to emerge from economic ruin. We are dealing with global interests that want to establish a foothold in this region. The global elite wants to dominate this region and establish their control over it’s recourses. The dinar is a tool to do just that.

Mods please move this post if it is in the wrong place Thanks

Wow !! Great job, thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Marcus….great information and I again appreciate how much work you put into this….We actually have quite a bit we can agree on….I am glad you used oil as a part of of their GDP as that is how I thought it would affect the value of the Dinar the most.

One item that I’m not sure matters as it relates to a revaluation is that Irag is currently on a managed float not pegged directly to the dollar… this is why they conduct the auctions to maintain a stable price relative to the dollar but it is not a directly pegged.

http://www.iraqembassy.se/e/efacts.htm

http://www.articlesnatch.com/Article/The-Benefits-Of-The-New-Iraqi-Dinar-/1101750

Okay….we agree that GDP will drive the value of the Dinar and ultimately determine what the value should be…I was hoping there was some majic ratio that you could plug in and it would tell you what the number should be…but it seems to be to be too complicated for that to work…but I think you were on the right track with the numbers you ran. Looking at the US as an example and then extrapolating that ratio to the dinar should give you some idea of a “ballpark” number.

Your numbers (which I agree with)

Iraq money supply (m2) 25 trillion (I’ll address the excess liquidity further down)

Iraq GDP 65 billion

US money supply (m2) 8 trillion

US GDP 14 trillion

Okay using cowboy math the money supply should be roughly half of the GDP…Here is where I think you went wrong…you converted the dinar to it’s dollar value to give it an apples to apples comparison. But what that does is take the amount of dinar in circulation out of the equation….you do need to reduce it down to find out how much “dollar” value they have in the market but once you do that you then need to divide it by the amount in circulation to find the unit value.

32/25000 = .00128

Iraq’s current exchange rate .00084

This would be an improvement from 1 US dollar = 1184 dinar to 1 US dollar = 883 dinar

Also, if they can improve their GDP by 50% that would have a significant impact the value of the dinar…it won’t cause it to revalue to some crazy number but could make it move 20% to 30%.

Fractional reserve banking…I know you are working on this so I will leave it alone right now….but my opinion is that is has an impact on growing the money supply not backing the currency….

Thanks for all of your efforts!

I really enjoyed the dialog between jmw and mc. The importance of how GDP can enhance the value of the IQD is quite real. The one thing in your equation that is missing is that instead of increasing the exchange rate, Iraq could increase the number of IQD in circulation to reflect the same effect. In this way they could introduce any increase in value domestically. Any profit we may realize with this investment ultimately involves a transfer of wealth from Iraq to us. We should always remember that for every way we might profit, there is a way for Iraq to profit instead. As we are well aware, only time will tell.

Very well done Marcus. This information has been out in secretly gathered written in reports since the early 50's and again in the 60's. The videos certainly do speak to this century of thinkers.

One thing that you left our Marcus, what must be done to change any of these events or even what has been heaped upon the unsuspecting people of the world.

God Bless America

!http://www.youtube.c...player_embeddedsmile.gif

Edited by Jac

Quoting you responses makes mine really long lol!....so i'm not going to right now....I have enjoyed the discussion and you are correct...I don't think we will agree on everything but that's okay... I've got to finish hanging some Christmas lights with a year old but I will get back to your post later...one thing i wanted you to check was your figures for M3...M3 is M2 + RP's + Eurodollars..

http://nowandfutures.com/key_stats.html

ours is only about 14 Trillion...

have a great evening....more to come!