Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Dinar Will Revalue

marcuscurtis

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Very well done.. thanks so much for your hard work.

Allot could be said for the Rothchilds (own CBI etc.) and others in

Banking. Research for yourself, just type in their name, or Illuminati

(sounds crazy right?)

I know. I thought it was hyperbole too, when I first heard of it. Just do

the research, and let the evidence speak to you, then reach

your own conclusion.

Go R/V!!! (Happy Thanksgiving to all)

Aloha!

• Upvote 4

An amazing piece of research...all foot noted too. Thanks for increasing my understanding....it seems to make so much sense.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

An interesting piece of research ... and footnoted too ... thanks for adding to my education and understanding.

Great post!

• Upvote 2

Nicely done Marcus….thanks for taking up a big chunk of my evening! I will spare everyone my counter as there are a lot of things that are still unanswered in your post but you did an excellent job informing everyone about the history of money and the wealth and power of the Rothschild’s.

My only question is why?....and I mean this with all sincerity…I’ve read a lot of your post and I can’t figure out why you are so determined to convince people that they will become millionaires. As you stated there is no guarantee…and I and many others do not believe it is even remotely possible but you work very hard to try and convince everyone that it is going to happen and I would really like to know why feel like you need to do this.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Thanks for all the research. If this happens and the Dinar does RV, as I told my boss here, "Don't hit the brakes, cause I don't want to run up your rearend!". I will be on the first flight out of this hellhole! B)

CAN I GO HOME NOW? AFGHANISTAN SUCKS! B)

• Upvote 2