Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQ GOVERNMENT "GREAT NEWS"

tommy55

JUST IN KURDS SIDE WITH MALAKI TO ANNOUNCE HIM AS PM WED . PER DUCK CHAT FROM DD . GO GOI WED THEN RV THE SAME DAY !!!! GREAT NEWS GREAT NEWS GREAT NEWS SHOW US THE MONEY$$$$$$$ RATE THEY SAY SAME AS KUWAIT THANK THE LORD!

Edited by tommy55
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

JUST IN KURDS SIDE WITH MALAKI TO ANNOUNCE HIM AS PM WED . PER DUCK CHAT FROM DD . GO GOI WED THEN RV THE SAME DAY !!!! GREAT NEWS GREAT NEWS GREAT NEWS SHOW US THE MONEY$$$$$$$ RATE THEY SAY SAME AS KUWAIT THANK THE LORD!

Could not find Med's chat on DD............where is it again?

tommy, you need a link for this so everyone doesn't think you're talking sh!^. Sorry, not bashing, just sayin.

Edited by hspotman

I say no flippin way they vote Maliki in....

Just repeating what my father in-law just told me on the phone. Time magazine just came out, and it says Maliki PM. I have not verified this, but maybe someone on this site has seen this. I hate repeating rumors, but Maliki may be the PM.

Where is it said, or even implied for that matter, that once the govt is officially announced the RV will follow? That is NOT a given at all, correct?

Correct as far as I know, but this is a very important step forward if it is indeed true (whether or not Maliki is the right choice).

Not a rumor...FACT!

*** Kurds: We support Maliki and negotiate with Iraq to persuade them to participate in the government

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/10/kurds-we-support-maliki-and-negotiate.html

Phoenix, normally i do not reply to many post as not to many move me enough to respond. I must tell you at the risk of looking like some of the kool-aid drinking suck ups; that i both respect and appreciate your input. Thank you for the time you donate to this site. Whatever happens it has been a pleasure sharing the ride with you.

• Upvote 4

Not a rumor...FACT!

*** Kurds: We support Maliki and negotiate with Iraq to persuade them to participate in the government

http://articlesofint...-negotiate.html

That's right, Fee. You are correct. 100% as you say.

I am VERY curious, do you know the political reasons, the Kurds absolutely HAD to go that way? I've said before, Maliki's clout in parliament, but its more than that. I would really like to know what you know on this, cuz I'm in agreement, this is the way it is gonna have to be.

Maynard