Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

wait for 2 or 3 month for rv????

lcheung

Nope.....this will happen with or without the govt in place....its done already and if they dont do it now, the UN is going to step up and do it for them.....not to mention the new dinar notes (smaller denoms) were printed already back in 2006 and just havent been released yet. This will all be over before the end of this month.......get are your ducks in a row and be prepared for what to do post-rv NOW.....dont wait till the last minute to figure everything out.....I repeat....the RV is done......get all your plans together and be on high alert....will pop off anyday now.....

With you my brother! Ready and waiting to cash in!

Just keep searching till you find one that treats you with respect also explain that this is a speculative investment and start with hypothetical situations but if he or she won't help you because they think its stupid then you need to abruptly move on. They provide a service and you are the customer and they are being disrespectful. Its that simple. They are not investment advisers...

Also remember to remind them that even though this "investment" has not moved in deflationary value for over 1.5 years, it has increased in value over 40 percent for those who have held it since 2004. Ask them if they could direct you to something in the S&P that has increased just 30 percent in the last 6 years! There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.....

• Upvote 2

Yo keeps, this info about new curreny printed in 2006, is this something that's online that you can point us too or is this just intel? Was it in a chat i missed?

You know, either way its great news coming from you because I always appreciate what you have to say.

Dont respond to the haters on this thread. I think some people tend to put their negative feelings out there as a way to compensate for the fact that maybe they are not as commited to this investment as others.

If you really are committed and have followed this investment on DV for a period of time, info like this doesn't bother you. You take it in stride. Now if you can debunk something, then that's another story.

Read the news people great things are starting happening, don't think so? Like keeps said, sell your dinar then! :D

Its not intel or made up chat.....I have to dig through my favorites and find it....there was a post placed in forums about it too.....cant remember the guys name that you had to google to find it but he was in charge of helping them print their currency.....look in forums for posts about 14 denominations and i think i started the thread......

RV ain't done!!!!! If it is tell me the rate and date!!! Put up or shut up. But don't keep coming on here and saying rv is done. What a load. Give us date and rate since your so sure it's done. Were waiting

Do you need a tissue?? :lol: Some people just dont need to know the details....of course we dont know the exact date and the exact rate......but its done.....you dont have to believe anything from me...I dont care....hahaha just know you need to get your stuff in line because its coming before the end of this month......PROMISE........ I wont hold your nonsensical comments against you...its ok...I know everyone is stressed...but you can apologize later my friend.....TOODLES...... :lol:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Sorry all, I agree with UNCS. Has nothing to do with hating, I simply see the Iraqi way everyday. I have been checking on this site for some time now and pretty much see the same stuff usually running full circle. However, the best posts that I do enjoy are the news posts. Anyways: anybody yacking about done deal is living in a dream. We will know when an rv is complete without a doubt when it happens for real. Until then keep it real.

I believe what he was saying is that all preparitory steps have been completed that were necessary prior to the dinar rv, so when the GOI is announced, it is just a matter of announcing the rv and implementing the action. (IMO of course)

• Upvote 1

Do you need a tissue?? :lol: Some people just dont need to know the details....of course we dont know the exact date and the exact rate......but its done.....you dont have to believe anything from me...I dont care....hahaha just know you need to get your stuff in line because its coming before the end of this month......PROMISE........ I wont hold your nonsensical comments against you...its ok...I know everyone is stressed...but you can apologize later my friend.....TOODLES...... :lol:

keepmwlknfny,

I wanted to say thank you for all of your data, thoughts and opinions. You always present your ideas very well. I appreciate your posts and the info you share with us.

BMWman

keepmwlknfny,

I wanted to say thank you for all of your data, thoughts and opinions. You always present your ideas very well. I appreciate your posts and the info you share with us.

BMWman

No problem bro!!! We are all in this together ya dig?!?! Just doin my part where I can......STAY THIRSTY!!!

bank note seller in Jordan(next to Iraq) said the following :

"The good news is that they came close to make the new government in Iraq. It could be done within 2-4 weeks.

After that they will make the order to print the new dinars RV.

I do believe if the new government start to lead in NOV the RV will happen within 2-3 months after since this step needs the signe of the new president and primenister of Iraq."

does it mean we need to wait for 2 or 3 month more?

More loke 2-3 more years lol

• Downvote 2

Nope.....this will happen with or without the govt in place....its done already and if they dont do it now, the UN is going to step up and do it for them.....not to mention the new dinar notes (smaller denoms) were printed already back in 2006 and just havent been released yet. This will all be over before the end of this month.......get are your ducks in a row and be prepared for what to do post-rv NOW.....dont wait till the last minute to figure everything out.....I repeat....the RV is done......get all your plans together and be on high alert....will pop off anyday now.....

Right on keepm !!!

I'm ready to rock !!!

How do you consult with pros when they laugh at you or look at you like you are an idiot that has been sucked in by a scam. Would like someone to point me in a different direction than what I have heading. I think the world is full of idiots in the tax pro field.

I agree with your statement. Unless they are a very good friend or family member, I have discovered that it is useless at this point to speak with ANY tax counselor. I have decided a long while back that I would not persue any tax counseling until the money is in the account. If, by chance, it doesn't RV until 1st Qtr (heaven forbid!), it changes the entire dynamics of your tax liability. I suggest that you save yourself a lot of headache and embaressment and just wait until you have converted your currency. Your tax liability, more than likely, will be the same whether you put it into a personal account or a newly established trust. I still feel that because of the magnitude of this event, that the IRS will come out with a ruling so the "tax experts" will get on the same page. Right now, from what I read they are all over the board. Just a few thoughts!

I finally agree in total with keepmwlknfny! He has hit it right on the head. The original post can easily be determined as nonsense if you have been following this fiasco with just 1 eye open. However, the original post is still much appreciated in order to initiate the discussion.

You said it all.