Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Judge throws out Stormy Daniels’s defamation lawsuit against Trump

12 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I agree with some of your sentiments, CL.  However, you are presenting it as a case of "anyone"....Trump is a self professed billionaire, not just an "anyone".  So that same common sense tells us that it's not out of the realm of possibility for Cohen to take one for Team Trump.....when he's being paid handsomely for his loyalty, AND can claim attorney client privilege to avoid answering any questions from law enforcement.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

So he would avoid expressing this to law enforcement, but would spew it out to some New York Times reporter? 

Sure, that makes perfect common sense in the liberal minded MSM world!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Took all the focus off Trump.....didn't it?  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Not really,

that is all the MSM focuses on.....along with the DNC........Trumps is bad......for this reason or another......

He was elected, and will be the Leader of the Free World for the next 3-7 years.......

MSM and DNC need to tell us how they are going to make life better for all of America.....they lost because of the same old tired story....

Trump seems to be working on making America great every day.......just like he promised during the campaign...

The left just keeps on marching to the same old tired song from Pelosi and Schumer........a recipe for failure in my mind

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

Not really,

that is all the MSM focuses on.....along with the DNC........Trumps is bad......for this reason or another......

He was elected, and will be the Leader of the Free World for the next 3-7 years.......

MSM and DNC need to tell us how they are going to make life better for all of America.....they lost because of the same old tired story....

Trump seems to be working on making America great every day.......just like he promised during the campaign...

The left just keeps on marching to the same old tired song from Pelosi and Schumer........a recipe for failure in my mind

And yet the current Head of the EPA, appointed by Trump, sited the widening political divide as the reason he must use excessive taxpayer money to fly First Class for security reasons.  So I ask....if the division was so bad under Obama...why has Trump done nothing to improve it, even widening said divide?....Because his ego thrives on chaos, would is my opinion, CL.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And yet the current Head of the EPA, appointed by Trump, sited the widening political divide as the reason he must use excessive taxpayer money to fly First Class for security reasons.  So I ask....if the division was so bad under Obama...why has Trump done nothing to improve it, even widening said divide?....Because his ego thrives on chaos, would is my opinion, CL.

GO RV, then BV

Yes, we all have our opinions......my glass will remain at least half full........your glass??........that's totally up to you....

Do you really want to bring Obama into this.....???

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Yes, we all have our opinions......my glass will remain at least half full........your glass??........that's totally up to you....

Do you really want to bring Obama into this.....???

Like yours, my glass is always half full....it just clearly not filled with what appeals to you.  As for bringing Obama into this, sure, why not.  In fact, you can bring any former U.S. President into it since Reagan if you like....I have good and bad things to say about all of them.  

GO RV, then BV

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Like yours, my glass is always half full....it just clearly not filled with what appeals to you.  As for bringing Obama into this, sure, why not.  In fact, you can bring any former U.S. President into it since Reagan if you like....I have good and bad things to say about all of them.  

GO RV, then BV

Yes, I guess we just enjoy different Kool Aid.....but that's life in "Merica".........take care my friend......perhaps we'll continue tomorrow......!!

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Trump's former lawyer who handled his 2 divorces stuns Fox and Friends by saying the NDA between Trump and Stormy is invalid because Trump failed to sign it.  :o

GO RV, then BV

Apparently the hooker claims it was never signed.......and why is anyone giving her any credibility?  Just more, "he said, she said' IMO......

and "hooker chick" is laughing all the way to the bank.......

Good morning there in the States my friend.....

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

It seems Stormy ain't going away.  Hopefully during their affair, they used protection.....STD's are probably forbidden in Stormy's line of work.  B)

GO RV, then BV

I guess you have some inside information on "hooker chick" and Trump and STD's........Are you saying Trumps has STD's.......Where is HIPPA when we need it????

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Apparently the hooker claims it was never signed.......and why is anyone giving her any credibility?  Just more, "he said, she said' IMO......

and "hooker chick" is laughing all the way to the bank.......

Good morning there in the States my friend.....

Good morning, CL...wherever you are.

Um, the NDA does indeed exist between DJT and "hooked chick".....Sarah Sanders actually answered questions about it in the daily press briefing and referenced an arbitration concerning it.  It's not a myth.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You know, they say "absolute power, corrupts absolutely".

I believe Trump is #45........and it seems there is some documentation on 15 or so of these "leaders" ........

They have been involved in some nefarious womanizing activity......

33%.......kind of pathetic.....

Of course, none of us really know any of the truth to any of this dribble.......could be true......could be the writer reporters just have a bone to pick......

Seems as though it all started with George Washington.....you know, the guy who could not tell a lie......"Sally Fairfax"........and of course a slave here and there....

JFK seems to be the king of philanderers, but Bill Clinton is probably the runner-up, at least based on what we know (or what is claimed).

Both men seemed to have many willing partners, although in JFK’s day there was a kind of gentleman’s agreement among the press and the Secret Service to keep it a secret. 

Angie Dickinson, Marlene Deitrich, Marilyn Monroe and Kim Novak were among his more famous partners, but he apparently also had affairs with sex workers and various White House staffers, including intern Mimi Alford, who insisted that she always called him “Mr. President” during their 18-month fling. Perhaps his most shocking partner was Pamela Turnure, his wife’s secretary, who allegedly shared his bed when Jackie was out of town.

But while the King of Camelot and the Big Dog had numerous partners, it would seem that many, many presidents had girlfriends.

Jefferson had Sally Hemmings, the mulatto slave who shared his life after the death of his wife. Jefferson had several children with Hemmings, who was famed for her beauty (and ironically was a close relative of his dead wife).

James Garfield was said to have been sex obsessed and had at least three affairs along with visiting a New Orleans Prostitute.

James Buchanan was apparently our first openly *** president, having a long-running affair with Sen. William Rufus King.

Warren G. Harding, one of the most incompetent presidents of all times, is said to have had affairs with at least two different women, one of whom had a child with him and was paid hush money. A popular legend is that his wife poisoned him over his philandering.

Woodrow Wilson had an affair with a woman named Mary Peck, which reportedly devastated his wife.

Franklin D. Roosevelt had Lucy Mercer, his social secretary, and his live-in assistant Missy Hand. Mercer was said to be the true love of his life, and was with him when he died, after 30 years of a scandalous affair. Of course, Elelanor was rumored to have had an affair with Lorena Hickock.

Dwight Eisenhower had a long-running affair with his personal driver, Kay Summersby. DDE actually tried to divorce Mamie to marry Summersby, but was denied by the military.

Lyndon Johnson was much more discrete than Kennedy but was reputed to have had a harem of willing women. He claimed he “had more women on accident than Kennedy had on purpose.” Ladybird allegedly once walked into the Oval Office to find him en flagrante delicto with another woman, prompting the Secret Service to install a buzzer system to alert the president when his wife was about.

There are rumors that Richard Nixon had a mistress. Roger Stone claims it was a woman named Marianna Liu, who was a hostess at an opium parlor in the Hong Kong Hilton, where Nixon stayed when he traveled to China. She allegedly visited Nixon three times in the White House. The relationship was the cause of some turmoil at the FBI. Longtime UPI reporter Don Fulsom claimed that Nixon had a homosexual relationship with longtime associate Bebe Rebozo — but Fulsom also claimed that Nixon was a drunk in the White House who beat his wife, so take it for what it’s worth.

While it’s not known that Gerald Ford had any dalliances while he was in the White House, his earlier affair with Ellen Rometsch, believed to be an East German spy, enabled J. Edgar Hoover to blackmail him.

George H.W. Bush had a running affair with a political aide named Jennifer Fitzgerald.

Both Ronald and Nancy Reagan were rumored to have had affairs, but only Nancy allegedly had one during the White House years.

Donald Trump has had numerous affairs while married to one of his three wives.

===========

All of these guys survived the indiscretions.....and the country moved forward to where we are today.......Wrong, yes.........but the overall affect on the country.......minimal......JMO

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

You know, they say "absolute power, corrupts absolutely".

I believe Trump is #45........and it seems there is some documentation on 15 or so of these "leaders" ........

They have been involved in some nefarious womanizing activity......

33%.......kind of pathetic.....

Of course, none of us really know any of the truth to any of this dribble.......could be true......could be the writer reporters just have a bone to pick......

Seems as though it all started with George Washington.....you know, the guy who could not tell a lie......"Sally Fairfax"........and of course a slave here and there....

JFK seems to be the king of philanderers, but Bill Clinton is probably the runner-up, at least based on what we know (or what is claimed).

Both men seemed to have many willing partners, although in JFK’s day there was a kind of gentleman’s agreement among the press and the Secret Service to keep it a secret. 

Angie Dickinson, Marlene Deitrich, Marilyn Monroe and Kim Novak were among his more famous partners, but he apparently also had affairs with sex workers and various White House staffers, including intern Mimi Alford, who insisted that she always called him “Mr. President” during their 18-month fling. Perhaps his most shocking partner was Pamela Turnure, his wife’s secretary, who allegedly shared his bed when Jackie was out of town.

But while the King of Camelot and the Big Dog had numerous partners, it would seem that many, many presidents had girlfriends.

Jefferson had Sally Hemmings, the mulatto slave who shared his life after the death of his wife. Jefferson had several children with Hemmings, who was famed for her beauty (and ironically was a close relative of his dead wife).

James Garfield was said to have been sex obsessed and had at least three affairs along with visiting a New Orleans Prostitute.

James Buchanan was apparently our first openly *** president, having a long-running affair with Sen. William Rufus King.

Warren G. Harding, one of the most incompetent presidents of all times, is said to have had affairs with at least two different women, one of whom had a child with him and was paid hush money. A popular legend is that his wife poisoned him over his philandering.

Woodrow Wilson had an affair with a woman named Mary Peck, which reportedly devastated his wife.

Franklin D. Roosevelt had Lucy Mercer, his social secretary, and his live-in assistant Missy Hand. Mercer was said to be the true love of his life, and was with him when he died, after 30 years of a scandalous affair. Of course, Elelanor was rumored to have had an affair with Lorena Hickock.

Dwight Eisenhower had a long-running affair with his personal driver, Kay Summersby. DDE actually tried to divorce Mamie to marry Summersby, but was denied by the military.

Lyndon Johnson was much more discrete than Kennedy but was reputed to have had a harem of willing women. He claimed he “had more women on accident than Kennedy had on purpose.” Ladybird allegedly once walked into the Oval Office to find him en flagrante delicto with another woman, prompting the Secret Service to install a buzzer system to alert the president when his wife was about.

There are rumors that Richard Nixon had a mistress. Roger Stone claims it was a woman named Marianna Liu, who was a hostess at an opium parlor in the Hong Kong Hilton, where Nixon stayed when he traveled to China. She allegedly visited Nixon three times in the White House. The relationship was the cause of some turmoil at the FBI. Longtime UPI reporter Don Fulsom claimed that Nixon had a homosexual relationship with longtime associate Bebe Rebozo — but Fulsom also claimed that Nixon was a drunk in the White House who beat his wife, so take it for what it’s worth.

While it’s not known that Gerald Ford had any dalliances while he was in the White House, his earlier affair with Ellen Rometsch, believed to be an East German spy, enabled J. Edgar Hoover to blackmail him.

George H.W. Bush had a running affair with a political aide named Jennifer Fitzgerald.

Both Ronald and Nancy Reagan were rumored to have had affairs, but only Nancy allegedly had one during the White House years.

Donald Trump has had numerous affairs while married to one of his three wives.

===========

All of these guys survived the indiscretions.....and the country moved forward to where we are today.......Wrong, yes.........but the overall affect on the country.......minimal......JMO

Interesting read.  Seems moral bankruptcy is the norm....that's probably why it keeps being talked about....Heck the GOP is still bringing up Clinton's womanizing, so it seems only reasonable that Trump's conquests would also be news fodder....Karma, I suppose.  He probably would have been better off to let Stormy talk, rather than pay hush money....his supporters aren't bothered by his lack of human decency anyways....they voted for change, not the man....that's how evangelicals justify their Trump support.  As always, just my opinion

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Good morning, CL...wherever you are.

Um, the NDA does indeed exist between DJT and "hooked chick".....Sarah Sanders actually answered questions about it in the daily press briefing and referenced an arbitration concerning it.  It's not a myth.

GO RV, then BV

Fake News.... Sarah is CGI and it's The Deep State making all this up... 

B/A

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

Sorry to say, moral bankruptcy is the norm.  But I wouldn't lump Evangelicals as Trump supporters.    JMO.

Moral bankruptcy is why a loving Father God sent His son Jesus.  Actually, Evangelical support is what put Trump in office.  I know it's hard for those who don't understand to believe, but Evangelicals prayed, and God spoke.  We didn't look at Trump's moral failures because we know God looks at the heart.  Trump is not perfect (duh!), but he is allowing spiritual influence, and I believe he is listening to it.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Judge throws out Stormy Daniels’s defamation lawsuit against Trump