Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

82Corp.

ISX Obsevation (News Letter)

As of 19 Sep 2017, I have been receiving  ISX News Letters via email.  This is something completely new nor do I recall signing up for this ISX News Letter.  I'm not complaining just wondering how many others have ISX stocks that now receive this letter.  This may be a way of letting the world know Iraq's open for business.  Has anyone checked to see if Iraq has been taken off the (Bad-Boy) list.  In Oct 2010, Iraq was listed / placed on OFAC by U.S. States Department of Treasury by non other than HRC.  link: https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx

Prior to Iraq being listed on OFAC I could wire transfer dollars directly to my Al Warka account.  Just curious if anyone has had any luck lately.  

Thanks

I have received these updates for sometime as well. I signed up for them a few years ago.

Edited by jb4388
spelling

Looking back at (BBOB) Bank Of Baghdad as an example back in 2006 their stock was in the $8-$11 range. Today it showing .58 cents.

Today there were 101 companies listed on the ISX. Only 1/3 are trading. It seem over the last few years most all the stock prices have declined. I know I bought many stocks in the $2-$3 range when I first invested and today they are less than $1 or lower. 

My point is are we are the bottom of this swing and all these companies know it? If companies shares were higher and there was a RV how could these companies pay share holders? Just an observation.

Traded Companies            30
    High Companies            1
    Low Companies            12
    General Assembly             2
    Stop trading from ISC             24
    Not traded Companies            44

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
  • Like 1

Very good observation, totally agree we're at the trigger point.  Just a matter of when.  I own stock in several banks as well.  Best of luck.