Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm Scared

Not just scared, saddened.

As stated over the last year+, my entire "agenda" for a Trump victory was the hope that America would finally realize her potential. After the epic "battle" between the establishment, which was so obviously an evil manifestation, and the classic business mogul, clintons backdoor dealing ability and smug elitism was no match for Trump's bravado.

In my focus to use Trump as a tool of enlightenment, I never once considered an alternative eventuality.

The blindly fanatic and insanely hypocritical anti-Trump movement has pushed Trump supporters into a "blind obedience" position to prove support. There were some issues I had with Trumps positions, but believed if Americans woke up, we would be able to help guide his policies towards a truly constitutional stance.

Instead, the vitriol coming from the left has only served to incite the working class, who is tired of being forced to fund America hating US schools, forced to spend billions on criminals that have invaded our country, then  watch as the alt-left sends hordes of paid protesters to destroy property and assault innocent humans.

In defense of selecting Trump, supporters have been preoccupied, and have not spent the time required to analyze, and respond, to the people Trump has been appointing.

Unless all humans with the ability to actually think finally make their apologies for acting like a 2 year old on an epic tantrum, they will never be trusted. 

Until Trump supporters are once again safe to walk the streets, wear a shirt or hat without being thrown out of some Nazi teachers class, or denied service by a Nazi restaurant, they will never be open to any actual constructive discussion with the left. How could they, they have had nothing but oppression and lies shoved in their face for a year, falsely accused of all manner of evil, the left so consumed with their hate, they have forgotten the meaning of words like respect.

As any parent will tell you, even if their two year old has one valid point, for as long as they are throwing a tantrum on the floor of a shopping center, that one good point is completely lost in the noise of ignorance and intolerance.

So here we are, and a crossroads I pretended we would never pass.

Trump has made some cabinet appointments that are worrisome, to say the least.

Are they a red herring, or deliberate?

If there is a civil war in America, Americans will lose.

Government will win.

Today is OUR day, but ONLY if we are united.

In this lack of unity, I'm seeing a very dark potential for our future.

I can only pray those on the left end their assault, and accept Trump won.

That will give the relief needed for supporters to begin to focus on agenda, and perhaps, for both "sides" to drop the programmed division, and start acting like Americans.

Otherwise, there can be only one outcome, and if America really did devolve into a civil war, the globalists would happily help each side destroy the other, and then step up and take over in the vacuum...DM

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Well Dive, you forgot about one thing! 

It ain't over till our Almighty and Holy God says its over.....we can't trust the right, the left, the in between or the government... Only our Lord can take us where we need to be....if Trump is HIS man, then HE will see us thru regardless of the depraved left and the rest of mankind..just gotta trust, that's our only hope

barb

• Upvote 7

38 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

It ain't over till our Almighty and Holy God says its over.....we can't trust the right, the left, the in between or the government... Only our Lord can take us where we need to be....if Trump is HIS man, then HE will see us thru regardless of the depraved left and the rest of mankind..just gotta trust, that's our only hope

barb

LAIC, you are now my friend. I hope we get along. I am sure we will.

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

barb

There it is, the last word and absolute truth.

I agree 100%.

Without Him, we do not have a chance, no matter how many try, with Him, and a little faith, we will not be stopped.

My intentions, are to help open eyes to the path we must follow.

Unless and until people finally shut out all the noise being broadcast, we are destined to be our own demise.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, new york kevin said:

LAIC, you are now my friend. I hope we get along. I am sure we will.

That's funny.  I didn't know I wasn't your friend in the past.  Did I say something to make ya mad in the past?  I don't think I've ever replied to any of your post before.  Never-the-less, I'm glad we can be friends now.  Just BE WARE,  I do tend to say what's on my mind and don't hesitate to tell ya how I feel about certain things.  I know we have the same beliefs so I think we will get along just fine........thanks

barb

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

I agree 100%.

Without Him, we do not have a chance, no matter how many try, with Him, and a little faith, we will not be stopped.

Unless and until people finally shut out all the noise being broadcast, we are destined to be our own demise.

Dive, you never fail to lead in the right direction when politics are involved.  Just keep on keeping on.

barb

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

I agree 100%.

Divemaster5734, you've given so much of your time to share your knowledge with us, just remember where that knowledge came from, and lean and trust in Jesus.  He's given you a gift, use it with His wisdom.  Trust, pray, repent and pray some more is what is to be done in order to be victorious.  You are so right, "without Him we do not have a chance..." ( love it when you incorporate His presence in your dialogue.)

We know that the media is our evil battle, and we know what needs to be done, bring more non-believers, warm believers and cold believers to His love, through our words, and works.   

Keep doing what your doing.  If you only knew how many you have touched. 

• Upvote 5

DM my dear friend, I must admit that I didn't last beyond 1:36 into the vid. Why is that? Because I am well aware that the Lame Stream Media is nothing but mind warfare. That is exactly why I don't have cable and won't even  consider anything the left says anymore. What everyone seems to not understand about these so called liberals is that they ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU.

THEY WANT TO CONQUER YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm not talking about liberals like Shabbs and B/A they are simply misguided and mean no one any harm. I'm talking about people like Soros and the Clintons and Obama and the Lame Stream Media. These people are monsters that don't give a damn what happens to the rest of us. They don't care how many people get killed in their unholy war. So what do you do with evil people like that? Best just ignore them and do your thing. What you think that won't work, Seriously? That is what they have been doing to us for over 50 yrs. And they have all but destroyed us doing so. If President Trump doesn't do what he said he'd do then  he will find himself in the most unenviable of positions.  I would not want to be the guy that fired up a storm only to let them down. But I can most assure everyone of this simple fact, if you continue to listen to the Lame Stream Media you will go insane yourself in the next 4 yrs. 

DM, you were one of the people that helped me to see Donald Trump for what he is, and now I'd like to help you. Please don't loose faith in President Trump. That is exactly what the LSM is wanting you to do. Remember, the only support that President Trump has is us. He doesn't have anyone else on his side. But he knows that, and he can live with that as long as we show him that we have faith in him. George Soros and the Clintons and Obutface can't start their little civil war if we don't give them the power to do so. The only solution here is,"not to play the game". 

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Please don't loose faith in President Trump

Oh no, not at all.

My faith in God has not changed, and I firmly believe it was Divine Intervention, in answer to the prayers of millions, that ultimately interrupted the forces, seen, and more importantly, unseen, that were united to conspire o control the election. 

Now is the time for the real work to begin.

Trump needs to hear from us, the silent majority that is the backbone of America.

My message is for the impudent insanity to end. The left needs to stop their destructive behavior, and We The People need to act as one.

If we did, Trump would happily return America to Americans.

We just need to let him know we can handle it.

If we are so preoccupied with internal division, how could we possibly be trusted with a country?

Trump is under tremendous pressure with the appointments.

The only clear messages he is getting are from his inside people, and the remaining progressives that were planted throughout the government by obama.

There are a few of us sending in regular emails in response to his queries, but if all the suddenly found  singular voice, and that voice said individual freedom, Trumps choice would be clear.

All the Trump haters are doing is hurting themselves, Trump is not going to resign. 

Besides the pain, they are also destroying the best chance we have had to institute the changes this country needs, which means they are also destroying mine, yours, and their own children's futures.

Germany is sorry for Hitler, but that doesn't help 30 million dead people.

The haters will one day be sorry for their tantrums, but that wont help change the destruction they are causing now.

Trump needs constant input, the louder and more focused, the better.

My whole post was to hopefully instill some common sense into the haters on this forum, hopefully help them realize what they are doing to themselves.

Next year's mid-terms will demonstrate to those moron democrats how wrong they have been, I'm just hoping to get something going before then.

• Upvote 4

Excellent point Dive.  Time to get out the ole pen and paper.  I for one have taken for granted that all will be just fine when given the appropriate amount of time to come to order.  I see now that my 1st run wasn't enough in this day and age and one must continue to run that race for a life time.  Sure makes ya long for the good old days.  Do you think the left and the hate will ever come to a slow roar or will this become the norm hereafter?  I thought retirement years were suppose to get easier with less worry !  Seems now I worry over my grandsons future more than I did with my 2 sons..

Thank you for giving me the rally call, time to do something about it.

barb

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

DM my dear friend, I must admit that I didn't last beyond 1:36 into the vid. Why is that? Because I am well aware that the Lame Stream Media is nothing but mind warfare. That is exactly why I don't have cable and won't even  consider anything the left says anymore. What everyone seems to not understand about these so called liberals is that they ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU.

THEY WANT TO CONQUER YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm not talking about liberals like Shabbs and B/A they are simply misguided and mean no one any harm. I'm talking about people like Soros and the Clintons and Obama and the Lame Stream Media. These people are monsters that don't give a damn what happens to the rest of us. They don't care how many people get killed in their unholy war. So what do you do with evil people like that? Best just ignore them and do your thing. What you think that won't work, Seriously? That is what they have been doing to us for over 50 yrs. And they have all but destroyed us doing so. If President Trump doesn't do what he said he'd do then  he will find himself in the most unenviable of positions.  I would not want to be the guy that fired up a storm only to let them down. But I can most assure everyone of this simple fact, if you continue to listen to the Lame Stream Media you will go insane yourself in the next 4 yrs. 

DM, you were one of the people that helped me to see Donald Trump for what he is, and now I'd like to help you. Please don't loose faith in President Trump. That is exactly what the LSM is wanting you to do. Remember, the only support that President Trump has is us. He doesn't have anyone else on his side. But he knows that, and he can live with that as long as we show him that we have faith in him. George Soros and the Clintons and Obutface can't start their little civil war if we don't give them the power to do so. The only solution here is,"not to play the game". 

BRAVO !  Well put, LGD !   :bravo:

We must take a stand against these tyrannical despots and the army of

domestic Marxist terrorists they've bred right here in our midst !

Call out their lame stream media propaganda machines! Stop them in their tracks !

President Trump is doing it -- and so should We The People

Stand with our President and deny the usurpers and their evil !

To think Satan was going to surrender without a fight is hopeful ignorance.

What we are witnessing is nothing more then Satan's counter offensive it will continue and it is going to get brutal.

God put Trump in command of his army because he has instilled the traits needed to withstand the onslaught  of Satan and his Minions.

Understanding that this is Gods plan and that Trump is doing Gods Will is the key to no fear.

We will win as long as we have Faith that God has got Trumps and our backs and we are operating on Gods plan.

Now is not the time to entertain fear we must all follow LGD's example. He has stood tall and declared that he follows God and supports Trump. He has put a target on himself and his family for supporting the two entities the world hates most Trump and God.

He only remains vulnerable as long as he stands alone join your brother out in the field of fire. Allow the enemy to see an environment so rich in targets that they will know that they have no chance.       MAGA.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise 

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

Trump needs constant input, the louder and more focused, the better.

My whole post was to hopefully instill some common sense into the haters on this forum, hopefully help them realize what they are doing to themselves.

Next year's mid-terms will demonstrate to those moron democrats how wrong they have been, I'm just hoping to get something going before then.

Excellent post my friend. You are so right and as to the mid-terms I pray that we can get rid of the likes  of McConnell and McCain, along with several more Dems. About the only thing that I don't understand with our resident Liberals is how they don't realize that Dems have lost over 1200 seats across the nation since 2010. To cling onto their faulty beliefs when the whole nation has rejected them is insanity. 

And I totally agree that we need to let Trump know we're behind him. Though I think he gets that 

'I'm here because I want to be among the people': Trump continues his assault on 'fake' news with campaign rally in Florida after First Lady Melania led the crowd in The Lord's Prayer

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Excellent post my friend. You are so right and as to the mid-terms I pray that we can get rid of the likes  of McConnell and McCain, along with several more Dems. About the only thing that I don't understand with our resident Liberals is how they don't realize that Dems have lost over 1200 seats across the nation since 2010. To cling onto their faulty beliefs when the whole nation has rejected them is insanity. 

And I totally agree that we need to let Trump know we're behind him. Though I think he gets that 

'I'm here because I want to be among the people': Trump continues his assault on 'fake' news with campaign rally in Florida after First Lady Melania led the crowd in The Lord's Prayer

I think you hit the nail on the head!!!  If lines as such can persuaded mines and hearts, then this is our ticket.  I will incorporated this into my conversation along with others. We tend to forget what happen in the past and not realize that it could make a difference in our choices for the future.  Sometimes just plain and simple layman terms, that the uneducated needs help in comprehending the actual reality that is happening around them. 

Why would you support a party of failure strategies that have held you back from advancing in life, is beyond me.         

We need to stay ahead of our game. Thanks LGD. 

• Upvote 1