Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

rockfl9

Where's the money going to come from???/

On 9/1/2017 at 8:21 PM, Freedomrules said:

There is no logical answer Rock. One has to evade these questions regarding this so called investment. But truthfully I believe Caz knows that a RV is not possible .He might have believed in it at one time but I don't think so anymore.  He obviously is not a dummy so he dodges the questions regarding an RV.  No big deal.  Eventually everyone figures it out on their own. Most likely even Yota does not have that warm fuzzy feeling anymore. Its hard to admit when we make mistakes. That I do understand.

I think it is called "reality distortion".  My mind is made up, dont confuse me with facts.... I am going to be RICH!   Iraq owes me a profit .   It is an INvestment.. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 2:33 PM, rockfl9 said:

I think it is called "reality distortion".  My mind is made up, dont confuse me with facts.... I am going to be RICH!   Iraq owes me a profit .   It is an INvestment.. 

For once we agree....somewhat. "reality distortion"  my mind is made up, it can never happen cause it's never happen before( I wish we still lived in the stone age). Don't confuse me with the possibilities when it's easier to just say no. I've never won at anything...ain't gonna start now. it's a scam...and those mean ole gurus lied to me, my family, my friend(1), my church,  & my dog.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 9/8/2017 at 3:06 PM, caz1104 said:

For once we agree....somewhat. "reality distortion"  my mind is made up, it can never happen cause it's never happen before( I wish we still lived in the stone age). Don't confuse me with the possibilities when it's easier to just say no. I've never won at anything...ain't gonna start now. it's a scam...and those mean ole gurus lied to me, my family, my friend(1), my church,  & my dog.

Caz, You are correct except to blame your dog.  You took the dinar RV bait.  And like FR said now you know it....  If an RV would solve Iraqs' problems it would have done it long ago. The GOI is broke ..   We will see what they do with the next budget...    If you run the numbers you would see that it needs to borrow to stay alive but already at it's credit limit. They need to DEvalue   not increase.   THAT is what is being done at dozens of countries in their predicament ... inflation sets in and they have to print more dinar breaking the peg. Let's just wait for the new year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Where does the money come from?

FROM IRAQ.

Which is why no one will be a billionaire overnight.

Just NOT gonna happen.

If we get a DIME for a dinar with the BILLS WE HOLD NOW, take the money and run.

You're only gonna get 3 bucks per dinar with the new lower denoms.

At most we're gonna triple our money with these bills.

The real money will be made on margin trading the dinar when it comes out at 86 cents or a dollar.

It should float from there.

However if it comes out on PAR with the Kuwaiti dinar, then it will remain stable with not much movement.

There you have it..... the LOPSTER TANK PARTY LINE!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

On 9/26/2017 at 7:29 PM, MisterNope said:

Where does the money come from?

FROM IRAQ.

Which is why no one will be a billionaire overnight.

Just NOT gonna happen.

If we get a DIME for a dinar with the BILLS WE HOLD NOW, take the money and run.

You're only gonna get 3 bucks per dinar with the new lower denoms.

At most we're gonna triple our money with these bills.

The real money will be made on margin trading the dinar when it comes out at 86 cents or a dollar.

It should float from there.

However if it comes out on PAR with the Kuwaiti dinar, then it will remain stable with not much movement.

There you have it..... the LOPSTER TANK PARTY LINE!

I'm not sure where you are coming from MrNope!  Yes the RV (If there is one) MUST  BE  paid from CBI funds , that is what reserve banking is all about.  No one else will foot the bill.

The idea that the IQD  would be traded on the world market like dollars or euros is ridiculous. The latest balance sheet of the CBI  shows it only has $3Bn USD  the rest of the reserves are tiedup in loans mostly to the MOF and GOI programs , many of those will default. Iraq is seriously in a hole..  

NO ONE will get rich..... I see a few more people wising up an selling off before the CRASH.  Which will be  when we see the new budget . 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Revaluing can also mean the lowering of a currencies value. HCL is a pipe dream.  Things are way worse now than 5 and 10 years ago. Broke and going deeper in debt every day now.