Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Top Bush donor: I'll vote for Clinton over Trump

730x420-57bb53acbce3f8f71ab6f2e419a92ec5
"She's the lesser of two evils," Florida healthcare billionaire Mike Fernandez told the Miami Herald. (Getty)

By CURT MILLS (@CURTMILLS)  12/5/15 12:10 PM

A top donor and fundraiser for Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush says he'd vote for Democrat Hillarious Clinton over current Republican front-runner Donald Trump, given the choice between the two.

"She's the lesser of two evils," Florida healthcare billionaire Mike Fernandez told the Miami Herald.

"If I have a choice — and you can put it in bold — if I have a choice between Trump and Hillarious Clinton, I'm choosing Hillarious," Fernanedez said. "You have no idea how furious I am with my friends in the Republican Party who have embraced this guy."

"My frustration is really with that sector of Republican voters that are so blinded by the demagoguery," he said.

Fernandez donated over $3 million to Bush's Right to Rise PAC earlier in 2015, and plans to run ads for the former Florida governor's flagging campaign in Des Moines, Iowa and Las Vegas later in December.

He is taking out a full-page in Sunday's Herald calling Trump a "narcissistic BULLYionaire."

Trump currently leads Bush, as well as home state senator Marco Rubio, in polls for Florida's presidential primary. Trump is No. 1 in the Washington Examiner's presidential power rankings.

• Upvote 1

LIB's and RINO'S running scared, lol... Every time the Media reports this type of thing Trumps numbers surge. Who is this guy Fernandez? Or more importantly, who cares? All they keep telling the American people is that they'll put in whomever they want and you can kiss A%$#!

• Upvote 1

***///

DM -- agree. He's in a racket as bad as any the bush cabal are in...

Anyone so ignorant as to side with someone of CRIMINALarious Klinton's sick & twisted values is as warped as she is...

Let's just hope he's not one of the select few of the Electoral College who will be the ones 'appointing' our next leader regardless of who The People vote for...

• Upvote 2

Yup, another firm believer in croney capitalism.  Gotta have a lefty or a RINO in there to keep his place on the government mandated and run gravey train.  Wonder if he knows that he may be opting for civil war - Hillarious is NOT merely a poor choice, she is a fullly aware mendacious premeditated criminal who is willing to throw anyone or everyone under the bus for even the smallest benefit to herself.  She will well and truly make Obummer look like the inept, ignorant, unamerican idiot that he is. 

• Upvote 4