Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I just spent the most wonderful weekend with my wife and Lady Grace. 

We loved on each other and did a whole lot of nothing.  :lol: Watching movies 

redecorating Lady Graces new furniture she got for her birthday, and spending some 

time on Skype with the most gentlest man that I have met in a long time. He's a 

wonderful preacher and has a wonderful family. Such weekends are truly wonderful to

enjoy in such a chaotic world and we all should really appreciate the break we receive, 

from time to time, in the war called life.

Yesterday was Elul 29, at 7:41 central time the Shmietah  yr officially ended and the yr of 

Jubilee began. So as is my want I did keep a loose eye on the events of the world. Much to my 

surprise, NOTHING seemed to happen. That's when it occurred to me, "the silence before the storm".

It's deafening and cannot be ignored. That is why I wanted to make this post, so that I may 

remind all my friends and even those who may not like my preaching so much to value that

which we hold so dear. Our families. And to ask everyone to pay special attention to your

surroundings as you go about your affairs for the next ten days. Look to the Father of Lights

for safety and love and guidance. He will protect you if you but only ask. My friends I truly

wish that everything would be normal, but alas we are not living in normal times and I suspect

that things are about to change drastically in all our lives.

So with that I bid you a wonderful and blessed day. Know that you ALL are in my prayers and

my heart.

With love

Scotty 

• Upvote 12

Thank you much for your well wishes and prayers. They are greatly appreciated. I am forever optimistic and pray the next ten days bring you and everyone here abundant blessings. Thanks for sharing so positively. Sometimes it's what makes the day!

• Upvote 1

I think for folks like Rabbi Chan, Alex Jones, and myself it's just an 

understanding of world events and eschatology mixed with a little faith. 

We understand that something, HUGE, is coming. In our hearts we can feel it.

I know that for me the Lord has repeatedly reminded me of this one verse from

his Holy Word over and over again, 

Isaiah 40:31

31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

My friends, my brothers and sisters, I pray the Holy Father of Glory,{Jehovah Jirah}

This wonderful day that we all shall receive of him the strength to wait a little longer.

Father let thy Holy Spirit comfort those that are in sorrow and mourning, pour out thy 

mercy and compassion  upon us. Though we are not always perfect in all our ways Lord 

we few seek thy Holy Kingdom and ask that you would consider us as your little children.

That your love and Grace would pour out upon us as the love of a father upon his beloved 

child. Give us this day, Holy Father, our daily bread, and lead us not into temptation. 

Protect us from the evil that so easily befalls us. For we have faith that thou, oh Lord,

are the only begotten Son of God and our redeemer.   We pray Holy Father in Jesus name. Amen!

I wish to thank all those that responded and those that have read these words. 

It is my deepest prayer that these words go forth with the power and authority of the 

Holy Spirit, that all those who read will know that something far greater than ourselves is 

working. 

Have a wonderful day in the Lord, everyone.  :praying:  :hug:

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy