Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POST RV: after family/church/charity>Your Big Extravaganza

st judes children has always been a favorite of mine and if a windfall happens they will recieve alot more.  Also friends and relatives that struggle at times will be taken care of, also the church 2 miles away will be taken care of.  As far as toys for me, probably not as I have most everything I need.........

• Upvote 1

Caicos Islands permanently.  :twothumbs:

Are they better than Turks ( Turks & Caicos)?

I love the Caribbean......

Me and the wife on a beach in Fiji, grass hut in the background, feet buried in the sand, umbrella drinks, no laptop with dinar sites to be searched, a dream home back in Montana on the lake with my new truck and her new SUV waiting for us, TNT Tony in jail....NO WORRIES. I mean...I'm not asking for a lot.

:peace:

Sounds good, KB.

....and, you sure well deserve it. WE ALL DO....!!

Well....Almost all.......Smile

Nice modest home, nice car & truck, all bills paid, $$$$ in the bank & retirement!

After I take care of the family of course! :)

Sounds good and reasonable, gymrat

Quit checking dinar news sites

Priceless. For all the other stuff there's Mastercard

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

As a disabled veteran, I would never give to the Wounded Warriors Project. It is a money making scheme for the execs and very few dollars help the actual veterans. More money has been spent on campaigns to bring in money than has been paid to help vets. While professional solicitors may receive 11% of the money over half goes to paying salaries. I was on another site (the name starts with "free" and ends with dot com; the middle word is what this country is hint: not a democracy) and they were detailing the costs associated with this charity. They used a website that ranked charity exec salaries and this one was up there. I know a lot of vets who would never give to this group and dang blasted I am tired of seeing their commercials over and over.

Note I didn't link the site(s) b/c grandma will bring down her evil wrath in the form of several mouse clicks and edit this post.

• Upvote 2

For my big extravaganza - my gift to myself (as I understand this post to be about) - I'm going to take a small part and travel. I believe I owe Umbertino dinner, I know Thaiexpat told me he'd take me to the beach on Phucket - I owe PattyAngel and her husband dinner as payback for the one they bought me (LOL), Might go up and harass BJInMontreal just because I like saying "eh" -  and would love to do the Little Big Horn reenactment with Rayzur as my guest, maybe meeting Djorgies furry babies, Would love to go fishing with Dog53 - the list is pretty long.  :P

I guess it's about meeting those I've "met" here and getting to know them better. I think that would make me even richer....

Looks like after the RV I need some plane tickets and an RV :twothumbs:

I'm also open to visitors *LOL*.  Who want's to come have a piece of the best prime rib in MT that came from a Black Angus that died happy....

• Upvote 2

For my big extravaganza - my gift to myself (as I understand this post to be about) - I'm going to take a small part and travel. I believe I owe Umbertino dinner, I know Thaiexpat told me he'd take me to the beach on Phucket - I owe PattyAngel and her husband dinner as payback for the one they bought me (LOL), Might go up and harass BJInMontreal just because I like saying "eh" -  and would love to do the Little Big Horn reenactment with Rayzur as my guest, maybe meeting Djorgies furry babies, Would love to go fishing with Dog53 - the list is pretty long.  :P

I guess it's about meeting those I've "met" here and getting to know them better. I think that would make me even richer....

I'm also open to visitors *LOL*.  Who want's to come have a piece of the best prime rib in MT that came from a Black Angus that died happy....

As in the McD's Angus Burger Happy Meal?................... :bravo:

• Upvote 1

First... Get on my knees and give thanks for all the blessings

Second ... Nice celebration with friends and family

Third... Belize to cash in

Fourth... Take care of church, family, help others

Fifth... Built my dream house, buy a new truck, buy guns, eat organic food, visit all national parks, travel the world, do the Appalachian trail.

Love all

Serve all

Ever help

Never hurt

Go dinar

Go strong $1.13:1

Go January 2015

• Upvote 2

Grazie and I'll be happy to treat you ( and your beloved ones) as well anywhere in the world ( depending on the exchange rate)...Ciao my Friend

And of course there are  folks on DV I'd be and I'll be happy to meet and treat ( depending on the exchange rate.....smile...)...

.Hopefully in a 2 yr time ( maybe before...if things go the way they should, independently from RV) I'll start spending some months every year far  away from Italy.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Get on My knees and give thanks for the Blessings I have received.

go to My Pastor and pay off the mortgage of the Church

Get surgery on my back so that I don't have to live in this pain every day

add a second floor to my home/replace heating/cooling system with geothermal and solar, rebuild my barns

help those who deserve to be helped in my Family (those who do not deserve to be helped will not be)

help the few true friends I have

get a Male English Bulldog Puppy (so my great Swiss mountain dog has a brother to pick on ;) 

eat better

take a Vacation for about...well until I get tired of being on vacation:)

ground myself again to the life style that is reasonable

wait until My Lord calls Me up in the AIR

• Upvote 2