Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AC Says - Iraq Government Formed - Delete the Zeros 2015

Bumper64

Hello

Congratulations to the new Iraq government. They have successfully
elected their new government. However, saying that they still have
not filled the Ministry of Defense and Interior. The Kurds are not

having a warm feeling with the new Iraq government.

The Iraq Parliament has selected the representatives of there government. The new Iraq government still has two positions opened just like the previous government. The delete the zeros project will make it to the parliament agenda in the year 2015 and after the new Central Bank Governor is replaced.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HelloCongratulations to the new Iraq government. They have successfullyelected their new government. However, saying that they still havenot filled the Ministry of Defense and Interior. The Kurds are nothaving a warm feeling with the new Iraq government.[/size]

I'm Not Sure If I'd Put Much Stock Into A Guru

Who Is Still Sending Out His Messages On A 1960's Era IBM Typewriter ! :o

:D:D:D

Thx For The Post Bump ! :bump:

:lol::lol:

• Upvote 6

Ooo DT, you called Bumper a guru. Then thanked him.

Crud, another year. Snot slinging backwoods dang banger. Rats.

But hey, if they are going to move forward on the CBI plans etc, what about the Finance Ministry's stated goal to bring value to the IQD in 2014? Sup with the year 2015. I am just trying to keep up with reality, not chase smoke and mirrors. I have done enough of that over the last 6 plus years.

When are they coming out with the new budget? Will the rate be in there, as it was rumored to be there in the past?

Most think that there will be an RV any minute now.

Really?

A brand new government, still not technically complete (missing the two most important Ministers), HCL not done (they HAVE to know who get's the money), and there are a LOT of old laws on the books that need to be revised/replaced - seriously!  - These CANNOT be overlooked or their importance underestimated, no matter how much they impede the guru's predictions!

Oh yes, then there's that messy ISIS Crisis.  Could you EVER imagine the U.S. revaluing the dollar upwards by a thousand times with every state west of the rockies being occupied by a terrorist organization declaring itself a new country and holding every cent in the banks they've taken? ........ Really?

There is no doubt the formation of a stable government is a MASSIVE step towards the RV - no doubt at all.  But there are more stairs to climb.  The new GOI needs to settle in, pass a budget, HCL, settle the newest "Erbil Agreement", pass the laws mentioned above and beat back the terrorists before becoming ground zero for a currency revolution.  

I know that WE are ready for the RV - have been for a lonnnnnng time.  Doesn't SOMETHING in your mind tell you that THEY aren't ready for it?  That it's NOT going to happen this weekend?  Next weekend?

There are MANY laws, much negotiation and a war with ISIS ahead in order for them to announce an RV.  I cannot see it "gettin' done" until at LEAST New Year's.  

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/186318-xiaa-economic-transformation-needs-to-re-examine-laws/#ixzz3CqTNx9oK

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Most think that there will be an RV any minute now.

Really?

A brand new government, still not technically complete (missing the two most important Ministers), HCL not done (they HAVE to know who get's the money), and there are a LOT of old laws on the books that need to be revised/replaced - seriously!  - These CANNOT be overlooked or their importance underestimated, no matter how much they impede the guru's predictions!

Oh yes, then there's that messy ISIS Crisis.  Could you EVER imagine the U.S. revaluing the dollar upwards by a thousand times with every state west of the rockies being occupied by a terrorist organization declaring itself a new country and holding every cent in the banks they've taken? ........ Really?

There is no doubt the formation of a stable government is a MASSIVE step towards the RV - no doubt at all.  But there are more stairs to climb.  The new GOI needs to settle in, pass a budget, HCL, settle the newest "Erbil Agreement", pass the laws mentioned above and beat back the terrorists before becoming ground zero for a currency revolution.  

I know that WE are ready for the RV - have been for a lonnnnnng time.  Doesn't SOMETHING in your mind tell you that THEY aren't ready for it?  That it's NOT going to happen this weekend?  Next weekend?

There are MANY laws, much negotiation and a war with ISIS ahead in order for them to announce an RV.  I cannot see it "gettin' done" until at LEAST New Year's.  

HA!

Finally someone who has their head screwed on straight and gets plusses.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3