Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nouri Al-Maliki Wife Live In A House Worth 3 Million Dollars!!

CNN. Broadcasting Maliki's Exit Strategy !

Nouri al-Maliki wife live in a house worth 3 million dollars!!
Date: Sat, 07/05/2014 9:50

A source works in the sale and purchase of real estate in Dubai UAE's the wife of President Nouri al-Maliki inhabit a house downtown worth three million dollars, 
the source said that the wife of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has bought a few weeks ago a house downtown Dubai amount of money, an estimated three million dollars, 

and added that Maliki's wife and daughters were transferred the seat of residence from Iraq to Dubai after the deterioration of the security situation in Iraq after the entry of militants belonging to al-Qaeda in Iraq and the Levant to Iraq.

http://www.chakooch.com/news.php?action=view&id=5337

• Upvote 2

Unlike clinton

Maliki won't be broke when he leaves office

He had money before he took over Iraq

And he makes money while running Iraq

So what is the payment on the house ?

Or does he pay cash ?

Wonder how the Clinton's bought their home after leaving the White House broke

And Hillarious will tell you they left broke and in debt

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hillarious Clinton’s first Senate financial disclosure forms, filed for 2000, listed assets of $781,000 to $1.8 million, and legal debts of $2.3 million to $10.6 million.

Still, as the Clinton presidency ended, the couple bought a $2.85 million home in Washington and a $1.7 million spread in Chappaqua.

Amazing how these crooked polititions do what they do

Hillarious Clinton’s first Senate financial disclosure forms, filed for 2000, listed assets of $781,000 to $1.8 million, and legal debts of $2.3 million to $10.6 million.

Still, as the Clinton presidency ended, the couple bought a $2.85 million home in Washington and a $1.7 million spread in Chappaqua.

Amazing how these crooked polititions do what they do

We still don't know what obama offered her besides the sec of state job.  I bet he paid the debt. 

Ya , I was just putting up an example most people were fimiliar with

The polititions all over the world have their hands in the cookie jar

And no matter who it is that replaces that guy in Iraq it's just going to be a different guy with his hands in there

Never saw an honest politition

They love to expose others so they won't look so bad

Hillarious got a book deal to pay her debts

Bill Clinton was worth 100 million 10'years after he left office broke

Maliki has been on the take for years before he returned to Iraq

I'm sure he's worth a ton of money by now and instructed his son where to invest so that family will be part of the elite forever now

To tell ya the truth this whole thing has made me sick over the past three weeks

The lies are flying everywhere out I Iraq

We may not know anything till October

So I know I for one need to settle down

It's not worth it

In the world of money, it is all relative.. and at his level almost a conservative figure... For an additional 1.5 you can occupy the house 10 doors down the street, as it just went up on the market... and while its relatively new, I don't think it even comes with a security system or any fancy carpets.... :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

3 million dollars!!  really, that's even newsworthy and in Dubai?  that's chump change.  i'ts probably a vacation home rhat she'll use once or twice a year for when she wants to host a party there.  BILLIONAIRES buy entire islands in Dubai for hundreds of millions of dollars.  3 mill. is laughable...  i'd be embarrassed if i had her money and only spent that little amount there.  whatever she got for that price in miniscule, maybe even a condo...  lol

Edited by aaanth