Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sigh, will these idiots ever quit lying?!

Spy777

Guru

1 : a personal religious teacher and spiritual guide in Hinduism 2 a : a teacher and especially intellectual guide in matters of fundamental concern b : one who is an acknowledged leader or chief proponent c : a person with knowledge or expertise : expert

Sorry but these people being discussed are not experts

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

9-5-2014   Intel Guru EXOGEN     11. LOOK FOR PARALLEL & SIMULTANEOUS ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM OBAMA, YELLEN, UNITED NATIONS, & ABADI  12. 1 CURRENCY MAY BE DELAYED  13. THE USN'S (TRN'S) ARE ACTIVE GLOBALLY AND ARE PROJECTED TO BE LIVE IN THE USA WITHIN THE NEXT 72 HOURS  14. THE GOVERNMENT OF IRAQ IS COMPLETED 15. IRAQ NOW HAS AN INTERNATIONALLY TRADEABLE CURRENCY 16. PRESSURE IS ON THE USA OFFICIALS TO MAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS OF NEW FINANCIAL SYSTEM , CURRENCY REFORMS, & GOVERNMENT CHANGES  17. ABADI IS NOW DOWN TO 72 HOURS TO ANNOUNCE THE NEW IRAQ GOVERNMENT TO THE WORLD  18. THERE ARE NO MORE MANUFACTURED DELAYS EXPECTED OR PROJECTED  19. THE CELEBRATION IN IRAQ IS EXPECTED TO START SHORTLY  
20. THE GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET IS COMPLETED.  

------ REALLY?  What's the rate and who's honoring it?

Nothing is complete unless it's PUBLICLY TRADING NOW.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

9-5-2014   Intel Guru EXOGEN     11. LOOK FOR PARALLEL & SIMULTANEOUS ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM OBAMA, YELLEN, UNITED NATIONS, & ABADI  12. 1 CURRENCY MAY BE DELAYED  13. THE USN'S (TRN'S) ARE ACTIVE GLOBALLY AND ARE PROJECTED TO BE LIVE IN THE USA WITHIN THE NEXT 72 HOURS  14. THE GOVERNMENT OF IRAQ IS COMPLETED 15. IRAQ NOW HAS AN INTERNATIONALLY TRADEABLE CURRENCY 16. PRESSURE IS ON THE USA OFFICIALS TO MAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS OF NEW FINANCIAL SYSTEM , CURRENCY REFORMS, & GOVERNMENT CHANGES  17. ABADI IS NOW DOWN TO 72 HOURS TO ANNOUNCE THE NEW IRAQ GOVERNMENT TO THE WORLD  18. THERE ARE NO MORE MANUFACTURED DELAYS EXPECTED OR PROJECTED  19. THE CELEBRATION IN IRAQ IS EXPECTED TO START SHORTLY  

20. THE GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET IS COMPLETED.   

------ REALLY?  What's the rate and who's honoring it?

Nothing is complete unless it's PUBLICLY TRADING NOW.

Exogene Full of $h-t!!

• Upvote 1

9-13-2014  Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3     IN CASE ANYONE WOULD LIKE SOME DINAR NEWS I WAS JUST CONTACTED AND TOLD BY AN INTERNATIONAL PERSONAL BANKER THAT HE WAS TOLD THE RV IS SET TO BE ANNOUNCED TUESDAY AFTERNOON LATE AND WE SHOULD SEE IT INTERNATIONALLY BY WED.  

I'll believe it when I see it.

"I was fixing the roof of my local church when I got a call from my personal banker....."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9-14-2014   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   THERE ARE TOO MANY COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD NOW RECOGNIZING THE NEW VALUATION OF THE DINAR, FOR THE USA TO WAIT MUCH LONGER, AS IT WILL BE CONSIDERED AS A NORMAL FOREIGN CURRENCY THAT CAN BE TRADED INTERNATIONALLYASIA IS LIVE, EUROPE IS LIVE AND NOW IS THE TIME FOR THE USA TO BECOME LIVE.   

----- LIVE WHAT?
Nothing and no one is LIVE unless there is a verifiable rate!!

SHOW ME THE RATE AND WHO'S HONORING IT!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

10-3-2014   Intel Guru DC   The question is ‘what’s going on with the cards in Iraq?” Even more cards have been loaded at $3.58.  The remaining cards have all been adjusted back to $3.58.  The $3.58 has populated throughout the CIX and BIS system globally.  We have had many confirmations in the US and around the world on the back screens.   On the television, the finance ministers and deputies plus others saying “the economic reform is occurring” in the present tense...the television has also said the tariffs are being implemented now. In the past, they weren’t rich enough to do tariffs, which would especially affect the poor.  This is yet another point that the RV has occurred.   HCL was approved a while back. What confuses everyone is that there haven’t been major announcements, but now there is scrolling on the bottom of the screens is that PM Abadi is going to give a major speech tomorrow.  Obviously they expect this has to do with economic reform.  We are to be paid very soon, with new rates being shown throughout the world.  We are not telling you the exact time, but things are looking really, really good. 

Show me ONE card receipt. 

Show me ONE screenshot of a "back screen."

Show me a link to a REAL Gazette article with "3.58" in it.

Dang, I didn't include "It's showing on back screens" on my Wheel Of Fate.  I think I will change the wheel to include it.

Do they think we haven't seen "back screen" hype before?

Who do they think they're posting to?

More unverifiable Sasquatch gossip!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10-8-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony  [via Adept1]  So on Monday they released the rest of the ‘new currency’, and it’s in the hands of the people, not just the banks.  Everyone is anticipating the big announcement at 10am [tomorrow] their time.  This whole process from the 1st to today is what they wanted to do as a “slow rollout”... it’s been a nine-day process.  They chose to do it over the holiday period…By doing what they did over the holiday, they also let the world know for sure that Iraq IS actually doing this every day and seeing the results.  They cannot wait another six months because all hell would  break loose.  Celebrations are scheduled again, and their people in the street are anticipating this at 10 o’clock tomorrow.  If it doesn’t happen, there will be hell to pay in Iraq!  Even though I told you the 10 o’clock announcement for the public deal...It could be delayed, but there is a backup time.

10-8-2014   Intel Guru DC  [via Adept1]  There are wonderful things happening in Iraq.  On their television, they are describing the lower denomination notes, and their new coins.  Those are being distributed in the markets as well as the banks and exchange centers...the actual dinar notes are now live.  This means that the dinar has really been revalued, because otherwise a 1 dinar note or coin would be worthless.  On television they will also be giving a major speech about economic reform, and the fact that it is concluding – tomorrow morning.  On television they continue to announce that this will be done on Wednesday, then on Thursday (tonight, tomorrow morning). It’s on the news, in public.  The coins are out, the Qi cards and bank accounts are set up, so there’s not much left to do or that can cause issues at this point.  That’s a wonderful thing for us. I feel very good about this... the current pressure we’re seeing says so much more about this going through this time.

================================================================

----- These guys are talking through both sides of their mouths!!!

They say the lower denomination notes and coins are now LIVE, have been distributed in the markets,

but then say "If it doesn't happen, there will be hell to pay in Iraq!"

RIDICULOUS! If the new denoms were out, they would have a new value, and that information would be public.
Do you think vegetable markets are trading in minuscule fractions of a fraction of ONE PENNY?

What do the lower denoms look like?

We don't know because they're not out!!
IT HAS BEEN STATED that the new currency is IN THE HANDS OF THE PUBLIC AT THIS MOMENT!!

Not on the CBI website.....

SOMEONE on the ground in Iraq should be able to report with digital photos of the new currency, RIGHT?

See the magnitude of lies these "gurus" brazenly and blatantly spew and perpetuate!!

Let's see what the next 48 hours bring, because these guys will be shown to be TOTAL CHARLATANS very shortly.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10-13-2014   Intel Guru EXOGEN   The saga changes in seconds, however the next 24-48 hours will really tell us where we really are.  Right now we have a few things in our Favor.  There is a large amount of evidence piling up that is leading many to believe the IQD has already been reinstated. (RI).  The rates are really on Bank Screens at certain levels, that is what is so INTERESTING.  All of them are THERE.   We are still in the 96 hour WINDOW to see something as we posted days ago. And what we are looking for is based on a memo on a Bank Screen...For the first time EVER there was NO HOLD SHOWING with memo instructions...2 days remain in window.  [window "ends" around noon EDT on Wednesday?]  correct.   ALL WE ARE TRACKING NOW IS THIS BANK MEMO/INSTRUCTIONS WITHIN 48 HOURS…USA BANK SCREENS IS ALL THAT MATTERS (HINT HINT).

------- PROOF PLEASE!!!

What does the memo say?

What's the evidence?

More "back screen" BS.

This guy is worse than Tony, who's a PROVEN LIAR.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

0-13-2014   Intel Guru Mnt Goat    Iraq is more than ready for an international currency. We hear they have pushed and continue to push the USA in allowing the rollout to complete. Iraq claims they need their full currency back at least to pre-war value... I have some really good contacts in the CBI and they are now telling me that all agreements were made last week and we should expect the final rollout the RV...like now.  All agree to the situation and it should happen any day now.  But still we wait. 

----- OH GOOD so Goatboy should be able to tell us why it doesn't pop this week.

HE HAS GOOD CONTACTS IN THE CBI. .. . . . right?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Frank calls it for the 19th.....

10-14-2014   Intel Guru Frank26    They put away forever the chalk board that traded in country...Because electronic is for...International.  THIS IS BUT ONE EXAMPLE OF WHAT THE 19TH WILL BRING US...EVIDENCE OF A NEW RATE...OR THE RATE ITSELF.  I never gave a date because there was no logical sound reasoning nor substantial empirical evidence to do so...IMO, There is NOW.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I know Now! There are people that believe this bull$h-t ! My bank officer was telling me, how many people come into just my bank. These people are really raising a lot of hell with the bank personell. If I were the bank I would get a private investigator to go on & after all these dinar sites like tony's, franks, okies, & who ever is pushing this BULL$H-T and prusue all legal means to stop it. I think its out of control. They really need to be arrested and thrown in jail. Before my conversation with my banking officer about the dinar, I really didnt think anybody could really believed all this BULL$H-T! :twocents:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tony said it should've happened last week.

Well what was wrong with the next day?

I say if it's ready it's READY!!

----------------------

Meanwhile, here's the biggest "OH PUHLEEEEZE" from the EXOGEN camp:

Vinman U.S. private exchanges at Wells Fargo and Chase now live...nationwide!
1000% double confirmed!!!
You are NEXT....GET READY!
Oh look!.....it's Santa :-)
And it's snowing!!
UST on lockdown...lockdown!  Double secret lockdown...Right now
Oops!  The cat is out of the bag now!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way people, you should get a multiple currency account once the dinar becomes tradeable on a global scale no matter what the rate.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2