Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Federation Council, Oil and Gas and Federal Court - "Text of laws approved in last session"

TBomb

Legal: House of Representatives will commit constitutional violation not to approve the law of the Federation Council
01:20:01 / 03/2014

Khandan - Ali Naji confirmed the Legal Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, that in the event that the Council from approving a bill to the Federation Council during the current parliamentary session, he will commit a constitutional violation and clear, because the constitution stipulates the law was passed during this session.

Said committee member MP National Alliance Hassoun Fatlawi in a statement to "Khandan" that "nearly six laws within the legal committee did not initiate, most notably oil and gas, and the Federal Court, the parties, and the Federation Council," adding that "the failure to approve the law last during this session is a constitutional violation on the Council House of Representatives, because the Iraqi constitution, the text of the law was passed during this session. " Fatlawi and ruled that "the House of Representatives could approve the law during the remaining life of the Council."

http://www.xendan.org/arabic/drejaA.aspx?=hewal&jmara=24098&Jor=2

• Upvote 2

Key word * "could"

Fatlawi and ruled that "the House of Representatives could approve the law during the remaining life of the Council."

"because the constitution stipulates the law was passed during this session"

I think what they're saying is that according to the constitution these laws are passsed, they just need to implement them.  same ol' same ol'.

Edited by TBomb

Thanks TBomb...This sounds like the foundation laws were past in this last session for the oil and gas issues to proceed with the oversight of the federal courts...this should allow the process of the HCL to advance, the way I understood it... 

KJ, At this point i am not sure that the erbil agreement, as it stands, is on the table now. Just one aspect of what we'd like to see, is HCL. The federation council would be ideal, but as long as Maliki and his lackey judge, Mahmoud are governing Iraq, there may be many laws we will not seemed implemented during this period. But the fact that they're being worked on and moving forward is very good.

we just have to hope M is not re-elected

KJ, At this point i am not sure that the erbil agreement, as it stands, is on the table now. Just one aspect of what we'd like to see, is HCL. The federation council would be ideal, but as long as Maliki and his lackey judge, Mahmoud are governing Iraq, there may be many laws we will not seemed implemented during this period. But the fact that they're being worked on and moving forward is very good.

we just have to hope M is not re-elected

Thanks a bunch man. I will be so glad when this thing is DONE!

if M is not elected..who will be? and what do they stand for?

My money is on Hakim,but I'm not sure that is a good thing.

I mean he would seat the entire government and definitely would push the RV, but

I believe he would also have a much larger agenda.

My money is on Hakim,but I'm not sure that is a good thing.

I mean he would seat the entire government and definitely would push the RV, but

I believe he would also have a much larger agenda.

I was reading about Hakim...seems to be a lot of misinformation on him.

What do you feel is his REAL agenda?

I was reading about Hakim...seems to be a lot of misinformation on him. What do you feel is his REAL agenda?

I have to be careful when I answer that one.

Let me remind you I'm a born again Christian,and I get extremely nervous when a

leader of what I believe to be a satanic cult (Islam) says everyone should get along

Even with Christians. From a prophetic point of view there is a forerunner to the

antichrist. Much like John the Baptist was for Jesus. The real question is, are we

seeing that person today?

• Upvote 2

No Sundog, Jesus taught to judge by THE WORD & by the FRUIT we produce. A good tree produces only good fruit. A bad tree only produces bad fruit. We cant produce good & bad. We are not to judge peoples heart or their

motives. Jesus also taught that HE & HE alone is the way to the Father & to eternal life. We live our life according to the WORD. We do that by LOVE ( WHICH IS NOT TOLERANCE) which would mean speaking the TRUTH in Love, not condemn.. Jesus told the woman caught in adultery I don't judge or condemn you. Go & sin NO MORE.TRUTH & LOVE. Islam if you read the Koran teaches that anybody who does who does not believe should be killed, forced to pay additional taxes, suffer from not following Mohammad. It also speaks specifically of Jews & Christians.

• Upvote 4

Sundog, I respectfully disagree with your belief regarding acceptance and forgiveness.

Jesus also said in Matthew 7:15-20 “"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

This said, what kind of fruits have we been seeing from Islam?

Jesus did not teach “tolerance and acceptance above all else”. He taught us to love the sinner and hate the sin. This is distinctly different from acceptance and tolerance. Assuming your understanding is correct, and God is a tolerant God, then why did he give us the 10 commandments?

God is not a tolerant God. He is a forgiving one, provided we confess our sins and ask forgiveness.  

• Upvote 2

If you're a "born again Christian" then how and why would you consider them a "satanic cult" - go back to class. Jesus taught tolerance and acceptance above all else and not to judge all because of some.

I seriously considered not responding, but you deserve better than that.

First one must have a common frame of reference. The basic belief in God and the

Devil. And that these two entities are in constant struggle. Once one accepts that

premises it naturally stands that both entities have an agenda, both have a distinct

desire. As stated in the bible God's desire is that people receive his love and repent of

there sins. He desires this so that we may live with him after this life.

While Lucifer's desire is not stated in the bible, one can clearly see what he wants simply

by looking at the results of following him. (Following Lucifer is best described as

a complete rejection of God's desire) So what does Lucifer want? He wants you DEAD.

And that without the gift of God. The gift of salvation. The evidence of this desire is easily

seen when one looks at the results of living a sinful lifestyle.

Excessive drinking. DEATH

Living a sexually excessive life causes disease and DEATH.

Extreme depression causes SUICIDE.

Excessive drug use. DEATH.

I could go on for some time. But I think you get the picture. So how do I call Islam

a Satanic cult? If you practice Islam and your wanting to be a good Muslim then

you're either killing yourself in the name of Allah, or killing someone else as an infidel

in the name of Allah. Or sitting quietly by saying and doing nothing as members of

Islam do such things.

Because Christians believe in the blood of Christ as a way to receive forgiveness of

sins, Christianity has been called a"bloody religion".

I submit that because of the actions of some Islamist, Islam is a deadly religion.

And that is what Lucifer wants. DEATH.

• Upvote 2