Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How the Cyprus craze relates to the RV question

DinarNate

I just noticed everyones like ahhhh protect your money... but they expect to be cashed out at a bank??? So im confused is there some plan here that i dont know cause i feel like the bank isnt going to hand out millions in cash........... .but people say not to keep over 100,000 in your acct... what are thsy gonna do then?

The latest I heard on the Cyprus situation ( last night on TV news).... Look like they might forcibly withdraw up to 40% off banking accounts above the 100,000 Euros mark.

Russians ( mostly them) are enraged.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

I saw the same thing.  I wonder is the Dinar actually does RV if there is a way to prevent cyprus from taking 40% of our profit?

The latest I heard on the Cyprus situation ( last night on TV news).... Look like they might forcibly withdraw up to 40% off banking accounts above the 100,000 Euros mark.

Russians ( mostly them) are enraged.

I saw the same thing.  I wonder is the Dinar actually does RV if there is a way to prevent cyprus from taking 40% of our profit?

Yes there is a way. Don't put your money in a Cyprus bank. :huh:

Edited by Goldiegirl
  • Upvote 1

If the rv was a few days away....it wouldve solved all cypruses problems. why raid money...when stevei says april1, trillions of wealth created

Would be interesting to find out if some of those Russiam Oligarchs are into the IQD......They should know about money / good investments.

• Upvote 1

I just noticed everyones like ahhhh protect your money... but they expect to be cashed out at a bank??? So im confused is there some plan here that i dont know cause i feel like the bank isnt going to hand out millions in cash........... .but people say not to keep over 100,000 in your acct... what are thsy gonna do then?

You're right, they won't be handing out cash at the bank, they'll electronically debit your account/s. Banks typically have a daily limit of how much cash you can withdraw... as little as $200, as much, I've heard, as $5000. IF you have enough dinar to be a millionaire +, withdrawing cash at those limits will take a looooong time! I read somewhere that you should have several bank accounts and then cash in only so much at a time at each financial institution, whether bank, S&L or credit union. Of course, you have to typically deposit $100 minimum to open a new account, so you might have to do some advanced planning if you're strapped for cash right now. That would work well so long as there is not a limited time to cash in. (We don't know if there will be or not.)

I'm not sure how you could skirt that, unless you cash in only a small amount and travel to another country and cash out there, but at that, they won't give you millions nor trillions either.

I'm sure if I'm wrong others will gently chime in to correct me...

KK