Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CENTRAL BANK DELETED THREE ZEROS from the currency early NEXT YEAR (2014) to eliminate the forged currency & the new project would be ISSUED COINS up

ALBUNDY

The majority of his posts are nonsensical. There should be no debate in Iraqs financials..they're not cooking the books either.

ive spend a lot of time wondering if their cooking the books. the financials add up to support the 1166 rate. if they were cooking the books the economywouldnt work. we are talking about balance of trade between countries....which is why theres an exchange rate. if their cooking the books......its probably a bad thing for us anyways. hiding the looting of reserves..etc. and if another trading country found out...the books were cooked. trade could diminish and no investor would have any confidence and definitely wouldnt be putting billions into a fake fraudulent country cooking the numbers

There is a reason.....they publically show their financial statistics. there is a reason they are audited

Could you imagine the damage to pricewaterhouse coopers world reputationif those audited financials are cooked?

• Upvote 2

ive spend a lot of time wondering if their cooking the books. the financials add up to support the 1166 rate. if they were cooking the books the economywouldnt work. we are talking about balance of trade between countries....which is why theres an exchange rate. if their cooking the books......its probably a bad thing for us anyways. hiding the looting of reserves..etc. and if another trading country found out...the books were cooked. trade could diminish and no investor would have any confidence and definitely wouldnt be putting billions into a fake fraudulent country cooking the numbersThere is a reason.....they publically show their financial statistics. there is a reason they are auditedCould you imagine the damage to pricewaterhouse coopers world reputationif those audited financials are cooked?

My point exactly...the math adds up and their rate is exactly where it should be. There's no conspiracy with Iraq hiding anything. They are audited and under a microscope. They must be transparent if they want to be taken serious.

• Upvote 3

ok i see not a single one of you lopsters can answer the question  giving evey  excuse in the book   on why its not listed .. and i see one mo ron .. just doing personal attacks .. we all know hes not intelligent enough to ask questions ..

i know the answer to the question ... i eventually found it myself .. thanks any way .. but when im asking questions from now on . im not talking to you lopsters and nay sayers .. so just ignore the questions please .. they are for everyone but you ..

in 2011 there were also .. 7.987 trillion  dinars in the m2  of foriegn currency deposits ... the link does give the break down of the m2 money supply and it does list it as 7,987 listed in billions of dinars ..which makes it .. 7.987 trillion .. in foriegn  currency deposits ..

so it is converted . in the m2 somewhere .. im thinking in the m1 ..  and the money supply of dollars the cbi has distributed through auctions .. other wise  where did the dollars come from .?

the cbi

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

that could be true fred .. but they are bringing in around a hundred billion dollars a year in oil sales .. or 100 trillion dinars a year .. im thinking around 700 trillion  dinars over the last 10 years .... with around 400 trillion of it being used to import .. which leaves around 300 trillion  still in iraq ....

300 billion dollars worth .. only 72 billion is held to back up the 72 trillion dinars issued ..which leaves 228 billion  dollars  somewhere  in iraq ..

money doesnt disapear ..it circulates ..it doesnt get expired .. once its in iraq ..thats where its at now .

i have seen the foriegn currency deposits  accounted for . but since most iraqis arent using banks .. they carry cash . 10 million out of the 30 milion iraqis .. could have a grand each very easily .. some even more

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

"but they are bringing in around a hundred billion dollars a year in oil sales"

But they have been spending every penny of it (and more, most years) to minimally operate the country.

i guess when i spend my money its gone now its no longer in the united states ..it simply doesnt exist any more

iraq is not spending every penny they bring in outside of iraq ..  around 50 % may be being spent as you call it to import  .. its being used to buy assests from other countrys ..but the rest is being circulated in the iraqi economy .. not spent ....its still there circulating

i know when iraq buys  jets  from another country .. you think they spent the money and have no assets in return . they build up their infrastructure .. thats an asset ....

as all the rest of iraqi asset  are .. the highways ..ports .. homes ..buildings /.. hospitols ,,schools .. hotels .. >> all iraqi assets

what backs up the dollar .. we have more debt than our m2 money supply ..  the private sector debt is  over 50 trillion  our govt  debt is 17 trilion

our govt assets are around 56 trillion .. our private sector assets are around 500 trillion..

thats what backs up our dollar .. nothing else .

to pretend iraq has no assets  is lying

• Upvote 2

But they have been spending every penny of it (and more, most years) to minimally operate the country.

Talk about nonsensical....wow you should really look further into whats going on around you....they spend all of their money just to survive.....you cant be serious

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

i own my house ..

i can go into a bank tommarro and turn my house into dollars  by taking out a loan .. by the way so can every other home owner in america .. and in every country in the world ..including iraq ..yall act like theres no assets in iraq ., and all thats there is a pile of 72 trillion dinars ...

• Upvote 2

You people are really funny arguing about every article that comes out of iraq.....especially the ones who don't see a good return on this....lol sitting on your computers 24/7 arguing about nothin.

Its no wonder this world is in the position its in. If you don't see something good coming out of it....for goodness sake do something anything more productive with your time.....your all so smart....use that to better the world around you.....I see you all doing the same thing everyday....do you know the definition of insanity?

Iraq is gunna do what their supposed to......everyone knows how a RD works and we all know a student economist contributed to this article that's been the hardest hit post in the last several days.....you got articles where the world bank talks of a dinar value increase....another where it would appear iraq is headed out of chapter 7.....kuwaits comin to town.....budget going into affect.....10yr anni if war highly publicized across the main stream media....kurds seem satisfied....oh and now all of a sudden they are talking security ministers again.....do you all really think this all just coincidence.....cmon no one can be that naive

There's a huge plan in the works with this thing....its not about an RV vs an RD....thats just stupid to even think that way....think outside the box.....

Iraq must get their banking system going and dedollarize......THAT WILL NOT get done with an RD....but hey if you think it can more power to you....everyone's entitled to their opinion....especially when this is an internet forum.....but to argue your redundant dead horse points everyday. ..lol

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

You people are really funny arguing about every article that comes out of iraq.....especially the ones who don't see a good return on this....lol sitting on your computers 24/7 arguing about nothin.

Its no wonder this world is in the position its in. If you don't see something good coming out of it....for goodness sake do something anything more productive with your time.....your all so smart....use that to better the world around you.....I see you all doing the same thing everyday....do you know the definition of insanity?

Iraq is gunna do what their supposed to......everyone knows how a RD works and we all know a student economist contributed to this article that's been the hardest hit post in the last several days.....you got articles where the world bank talks of a dinar value increase....another where it would appear iraq is headed out of chapter 7.....kuwaits comin to town.....budget going into affect.....10yr anni if war highly publicized across the main stream media....kurds seem satisfied....oh and now all of a sudden they are talking security ministers again.....do you all really think this all just coincidence.....cmon no one can be that naive

There's a huge plan in the works with this thing....its not about an RV vs an RD....thats just stupid to even think that way....think outside the box.....

Iraq must get their banking system going and dedollarize......THAT WILL NOT get done with an RD....but hey if you think it can more power to you....everyone's entitled to their opinion....especially when this is an internet forum.....but to argue your redundant dead horse points everyday. ..lol

everyone knows how a RD works.    actually most people on here don't know how RD's work if they did they would see that an Redenomination is not bad

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

everyone knows how a RD works.    actually most people on here don't know how RD's work if they did they would see that an Redenomination is not bad

Possibly for the country.

My friend still has a fistful of the old Turkish lira. When they redenominated he took them along to the bank, but they just laughed.

Always bear in mind the possibility of total loss.

• Downvote 1

Yes you lol

You don't know "what everyone knows or doesn't know....

if ur talking to me just saying that is not true that they don't know i cant count how many times people have said RD's are very bad and it will bring iraq down to the ground and it will not help them at all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol man your twisting words...everyone couldn't careless what happens to iraq.....in a currency speculation an RD is bad....for a country....well that's debatable

if ur talking to me just saying that is not true that they don't know i cant count how many times people have said RD's are very bad and it will bring iraq down to the ground and it will not help them at all.

oh and yes you were one I was talking to....sorry about that...still learning this new site look on my phone
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

LOL.......

Oh brother.....     :banhammer:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1