Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Granted, some of Iran .. Maliki stole gold $ 80 billion

yota691

Granted, some of Iran .. Maliki stole gold $ 80 billion

01/22/2013 --- 10/03/1434

version4_1909201131333_340_309__0.jpg

Manual \ pointed Iraqi sources that Nuri al-Maliki Iraqi Prime Minister stole $ 80 billion of gold Iraqi, and give some to Iran.

Sources said that Nouri al-Maliki Prime Minister of the Iraqi government mocked all his strength and influence in the theft of money of the Iraqi people and wealth in ways that malicious until it reached the size of his fortune 70 billion, concentrated mostly in banks Britain and Switzerland, as part of an employee in the form of real estate in both London and New York and Los Angeles areas expensive on the coast of the Red Sea, in a time when most of the Iraqi people from hunger, poverty and deprivation.

comes in time out demonstrations of several Iraqi provinces to Anbar province; to denounce corruption and sectarian Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

rallied about one million people in Ramadi and Fallujah in Anbar province in western Iraq on Friday to protest and sit under the slogan Friday "not bluffing."

said Iraqi journalist "Suhaib Fahdawi" of Square demonstrations: Nearly a million people gather in Anbar today to participate in the prayer uniform and sit to uphold their demands by declaring them since the end of last month.

added Fahdawi that the protesters chose the name "not bluffing" demonstrations today to deliver a message to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki not to procrastinate in implementation of their demands.

in the city of Falluja, after 62 km west of the Iraqi capital Baghdad, raising tens of thousands of people on the international highway leading from Baghdad to the Jordanian border, and there participated prayer Fri uniform.

For his part, Iraqi media Zaidi - who already that he threw former U.S. President George W. Bush with his shoes and is currently involved sit-Fallujah - a reporter, "Anatolia" that "If you do not respond the Iraqi government to our demands Snhasr Baghdad's Green Zone (government headquarters there), and come up with relatives of prisoners and prison hands."

It is noteworthy that the protesters' demands that demonstrating for it since last month centered on the release of detainees, and suspension of Article 4 terrorism, and stop executions, and stop working the law of accountability, and the withdrawal of the army from cities and neighborhoods, and the abolition of the concrete barriers between cities, and banning the use of phrases and slogans sectarianism in state institutions, and conduct census before the general election, and the enactment of the amnesty.

Source: Islammemo http://almokhtsar.com/node/105901

• Upvote 3

OMG, is there an end to his corruption. Now, if this is true, that's total treason. Really, I wonder why he has not be arrested. angry.gif

Or why he has not been off'd with a bomb or something....seems to be the method of choice anyways....You cant make this crap up...they should really mirror a soap opera after Iraq...We got 10 years of material already!!

Edited by Cherysh
  • Upvote 2

In the old days, say 30- 40 years ago a guy like Maliki could, maybe, get away with this sort of scam . But now, especially in Iraq, with all the international players involved, all the international attention, there is no way, he can have a Swiss Bank account and or Real Estate in the UK or the US or the EU or Dubai, thinking these assets, stolen from the people of Iraq, are hidden.

The world is a different place.

He is a puppet, whose G-550 Gulf Stream may have a bad collision with a SA -5 rocket.

• Upvote 2

In the old days, say 30- 40 years ago a guy like Maliki could, maybe, get away with this sort of scam . But now, especially in Iraq, with all the international players involved, all the international attention, there is no way, he can have a Swiss Bank account and or Real Estate in the UK or the US or the EU or Dubai, thinking these assets, stolen from the people of Iraq, are hidden.

He is a puppet, whose G-550 Gulf Stream may have a bad collision with a SA -5 rocket.

Maliki and his little friend should embark on a vacation together in M's Gulf Stream. What a target?

Maliki and his little friend should embark on a vacation together in M's Gulf Stream. What a target?

Internet is lagging, sorry for the duplicate.

That is quite a photo op. The two boys holding hands. That's corruption at it's finest. Maliki and the little A man should keep their rendezvous's private. Two well placed bullets could end their love affair quickly.

That's what I was thinking! I also know if Maliki holds hands with that bastard then I wouldn't trust him with anything.angry.gif

What was Bush thinking.., wasn't he the one who helped from behind to get Maliki in??? blink.gif

Maybe Obama is in his pocket.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just by looking at the pic on top of your post Yota, I had enough !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Two dictator holding hands makes me want to throw my stomach out :angry: :angry:

Can't believe this.!!!

OK, lets nuke em !!! :lol:

SnooZ

PS: TNX for the post yota !! ;)

• Upvote 1

"If" Maliki stole $80 billion in gold,...some of it should be reserved for a gold casket. "They" will find him, "they" will get him.

As for his hand holding buddy, America does what its doing (sanctions). Israel will handle the other end, as they have done already,....one Nuclear scientist at a time in Iran....and if need be or 1 Nuclear site at a time, as they did in Syria once already. We just got to keep O out of their way.

That's what I was thinking! I also know if Maliki holds hands with that bastard then I wouldn't trust him with anything.angry.gif

What was Bush thinking.., wasn't he the one who helped from behind to get Maliki in??? blink.gif

I don't know what Bush was thinking. I will have to ask him. He lives really close to me. Shall I call him for a meet and greet on the the subject? Sarcasm should be noted.

In the interim, I believe we have two dictators that could potentially become caustic in the ME.

• Upvote 1

I don't know what Bush was thinking. I will have to ask him. He lives really close to me. Shall I call him for a meet and greet on the the subject? Sarcasm should be noted.

In the interim, I believe we have two dictators that could potentially become caustic in the ME.

Thanks ski. Ya I agree with this being caustic for the ME. I have a High School budy who his parents actually know the Bush's but haven't asked biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Thanks ski. Ya I agree with this being caustic for the ME. I have a High School budy who his parents actually know the Bush's but haven't asked biggrin.gif

You need to ask. The ME isn't a stable region from what I have read. I have no predictions as to the outcome of our investment. I would like to have dinner with George and Laura. I could pick George's brain clean in two hours and enjoy a meal with Laura.

I'm not feeling good about the future of Iraq, at the moment.