Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Conf. Call-- Frank26 3.21.12

cgbrown

Frank asks again for your prayers because there is so much to remember. Also wants to apologize for anyone who he might have irritated, with him being blunt and to the point...when people call and ask for a summary of what is going on. 1) Frank asks that we go to his website from now on. 2) A new thread is being put together on the forum for the Skullcrushers to put their posts there.

Frank is going to talk to us in third person, sitting on his blue couch. Yesterday he pointed in a certain direction...they didn't do it on the 14th/15th. They are not going to do it before the Arab Summit. If you think the military in Iraq is prepared to deal with the security of the Arab Summit...they will be getting some help.

Skullcrushers ZOCHOWSKI and Memphis are going to come on and talk back and forth with Frank.

The article we talked about yesterday, we are calling it the "X-ray". The article talking about wheat payments on April 1st, is also being called "X-ray". Frank uses "catch words" so that you never forget what they are trying to teach you. We'll define "X-ray" in a minute.

Jhez: was that you that started this rumor Frank asks?

Is Ali in Iraq? Frank is not sure...why don't you call Ali...his office does not answer. Frank wants us to remember something Ali mentioned the last time he was with us. The last time Ali was with us, he said "Frank the day that the Iraqi dinar goes up, I will open the offices and I no longer sell dinars. I am busy doing something else. The day the IQD goes up at least .10, I will open the office in Toledo". Do you understand that Ali is trying to get 4 banks in Iraq? Do you understand that Ali is close to the heart that beats at the banks in Iraq? Do you understand that Ali quit selling dinars last year for a reason...to get ready? Do you understand that Ali may be in Iraq trying to tell you something, maybe even before he went? When it goes up to at least .10, Ali will open up his offices to start exchanging the dinar. Frank says to keep that in the back of your head as we talk throughout the night.

We told you when Maliki comes back from Kuwait, he would disappear. When he went to Kuwait, it was for a specific reason. What they did not finish, was to make payments, so they took them a lot of money. The payment to Egypt for $402 million was delayed, because of having to convert them with the new rate. That article we are calling "X-ray". They are making the payment to the main Egyptian bank in the U.S.A. If we send it there, it has to be converted. If we had the true rate, we could do it...but we don't. We are going to have to do this by hand then. It is going to take us at least over the weekend. It is the X-ray of the 2012 budget. The x-rays tell us that there are things happening.

The article today tells us about wheat. The payment on April 1st will be done with the new currency (with the new denomination). That is an X-ray of the 2012 budget. Memphis came on to help Frank with the words from the article. Iraq also bought 400,000 tons of Canadian wheat in February AND Iraq is planning on issuing new tender to buy wheat in April. Frank says that means they are printing new currency then and they are going to issue it when...in April? Frank says we should write that down. The new legal tender currency is going to be introduced to make this payment. Are we going to see it? Is the budget going to allow us to see this new tender? Do you understand that they are talking about lower denominations...the 100, the 200 fils that they are saying they are going to bring out? Frank asks Zochowski and Memphis if they think Iraq is going to introduce to us or the citizens, a new currency...the new denominations? Lower denoms are in the banks now. They were printed in 2004. AND the Kurds wanted their name on the coins, the 100 and the 200. Do you think this payment would be made secretly, quietly, once again, like the payment that was made to Egypt, just a couple of days ago?

Zochowski says it kind of gives us an impression of hiding the new legal tender. Frank asks is this a pattern of theirs? Frank says if we do NOT see it, yet we SEE THE EVIDENCE (the x-ray) that they did make this payment on the wheat...then they made it with the new legal tender, didn't they?...on the 1st or the 2nd...if it is paid in full...do you understand that it is an x-ray of the budget of 2012? It is that budget of 2012 that holds the new rate, that is able to make these huge payments across the board. AND they are going to use the new legal tender (currency). The legality of this new rate currency/tender was approved by the GOI in the 3rd week in January. Whether it was one zero, two zeros, 3 zeros, something was lifted to give the power to the 2012 budget.

All these articles are like x-rays...we can see right through the budget that they are hiding on us.

Memphis says when you add all this together...it does make you think that they are going to show all this. He talked about the article about the wheat. He chose not to speculate on it at first. Then it showed up some place where you wouldn't expect to see it, so it made it more noteworthy. Taken by itself, there is not enough to make solid conclusions. If we add it together with the other news, it appears that the budget will be enforced by then (April 1st). The words "new tender" don't fit unless you take them in context of the new budget. Then you add the article from Egypt...post 53, page 3...Memphis just reposted it...from Walkingstick originally. Why the delay...why did they repeatedly use the word conversion? What could be the hold up? A lot of questions.

Frank said on Monday his team found evidence at a bank in Toledo, Ohio....Frank thanks all of the people who called him to have teams calling to see if they can find another zero has been lifted. They told us that it wasn't a testing...it told me that they had lifted a zero..It told Frank that the budget was stimulated by the lifting of the zero. Frank's question is..are they going to lift another zero...and then finally one more zero?

Article (Frank thanks Walkingstick) that says (Citizens) in parentheses...is the name of the newspaper where this article came from, so they are not talking to the citizens directly. It talks about revealing the intentions of raising the value of ALL Iraqi dinar to equal one dollar. 4 companies competing to print the currency. As we read, Frank says that the article is coming from the CBI. 4 companies that are going to do new printing of the new Iraqi dinar. The 100, 200 that they just recently told us about...they are not finished. This is the smartest currency on this planet...a dozen features on it. The article talks about the value being equivalent to $1 USD. Page 18, of yesterday's thread, post 344.

Zochowski posted a comment saying we have 4 companies in competition to win the project to get the opportunity to do the draft printing of the new Iraqi dinar...and Frank says this article is from the CBI...and Zochowski says they want to raise the value of the dinar against the dollar (raise it by removing the 3 zeros), gradually taking it down to the day to start replacement (which adds value). Frank says adding value by removing the 3 zeros. Zochowski said you're bringing the price of the dinar UP to the value of the dollar....Frank adds ...and then take it gradually DOWN to the day to start replacement? Didn't you just add value to it Frank asks? Zochowski said they want to bring in the new dinar to gradually take out the old dinar. Example...similar to the Susan B. Anthony coin and the $2 bill.

Where the VALUE (Frank says), not the currency,...will be in the absence of a fluctuating Iraqi dinar equivalent to $1 USD. It is the RATE that they are talking about here. The IQD they want to get it to $1 USD...yet it's going to be gradual...the value to equal one dollar will be in the absence of Iraqi dinar.

Frank says Iraqiya T.V. said today their economy is about to improve, because they started printing their new currency. It is the RATE that will fluctuate gradually...a slow increase (in the absence of the value)...to where they want...1 to 1 (lifting of the 3 zeros). T.V. said it will bring the value equivalent to $1 USD.

Delta had said (about a month ago) it would be a sucker bet if they came out low. Delta tried to tell you...my contact talked with Shabibi..and he wants to get it done BEFORE the Arab Summit meeting. That's what he wants to do...those are his intentions, but Frank said it is highly possible that they are going to SLOWLY come out with this rate. Frank said just give us something! This 1170 to 1166 does not feed anybody. Delta said do not be surprised if they start at one penny or .10. Frank said there are going to be 2 or 3 increases (RVs) throughout the year.

Memphis says Page 18, post 344, skip down to the body of the article, 3rd paragraph...the Deputy Governor...read the last sentence, the very last part, where he went on to say...look at beginning and end of articles Frank said...Memphis said it said that the IQD will be attractive for trade in the Iraqi market. That's telling us the value of the Iraqi dinar relative to the USD...people will prefer to trade with the Iraqi dinar. Frank said because the value will have gone up, because they are going to gradually increase the value of the Iraqi dinar. Memphis continues up to the first paragraph at the end...last 3 lines...starting with 1120 per dollar...and this is one of the most important tasks of the Central Bank. ....one of the most important endeavors is to raise the value of the currency to increase the purchasing power for the Iraqi people. When he reads this article...he is reading regurgitation...(Frank says yes, in the middle)...pay attention to the top and bottom of the article. Memphis said alot of it is repeated from other articles, yet the beginning of the article is noteworthy. This part that Walkingstick highlighted for us, is saying this unknown spokesman is telling us that they are going to raise the value of the dinar, but they are going to do it gradually. This is an option or possibility that we need to recognize.

Memphis asked Frank if he were Shabibi, how would he manifest this change we are looking for? Frank said there are 3 options. This is the 3rd option. This is the path I would take. It is extremely obvious that the whole world is aware that the Iraqi dinar is about to go up in value. So it's no surprise. If I'm Shabibi...it's no surprise to me that everybody knows about this and is buying dinars. I would like it to be policed a little better. If it was, I could have brought it out with a rate like Kuwait did...3+. I have no choice but to try and get the best deal possible for my bank and my currency. If I offered a high rate of $1 or $2 or $3, I'm going to mess up my teeter-totter. I told everyone that I am going to do this at the beginning of the year... I am running out of time...what if I come out at just a penny...if you have a million, you've just made $10,000 (USD)...or ten cents...a million...you just made $100,000...that sounds good. Maybe we will just come out at the first part of the Arab Summit meeting or just after and announce we were successful before with a PIP movement, and we are doing it again...and it's now worth .10 to the American dollar. Frank asks would that satisfy you as a citizen of the U.S. who holds my currency?

Memphis said more like other countries' governments...Frank (as Shabibi) said I know, but when Maliki went and did his thing...we pretty much told him what the rate would be and what our plans our...we kind of ran out of time. They said it was cool. Holder of my dinars...what if you spent the whole year of 2012 with nothing? But what if I gave you $100,000 for one million dinar, for the year of 2012? Is that better than nothing? In a few months, I'm going to increase it again anyways...gradually...I don't want you to see anything, unless I make it official. Ten cents is a start. A half a million dinar would be $50,000 USD. Wipe out your bills...and wait until September. Don't tell nobody, but in September these printing companies are going to finish everything and we'll introduce it...and maybe we'll go to a dollar...what do you think? Je'sus inserts an "ahhhhhhhhhhhh".

Dr. Shabibi...are we doing this for the citizens of Iraq to get them to calm down? The answer is it's inflation that I've got to get down. I tried with the 4 PIP movements. The test we did Monday was a success. It was .10 (we lifted one zero).

Dr. Shabibi how is that going to support your 2012 budget? It will shoot down my inflation. The high inflation we can play with...it can go up and down...the PIP movement bought me a little bit of time...we need more...so even if I came out at one penny or .10...it would help me with inflation...and it would help the budget...(sucker bet)...whew.

At 65:30 minute-marker:

BlueStar came on and said there was a person in the dinar community that consistently talking about it being June before the RV happens. BlueStar with what happened with Sadr, he doesn't agree with that time frame. Frank wanted to know from BlueStar if there was someone on the internet who talks about a .10 rate, because Frank wants to talk with this person. Frank said about an article from last night...This article today says we are going to increase it slowly. Ali will open the office in Toledo, when it's at least .10.

It caused an uproar when Delta talked about this "sucker bet" before. We said no it will NOT be 2013. The GOI in the meantime is cowardly giving Maliki 72 hours and then another 72 hours. So Shabibi is scared to death...Frank talks more about the x-ray of the budget...and increasing it gradually along the way...when the companies are done printing the new currency...in 90 days or less. That's why they call it a sucker bet, because they are going to sucker you into a low rate...and then give you the high rate later.

Wouldn't that be a kick in the back-side to offer a sucker bet at the Arab Summit to the Arab countries? Frank says no, they already know what's going down. That's why Maliki went over there and took care of everything. There was no signing. He took a picnic basket filled with millions of dollars and gave it to them...and they gave them a thumbs up for what they are about to do.

So having the Arab Summit is all theatrical...everything's going to go smooth...because they all know what's going to happen.

BlueStar interjects about Sadr and the pattern of protests that happened 10 days apart on March 9th and March 19th...and if they aren't happy, they may protest again in 10 more days on the 29th of March. Frank's team found that pattern too. BlueStar said that even Delta said it's not about the rate, it's all about jobs. Frank said...look when they first started for the petition...10 days...look what happened Monday...another 10 days...Frank's team actually found another set of 10 days before that...and he agrees with BlueStar and gives him kudos for knowing that something could happen on the 29th if they keep with the pattern. BlueStar asks if all "hxxx" breaks loose, will it cause the Arab Summit not to happen? Frank said he spoke of that before BlueStar came on.

Frank said do not be surprised if their military gets helped...the Summit will still happen the 27th through the 29th. They did tell the citizens to stay in their homes on Monday, the 26th though. Capitalizing on the bombings that occurred.

Frank said we talked yesterday that Saudi Arabia is coming...we talked about the GCC and OPEC, making money in business. Saudi Arabia is still coming (to the Arab Summit). No one wants Syria to come. Saudi Arabia said it is getting a little dangerous. Why don't you cancel everything? They demand to be protected...and Frank said they will protect him.

BlueStar brings up the September scenario. Frank said don't worry...Shabibi says he has to do something (gradually) now...then they will do another increase in September...and maybe 3 RVs in one year...because of the barrel of oil...it will be positioned...$106 to $110...Iran is giving us trouble...the American reserves are running out...Frank says...are you kidding me? We have more oil than you'll ever imagine...especially off-shore.

We are working on a theory...while Frank says he was sitting on his blue couch.

83-minute marker...

Memphis said there is more to that article. He's having a problem with what Frank is saying as Shabibi. We run the big risk if we are quickly deterred from our present course. What we believe to be the best case scenario. We have concluded that we are going to see the budget contain the new value of the IQD. Then this article makes us wonder what new value we are going to see in the budget. We have to allow for the fact that they MAY come out with a new rate.

Delta wasn't trying to bring people down with that possibility. Frank says it is our responsibility to bring out all possibilities. Memphis continues saying we are bringing the possibility forward, yet he is not moved from his position. Memphis states that this article is not from Shabibi. When we do hear from him, we should treat his statements seriously. Even articles from Saleh are sometimes misleading. This particular article is from an unidentified "source". This is not the first time they have done this...this is suspect to Memphis. Frank says it is something to consider...good observation. Frank told the family it was from the CBI. Memphis said it is a CBI source, but they didn't get this source's name. That's his first red flag.

Memphis said the last paragraph takes us back to a 1 to 1 valuation of the dinar. He is going to post further on this Wednesday night. The last 3 lines tells us about ... through the present day and talk about the intention of the government to remove 3 zeros from the Iraqi dinar, up to levels comparable with the exchange rates of foreign currencies...back to the glory of the Iraqi dinar, etc. This brings us back to a one to one ratio with the dollar.

Why did Frank bring this up? With the article and when he compares it to what Ali said, it behooves him to bring it up again.

The "intent" of the government removed 3 zeros from the Iraqi dinar...up to levels... is what they want to do, Frank says. A gradual increase to get to the 1 to 1...their intent is to get to the old glory days to the $3.22.

94-minute marker:

Zochowski talks about the articles saying "intentionally misdirect".

Frank talks about kzh54 asking a question about the notes from 03/19. About the word "tender". Revaluing their currency anytime now...Delta posted about a tender or a bid for those who specialize in printing...21 days to bid, takes us out to April. Frank says there are so many ways we can look at this. He felt we should also look at the sucker bet possibility. It's a slow, gradual process...and if they come out at $1.17, that is a slow process.

Je'sus asks about another scenario of the rate coming out at 25 cents.

September is the target date for them to be finished with the printing of the new denoms.

100:30-minute marker:

Frank says that he thinks they are done. Zochowski feels that we are so close, we probably don't realize how close we really are. Frank's team knows about some interesting people who are flying over in preparation of this event happening very soon. These are serious people.

Shabibi could come out at .10 to get many of the dinars back. He knows that there are many more dinars, than there are whales.

Memphis has a closing comment about the dire straits that people are in. He wants to offer a word of encouragement to them. He has a list of pluses in his head that grows every day. The minus list has things dropping off it. Memphis reminds us of Eagle1 bringing us the information about George Robinson's group appointment in 2 weeks with Wells Fargo. So he says hang in there...we are very near.

Frank says kings, queens, or vagabonds are all coming over this coming week. Frank wishes he could tell the family who they are. This to Frank is a precursor.

Frank doesn't know if Ali is in Iraq...he left him a message today...if he didn't hear from him today, he'll understand that Ali is in Iraq. Ali, we are going to do the office in Toledo...he has one question for him...are you offering the CBI rate Ali? Banks are going to compete against Ali. Someone tell Ali to call Frank.

Many people had questions for Ali today. Please call Ali. His number is: 661.472.8510. When you call, Ali will answer in the recording and gives his email address...so if you need a receipt, send him an email. He will send you what you want. Frank cannot help you with those things.

Frank wants to have a Skullcrushers' meeting.

Then Frank wanted to let the Admins, Mods, Newshounds, Greeter, Skullcrushers, (all staff members) know that he wants to give them each a 1K dinar note. Send Tink a PM, including your name and address. Some wanted to give this gift from Frank to someone else...PM Tink to tell them who to give it to.

The first admin wanted to gift their 1K IQD note to Afferchild...so Afferchild, PM your address to Tink.

Frank ends singing Amazing Grace and prays.

Edited by cgbrown
  • Upvote 5

If I understand what is being said here.....looks like Frank and Adam are both thinking 10 cents initially.......I have followed many of the "gurus"...(hate that word) for some time....and I feel Frank is pretty sincere and perhaps one of the better ones of the "best of the rest".....I think there are others here who might agree......this sure makes more sense than $14....something!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

frank's credibility is a 0 rating with me :

a few days ago he reported a ' test cash-in ' --at a toledo ohio bank :

now proven false

he is in the same category as the rest of the self--proclaimed gurus

Absolutely......I once listened to this guys so-called-conference calls, he allegedly was on the phone talking to someone during the conference call trying to prove that the RV was happening as the conference call was taking place. While listening to him, we found out he was talking to himself. There was not one on the other end.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Red Alerts, White Alerts, Blue Couches, And Now Skull Crushers ! :blink:

Well At Least Frank Got Some Good News That Those X-Rays Of His Head Didn't Show Anything ! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

Thx For The Post CGBrown ! ;)

This Investment Still Hasn't Gotten Weird Enough For Me Yet ! :lol:

• Upvote 3

Absolutely......I once listened to this guys so-called-conference calls, he allegedly was on the phone talking to someone during the conference call trying to prove that the RV was happening as the conference call was taking place. While listening to him, we found out he was talking to himself. There was not one on the other end.

great catch

bust these lying guru' s-----all day long

well normally I would not even make a comment on this boulderdash ---does anyone really think this could be kept so secert with so many holes in the INTEL being reported ---and so many pepole asked to say nothing under the penality of death by stoneing, death by takeing multiple limbs off--do all that you then keep you alive and eliminate your family ---boulderdash--frankie feel your head if it comes i at 98.7 to 100 low grade fever ,it's a cold , 100 up to 102 you got the flu 102 and higher than that go to the jungles of brazil and search for a cure becuse you should be isolated from the world population please send us the results of you maracilous cure--check the ants--I think it worked for sean connery i that movie!--LOL!

Bluwolf Post from MIG Chat Thurs. Evening

[bluwolf] listen up i am looking into some things,i cannot share anything as of yet,once i have some concrete confirmations i will let you all know, but for now i wait on the sources to come forward.

Sorry but it is better this way hope you understand. I like to keep it real,must

get back now,be blessed. Bluwolf

He's trying to get tickets to the "Sweet Sixteen" games this weekend!