Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TS (ERNEST T’s TOP 10 REASONS WHY THE RV HAS BEEN DELAYED)

TS (ERNEST T’s TOP 10 REASONS WHY THE RV HAS BEEN DELAYED): OOM 1/5/12

January 5th, 2012 02:41 pm

THE TOP 10 REASONS WHY THE RV HAS NOT OCCURRED TO DATE: Written by the Profundant Potentate Ernest T (better known as the brick thrower)!!!! #10 Pres O has an impacted AlGoreRhythm and due to the related pain in his posterior he’s unable to push the RV button. (It’ll take more than Hope & Change to remove that!).

#9 Rich Queen has had technical difficulties with her Magic RV Wand so she can’t wave it and make the RV happen. (And you thought it was a problem with that darned Antenna on the CBI roof).

#8 The Cat In The Hat let Thing One and Thing Two (Remember them?), loose inside the CBI and they hid the RV button from Shabibi.

#7 TNT Tony ate too many hot dogs and got sick at his stomach while standing in the “Cash Out” line at the CBI and made such a mess on the lobby floor that they had to shut the CBI down until further notice. I’m sure we’ll be on for…tomorrow.

#6 The main Mother Ship delivering the RV, Global Settlements and Prosperity Packages disappeared over Area 51. Nano Nano!! Everyone knows the RV and Global Settlements are tied together…Yeah Right.

#5 VP Joe B won’t leave Iraq so Maliki refuses to RV the IQD until Pres O makes him come home. (That’s the price we have to pay to have our RV). Come home Joe!!!

#4 another site was hired to do the remodel job at Okie Oil Man Chat and moved the back wall to 2013. Doh!!!

#3 lgtennis broke her RV tennis racquet so she can’t call “Game, Set and…RV!” Got Game lg?

#2 Spot ate the RV paperwork. So for a change we’re waiting on someone besides parliament to pass a bill. (I hope Spot’s paper trained!).

And the #1 reason the RV hasn’t happened yet is……….(Drum Roll Please)…………..Ernest T was banished to the corner and had his hands tied with duct tape so he couldn’t throw the brick to ring the RV Bell!!

• Upvote 5

It's good to take a breather for a good laugh! Thanks!

...and healthy!

Honest to pete, it's this sorta nutty stuff that is making this runaway dinar bus ride of ours more fun!

And I'm a GreatAmerican, I LIKE my fun! (as witnessed by how many awsome sports channels we have in this Country!) :lol::twothumbs::woot:

The only thing we're missing to make this a great American sport-watching event is cheerleaders!

We got plenty of attractive folks here to put that together...!

I nominate Texas Granny for head cheerleader! :tiphat: