Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thank you for coming back to clear the situation up, and thank you for the news. I am sorry there was so much basing, but you have to expect that when anyone tells a story like yours. Most of the bashers do not know you or your history here.

You really had everybody going. At noon, there were 197 people on your post. Unheard of in the middle of the day!

You are a standup guy, and very generous with your charitable contribution.

ps: Red Bull and vodka will never be the same..............

• Upvote 2

Just one more question Randall - does your friend expect to cash in the balance of his dinars here when he gets back and are you confident that you will cash in shortly?

I am working that out as we speak just in case we have to ____________ (thats what ever it takes) to get our money ........i would not tell you this if it was not a real posabilty

dont give up hope ..........and for dame sure take it all with a grain of _____(red bull and what ever is left in the bar after the last post)

he is not lieing but that still dose not mean they will let us cash out here .......... ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Thank you for coming back to clear the situation up, and thank you for the news. I am sorry there was so much basing, but you have to expect that when anyone tells a story like yours. Most of the bashers do not know you or your history here.

You really had everybody going. At noon, there were 197 people on your post. Unheard of in the middle of the day!

I never left (just had to get some windex to clean the screen on the I-Pad

S#!T i cant keep up with the post coming so fast :lol:

And my phone has not stoped all day

But for those of you that dont know me there is at least 500 on this site that know and have worked with me in the last 8 years

in Iraq and afganastan so use your own judgement ;)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I second that.

Don't feel bad, you posted a RUMOR in the RUMOR section. Anyone who doesn't take a post in there with a grain of salt needs to look back at the claims from the past few years. That being said there has been a lot going on and the possibility of something going on right now is better than it's ever been.

Thanks for giving us a string of hope and Go RV!

• Upvote 2

NOT for me!!

If it RV during the night I can't go to the bank to cash out anyways so I might as well get my sleep and be ready for the next day when the banks are open!!laugh.gif

haha you did not even get up last night .....you have had enough sleep

sleep when your dead bump .....these are exciting days dont want to miss them

• Upvote 2

This is revving up to another all nighter :lol:

Tylenol pm for me. I am so anxious for what is ahead in the next week, and I reallllly need my sleep:) this is def more fun/entertaining than Vegas! What a day :D

Randalln, keep us updated when you talk to your friend. Can't wait for the chat tomorrow!

• Upvote 1

Carello, hope you had a wonderful birthday. I agree... Randalln is a standup guy, most exciting bit of reading glad I had my blackeyed peas the other day!

Hope news from a friend continues to be positive have a great night!

Oh and thanks for a great day! :) someone is smiling on us today........