Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Your investment

sxsess

Listen to what Breitling has to say on his blog site. He never predicts or runs his mouth without facts behind it. Shabibi has already said $1 RV period. If you want to know where your investment is going listen to Shabibi and the CBI. Dont listen to garbage from anyone else except for Breitling & Adam Montana.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 3

Listen to what Breitling has to say on his blog site. He never predicts or runs his mouth without facts behind it. Shabibi has already said $1 RV period. If you want to know where your investment is going listen to Shabibi and the CBI. Dont listen to garbage from anyone else except for Breitling & Adam Montana.

You invoked Breitlings name, uh oh prepared to be neg.ed for that one. People do not like truth around this site. Sad to say about the dinar or that fact anything. Yes i agree with you Breitling is great.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

everything is pure speculation. shabibi will do what he needs when the time is right. i believe this will come out higher than $1 and feel really good about this week. i think every "guru" speaks at least a little bit of truth in what they're saying, (mostly and and the) but no one really knows. :tiphat:

If you want to know where your investment is going listen to Shabibi and the CBI.

Well if thats the case then we are heading towards a lop, then a RV to around a buck.....

When are people going to realize that Shabibi and the CBI want to lop?? Maliki and his corrupt gang are the only ones that can stop the delete the zeros bill from passing.....when have you known corruption and greed to be less profitable then playing by the rules?

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 14

Well if thats the case then we are heading towards a lop, then a RV to around a buck.....

When are people going to realize that Shabibi and the CBI want to lop?? Maliki and his corrupt gang are the only ones that can stop the delete the zeros bill from passing.....when have you known corruption and greed to be less profitable then playing by the rules?

Thanks for KEEPing things real around here. :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

There will be no LOP! They are greatly reducing the circulated currency in the country. This is proof of no LOP, that is completely out of the cards. They want to reduce to currency down to between 15 and 30 billion from the current trillions. We are in for a great ride. Be patient. Shabibi made the statement that the goal was a 1 to 1 RV between August 15th, 2011 and August 25th, 2011. Im still searching for the link. Assistance would be appreciated.

• Upvote 4

There will be no LOP! They are greatly reducing the circulated currency in the country. This is proof of no LOP, that is completely out of the cards. They want to reduce to currency down to between 15 and 30 billion from the current trillions. We are in for a great ride. Be patient. Shabibi made the statement that the goal was a 1 to 1 RV between August 15th, 2011 and August 25th, 2011. Im still searching for the link. Assistance would be appreciated.

Unfortunately thats what your friend Shabibi and the CBI have been talking about....redenominating by lopping the zeros off the currency....I hope they dont get the chance to do it, but there is no mistake in what they have been saying. They havent been reducing any of the circulated currency in Iraq....in fact, the numbers are growing. How do you expect them to reduce the money supply by TRILLIONS by replacing the currency?? Its easy, you dont give a 1 to 1 exchange for the new currency which is also whats been stated....

If there was any kind of statement made that they were to RV between those dates, we wouldnt be here.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Shabibi has already said $1 RV period.

Some have ears but cannot hear!

Shabibi has NEVER EVER said there would be an RV

IF YOU HAVE SOLID EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY THEN DOCUMENT AND VARIFY

otherwise don't post such utter lies unless you want to be viewed as nothing more than a dinar salesman.

• Upvote 1

Sure hope your right. At this point I'd feel great with 10 cents but would love to see $1. They'll do what's best for them and hopefully that will benefit us as well.

Got bad news for you, if it lopped 3 and then RV'd at a buck, you'd be about even, maybe a small loss...

Do yourselves a favor, don't put too much faith into what Breitling says... Not gonna say more, just believe at your own risk!

rd

If they are day by day greatly reducing the dinar in circulation, why isn't the exchange rate moving daily toward that mysterious 1:1?

The exchange rate is fictitious and does not reflect the true value of the Dinar. Until Chapter 7 is released Iraq is not obligated to show backing / "transparency" for their currency

I will have a link to Shabibi's statement last year about the goals of the CBI. Listen to Breitlings blog posted today, as he talks specifically about this. I'm far from being a salesman. I'm a realistic investor as I hope you are.

The exchange rate is fictitious and does not reflect the true value of the Dinar. Until Chapter 7 is released Iraq is not obligated to show backing / "transparency" for their currency

Not the case.....Iraq has been required to be transparent as possible while under sanctions....

Have you read up on the documents that the CBI has availible on its site?

I will have a link to Shabibi's statement last year about the goals of the CBI. Listen to Breitlings blog posted today, as he talks specifically about this. I'm far from being a salesman. I'm a realistic investor as I hope you are.

And this is why I dont listen to Breitling....he pulls random stuff right out of his arse that sounds good, but is completely false....

You will see the light soon I hope....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

(Iraqi Media Network) Said Dr. Shabibi central bank governor that this year’s budget an investment budget because it focused on the size of the investment Ziada.

Here is what Shabibi said last year that states his goals of the currency:

Shabibi said that the role of the central bank is to address the imbalance that would result from the development process that will result from changes in economic structure are basic.

He pointed out that the central bank is to achieve development in a stable monetary environment through attention to all means and policies to achieve economic stability and moderation in the environment and the normal rate of inflation moderate.

He continued: our budget relating to the conservation of its resources, is done by combating inflation. Stressing that the bank had several measures including raising the dinar exchange rate.

He pointed out that the impact of this action on the budget through the impact on the purchasing power of government, will increase by addressing inflation.

Shabibi said: that this policy will increase the confidence in dinars, which will pull some of the money to the banking sector and the rationalization of government spending because of its impact on inflation.

He indicated that this action will lead to a reduction in prices of import goods such as private sector imports and the import of the government’s development that comes from converting the Iraqi dinar to the dollar.

He added that this policy at the time weakens the government’s ability to buy the dinar, it strengthens Aldenarabraghi which is owned by the government. He pointed out that the bank wants and means to affect the economic and monetary policy by making the dinar valuable and powerful.

http://www.imnsr.com/Economy.aspx

Read more:

OK converting the dinar to the dollars value. Whats the difference? Shabibi did state last year their goal was to eventually to get back to ~$3 to the USD. This is common knowledge. You lost all credibility with this LOP theory of yours. That is completely ignorant and obvious that you are clueless.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We are already past that date, so thanks a lot shabibi