Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just got word!

JMRiley

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It really suprises me at the obtuse thinking that goes on WOW Lets see Dinar Rumor " Not Yet Validated" What is the problem are there so many frustrated people that all ya can do is be negative, It was info that was passed to me then me to here that is all Hey it is simply

" all it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to sit and do nothing" Stand up be a man!!

JMRiley,

Don't let negativity impact you . You relayed what you had heard and even admitted you had not received concrete confirmation on it as of yet. Whether it comes to pass or not, I for one appreciate you getting the word out there because you never know- you may be the one that actually alerts us to something that actually got the ball rolling. Thanks for the info.

Seems to me that .86 is too low. If part of the agenda is to remove large denoms from circulation, this rate will cause a lot, if not most investors to hold out longer. IMO, a higher rate would ensure large bills get collected sooner. I'm not expecting a 3+, but somewhere around 1.5 or 2. but, I guess we'll wait and see.

I don't see a .86 rv doing any good for the Iraqis. The idea of the rv was to raise their buying power, and .86 just keeps it neutral. I don't think it will be anywhere near $3 but to keep the speculators away it has to be more than .86. I will cash in a million and sit on the rest and wait for the float if this is true.

OK This is not validated yet! I just got a call from my contact who started me on this roller coaster he recieved a call that individuals in Iraq have been told that the dinar has rvd at .86 this morning that information to the people of Iraq has been circulated to them. Just a brief unvalidated intel thought I would pass this on again unvalidated at this time!

James

JMRiley:

Well, now, let's hope your in-country contractor with his Tigris-River, backstretch information on the dinar is correct. Otherwise, and in racehorse parlance, he is just another tout with word-of-mouth Intel from the colts and fillies.

Don't worry, I want it, too, but I've paid for this roller coaster ride before. The most encouraging thing about this latest information is that the proffered exchange rate is a bit more realistic vis-

i guess i no longer find rumours cute but i could say anything i want just say its unconfirmed and that makes it okay? is that correct?

you are in the rumors forum... OMG how lame can you be.... there is a forum call news.... which would mean it has links, verified etc.

The rumors forum... it what people have heard.. word of mouth.. etc...

Hopefully that clears up your confusion.

WOW some people