Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There goes the RV

Don't count on an RV or increase in value for quite some time now. Iraqi forces are not going to be able to stop the vacuum of violence and if they show any strength at all, Iran is going to turn that country upside down. Many lives are going to be lost and the oil is going to stop flowing all because Obama is on a re-election campaign. That man takes no one into consideration but his own power, not even the thousands of human lives that are going to be taken because of his decision to leave NO security forces of any kind behind to at least have some kind of transition. I cannot believe how people think this man is compassionate to the citizens and at the same time knows that thousands are going to die just for his re-election. If you own dinar, the parties over.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 23

Dont worry about Obama and what he does.....he has no bearing on whether Iraq raises the value of their currency.....He does not control anything over there....

The troops pulling out IS the biggest test for Iraq and will determine where we go and where the dinar goes......now is definately the time to learn patience......alot can happen in the next couple years....but I do believe that nothing will happen till Iraq gets settled in, taking care of everything themselves and being self sufficient....once stability can prove itself, they will move forward....

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 4

I understand you point of view and I have mine. I just get frustrated when I see people post on here for far less years that I have been an owner of the dinar (8 years now) that an RV is coming anytime soon. The political turmoil and the soon to be civil war goes back to what several people on here was giving me thumbs down for when I say that this is not a get rich quick gig. I am 43 years old and I don't expect to see the outrageous increase overnight that several so called experts on here keep hyping up. This is going to take several years to shake out in my opinion. That doesn't mean that I do not respect other opinions and I will not engage in the fight over it. Week after week, month after month and year after year tons of people are on here saying "here comes the RV" but nope not today. It's just frustrating.

Nevertheless, I hope that everyone in dinar vets have a Merry Christmas and a much improved 2012. The American people deserve it!! God bless you all during this holiday season. May you and your families have safe travels during this time.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Don't count on an RV or increase in value for quite some time now. Iraqi forces are not going to be able to stop the vacuum of violence and if they show any strength at all, Iran is going to turn that country upside down. Many lives are going to be lost and the oil is going to stop flowing all because Obama is on a re-election campaign. That man takes no one into consideration but his own power, not even the thousands of human lives that are going to be taken because of his decision to leave NO security forces of any kind behind to at least have some kind of transition. I cannot believe how people think this man is compassionate to the citizens and at the same time knows that thousands are going to die just for his re-election. If you own dinar, the parties over.

Although i disgree with most of your post I do agree with your take on Obama. A political move that cost many lives and will cost american lives in time. Sad that so many Americans died maybe for nothing but lets not throw in the towel yet. When the political backlash hits things may change. I never counted on an RV. I just gambled on it and the game is not over yet. it may be for you if you really believe your first sentence of your post. Sorry to be so negative but I just can't sit here anymore and listen to unqualified statements other than what you see on TV. I understand your frustration but please do not throw in the towel already. Hang tough and give it a chance. It does look bad but its too soon to give up. I'm probably due for a neg so go for it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

No reason to give you a negative, I respect your opinion and welcome the dialog. Kind of what our congress needs to do as well as many on dinar vets. Sometime I get so frustrated I spout off but that just creates a conversation as long as there are level headed people that can have a discussion. Did you see the 2 negatives I got right out of the shoots instead of an intelligent conversation? That's what frustrates me.

You make some good points and I would have thrown the towel in a long time ago if I didn't think there was at least some upside to this over time. I have been holding 20 million dinar for over 8 years, I already have upside. I bought for the long haul even if I have to pass it on to my children and their children. It's bought and paid for and I don't need the cash so I'm all in yet cautiously optimistic.

Thanks for your opinion.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm not an O guy but I can't see how Iraq crashing and burning would help O's campaign. I see it as it doing completely the opposite. It would be another failed policy after all the USA has invested over there. Having said that, I find it hard to believe O's administration would have allowed that if they have any say at all. Hopefully...

• Upvote 2

By the way, regardless weather or not I get negatives, I don't dish them out. I will give the plus but negatives only go to those that are malicious and I don't find that to be very often.

I'm not an O guy but I can't see how Iraq crashing and burning would help O's campaign. I see it as it doing completely the opposite. It would be another failed policy after all the USA has invested over there. Having said that, I find it hard to believe O's administration would have allowed that if they have any say at all. Hopefully...

That is a good point as well. Looks good to his base but I believe in the American people much more than politicians. Thanks for the opinion.

• Upvote 3

Mr. Obama has nothing to do with this - let's not forget your daddy Bush for starting this war that no American has gotten anything from this at at all- not even 50 cent gas by now!

no weapons of mass-destruction still have yet to be found and as I can recall North Korea , Iran , and china have all of those things and yet we have yet to step to them! so please tell me how you are upset over something that those fools in Iraq have been battling over for hundreds of years!

wake up America! Democracy & Islam do not mix and never will!

stop blaming Obama!- as anyone with an ear to hear and eyes to see can see, if this man had so much power- why is it that the tea party republicans can shut him down on everything ?

where is the 2-billion dollars spent each week on this war coming from? - the freaking moon!

whose going to continue to fight and lose family members and have young American men and women getting maimed ( losing arms, legs, ect) for those people in Iraq?

most people on this site could give a rat's-arse about the welfare of the Iraqi people and their problems- I did not before I owned IQDs and I will not after- they can all blow each other up as long as it doesn't come over here with that mess!

There is a price to pay for the love of money..................

Edited by Showtime2012
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

LET'S BE PATIENT AND LOOK FORWARD TO AN RV SOON, IT'S A GOOD FEELING WHEN WE ARE TALKING OF THAT DAY WHEN WE WILL ALL WILL REJOICE IN OUR EFFORTS. PRESIES COME AND THEY GO, AND MY LIFE HASN'T CHANGED FOR THE BETTER OR WORSE WITH MY 58YRS OF LIVING, NO ONE MAKES MY DAYS ANY BRIGHTER OR MY NIGHTS ANY DARKER BUT ME. SO STILL, PATIENTLY I WAIT. THERE'S GOING TO BE BLOOD SHED ON BOTH SIDES THE GOOD AND THE BAD, THE RAIN FALLS ON THE JUST AS WELL AS THE UNJUST. THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BOMBING WILL NOT BE LEFT TO BATHE IN THE SHADE, FOR GOD IS NOT MOCKED AND WHAT SO EVER A MAN SOWS SO SHALL HE REAP. GO RV! :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Mr. Obama has nothing to do with this - let's not forget your daddy Bush for starting this war that no American has gotten anything from this at at all- not even 50 cent gas by now!

no weapons of mass-destruction still have yet to be found and as I can recall North Korea , Iran , and china have all of those things and yet we have yet to step to them! so please tell me how you are upset over something that those fools in Iraq have been battling over for hundreds of years!

stop blaming Obama!- as anyone with an ear to hear and eyes to see can see, if this man had so much power- why is it that the tea party republicans can shut him down on everything ?

where is the 2-billion dollars spent each week on this war coming from? - the freaking moon!

whose going to continue to fight and lose family members and have young American men and women getting maimed ( losing arms, legs, ect) for those people in Iraq?

most people on this site could give a rat's-arse about the welfare of the Iraqi people and their problems- I did not before I owned IQDs and I will not after- they can all blow each other up as long as it doesn't come over here with that mess!

You make a good and valid point. :confused:

• Upvote 2

Home

It's Official: US Debt-To-GDP Passes 100%

Tyler Durden's picture

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 12/21/2011 16:58 -0500

Bond

Gross Domestic Product

With precisely one year left for the world and all of its inhabitants, at least according to the Mayans, not to mention on the day of the Winter Solstice, it is only fitting that US debt, net of all settlements for all already completed bond auctions, is now at precisely $15,182,756,264,288.80. Why is this relevant? Because the latest annualized US GDP, according to the BEA, was $15,180,900,000.00. Which means that, as of today, total US debt to GDP is 100.012%. Congratulations America: you are now in the triple digit "debt to GDP" club!

(naturally, this is using purely "on the books" data. If one adds the NPV of all US liabilities, and adjusts GDP for such things as today's housing contraction, then the magical triple digit threshold was breached long, long ago).

And here is the breakdown for the forensically inclined ones:

I. Total debt as of December 20: $15,131,979,264,288,80 (source):

II. Net cash settlement of all completed auctions: $50,777,000,000.00 (source):

III. Total GDP: $15,180,900,000,000.00 (source):

=> Total Debt/GDP= $15,182,756,264,288.80/$15,180,900,000,000.00 = 100.012%

Thanks for the "change" Obama, and all idiots who support this Communist Long Legged Mac Daddy.

OH, I knoooowwwww, it's all Bush' fault.

• Upvote 3

Home

It's Official: US Debt-To-GDP Passes 100%

Tyler Durden's picture

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 12/21/2011 16:58 -0500

Bond

Gross Domestic Product

With precisely one year left for the world and all of its inhabitants, at least according to the Mayans, not to mention on the day of the Winter Solstice, it is only fitting that US debt, net of all settlements for all already completed bond auctions, is now at precisely $15,182,756,264,288.80. Why is this relevant? Because the latest annualized US GDP, according to the BEA, was $15,180,900,000.00. Which means that, as of today, total US debt to GDP is 100.012%. Congratulations America: you are now in the triple digit "debt to GDP" club!

(naturally, this is using purely "on the books" data. If one adds the NPV of all US liabilities, and adjusts GDP for such things as today's housing contraction, then the magical triple digit threshold was breached long, long ago).

And here is the breakdown for the forensically inclined ones:

I. Total debt as of December 20: $15,131,979,264,288,80 (source):

II. Net cash settlement of all completed auctions: $50,777,000,000.00 (source):

III. Total GDP: $15,180,900,000,000.00 (source):

=> Total Debt/GDP= $15,182,756,264,288.80/$15,180,900,000,000.00 = 100.012%

Thanks for the "change" Obama, and all idiots who support this Communist Long Legged Mac Daddy.

OH, I knoooowwwww, it's all Bush' fault.

Thank you for the information. It is a sad state of affairs. Blaming either president serves no one, I repeat no one. They are both at fault, so are the members of congress who agreed to this nonsense. Ladies and gentlemen we have not been out of debt since Andrew Jackson and he was so popular they shot at him, fortunately he survived. What I am trying to say here is that your brilliant points get diminished when we add lines like "daddy Bush, it's all Bushes fault, Obummer etc". Don't fall to that level, stand on your point. You will receive greater admiration and respect if you rise above the fray. Each and everyone of us has the potential for greatness in our own way. What you choose to do with that potential is entirely up to you. I am certain at some point in each of our lives we were told "you are better than that". Well I am here to tell you, you are better.

Thank you for listening may all of you have a brilliant day!

• Upvote 1

I don't believe I in any way claimed that I was "for Bush" . If you live in the same world I live in, Washington itself with the establishment and career politicians only have their power in mind not our well being or common sense. They are all driving this country into the ditch dems and reps. We need to get them all out. It's confusing that one one hand someone get angry about a comment and turn it into bashing on the assumption of political backing yet contradicts their obvious political backing with the acceptance of the loss of human life. I guess that makes us all hypocrites on many issues that on one side we believe one thing but then again it's good for others but on the other hand "not in my back yard". I'm guilty, how about all of you?

We all need to find a way to work together, opinions are opinions and it's hard to respect a point of view when discussions take on the tone of congress or Washington DC for that matter. My specific point was meant more for the human life than Obama and I apologies for making my comment specific that way. My frustration is the entire Washington establishment. We are not going to make any progress in 2012 while the politicians fight each other on our backs. Everyone of us, democrat, republican, independent or whatever.

Have a safe and blessed holiday

• Upvote 2

Agree on that part for sure.... One has care for human life and the other hides behind women & children when fired upon.

We would not have an RV without the pull-out. Why so much venom against the president? He is the president of the country, why is he faced with so much suspicion? If he feeds someone, he will be accused of poisoning? WHAT IS THE REAL PROBLEM?

Edited by jehemev

Although i disgree with most of your post I do agree with your take on Obama. A political move that cost many lives and will cost american lives in time. Sad that so many Americans died maybe for nothing but lets not throw in the towel yet. When the political backlash hits things may change. I never counted on an RV. I just gambled on it and the game is not over yet. it may be for you if you really believe your first sentence of your post. Sorry to be so negative but I just can't sit here anymore and listen to unqualified statements other than what you see on TV. I understand your frustration but please do not throw in the towel already. Hang tough and give it a chance. It does look bad but its too soon to give up. I'm probably due for a neg so go for it.

That Obama would sacrifice others for his own gain is not new, but the disregard he shows for those of our young men and women who sacrificed their lives to get Iraq to this point is reprehensible. Our narcissist-in-chief may well be the most tragically embarrassing occupant ever of 1600 Pensylvania Ave. But, most of us knew what he was, and the country voted him in anyway, so we have only ourselves to blame for the scourge he has brought upon our wonderful and precious country;.....still a beacon of hope to the world, despite his efforts to dismantle our greatness.

• Upvote 2

It's amazing to me that everything that has been going on has been Pres Obama's fault.

- We pull our troops out of harms way in Iraq, a country that HATES OUR GUTS!!!......Obama's fault

- Sunni's and Shiite's fighting for.....EVER!!!...Obama's fault....

- no RV yet......Obama's fault...

- Policies, political debatilng blah blah blah.....Obama's fault...

- The wars that were started in the previous administration.....Obama's fault...

- Housing crisis.....huh??? yep you guessed it...Obama's fault.

- Let's not forget all the outsourcing and shipping out of American jobs to other countries....Let's just go ahead and make that Obama's fault to...(why not) Oh yeah that would add to the unemployment numbers....Let's give that to the O too.

Some people have absolutely no clue who to blame, and I get that you blame the guy that's there now, but for goodness sake! STOP THE FREAK'N WHINNING!!!!! As Americans you have the right to vote for any political figures you choose to, I know, I fought for your freedoms to do so but the broken record is truly getting old. I know I know, bash away....you know who I'll blame.......Ob

Well you get the picture..... B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We would not have an RV without the pull-out. Why so much venom against the president? He is the president of the country, why is he faced with so much suspicion? If he feeds someone, he will be accused of poisoning? WHAT IS THE REAL PROBLEM?

Read more:

By his own lies he is faced with suspicion. He said he would veto the NDAA bill and endorsed it then adding to that he bragged that he could detain any American for an indefinite amount of time. Then Obama said he was building a poliitical Regime in America. Then Obama said he could kill any American anywhere in the world for any reason even in the USA. Obama has stated he is a Muslim by mistake but stated it nonetheless. The religion is one devoted to Islam and has a complete and total negative outlook on America and Americans. This man took the oath of office and is living a lie. All muslims view Americans as infidels. If you understood religiously speaking what that means you would understand how this man lives a lie every day of his life. The reason he brags he can take American lifes and detain Americans is nauseating as it is a message to Islam annd Muslim believers everywhere. Suspicion; No! outright treason, Yes!. This man to be muslim has to give himself to Islam first and foremost. He took a presidential oath and he absolutely lied. Venom? He is loving the fact that he is in control of the whitehouse and is raping us of our due process and freedoms.

It's amazing to me that everything that has been going on has been Pres Obama's fault.

- We pull our troops out of harms way in Iraq, a country that HATES OUR GUTS!!!......Obama's fault

- Sunni's and Shiite's fighting for.....EVER!!!...Obama's fault....

- no RV yet......Obama's fault...

- Policies, political debatilng blah blah blah.....Obama's fault...

- The wars that were started in the previous administration.....Obama's fault...

- Housing crisis.....huh??? yep you guessed it...Obama's fault.

- Let's not forget all the outsourcing and shipping out of American jobs to other countries....Let's just go ahead and make that Obama's fault to...(why not) Oh yeah that would add to the unemployment numbers....Let's give that to the O too.

Some people have absolutely no clue who to blame, and I get that you blame the guy that's there now, but for goodness sake! STOP THE FREAK'N WHINNING!!!!! As Americans you have the right to vote for any political figures you choose to, I know, I fought for your freedoms to do so but the broken record is truly getting old. I know I know, bash away....you know who I'll blame.......Ob

Well you get the picture..... B)

I know what your saying I got so tired of hearing Obama blame Bush for everything oh wait thats right he still blames Bush for everthing. the whole political seen needs to be torn down and rebuilt. with term limits for all period. MERRY CHRISTMAS :D